CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Right wing cunts endlessly spewing the same shite.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Now the thought police are trying to stop fair criticism of an arse bandits lifestyle choice at any football match. A bit 1984'ish to say the least. More Marxist social engineering from the commies, who if they could would put the bum boys in front of a firing squad.

More fucking left wing hypocrisy.

8 hours ago, Eddie said:

How about left wing cunts that bang on about how great multiculturalism is despite it being a disaster. Europe is fucked, Merkel has caused chaos,  the far right is on the rise, and that is the fault of the snowflakes. Cities accross the uk have totally changed leaving the indigenous population alienated.  Anyone who does not support this wave of shit is attacked by the liberals, daily mail reader check, thick cunt check, nazi check. Fuck off wankers, it's you that are endlessly spewing the same shit.

Utter fucking shite. I agree immigration is out of hand and has been for a long long time and needs to change but lots of cunts have got filthy rich on the back of it. There's no left wingers here, not on a forum called cunts corner, it's common fucking decency to stand up to the racist crap that's being spewed out just as it is to offer those in genuine need of help, children, what we can. I go back to my cunts charter: if I'm a cunt whilst in the uk, I shall be fucked off to the shite hole I whence came, at my own cost and receive a complementary kick in the plums/minge for good measure.

Fuck off you knuckle dragging bigoted cuntbreeds.

Multiculturalism would probably work without the sky fairy shit and a duty to imbrace our language, history and culture. But the full stop to this is there are simply to many people in the uk. We're living longer, immigrants tend to be in their 20s so more fertile. We need to incentives smaller family's, tax bigger ones and prevent more coming in than going out/checking out. Jobless cunts should be forced to work filling some of the low paid jobs immigrants and illegals do. Life is too easy, Darwin was sadly wrong when it came to humans.

49 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Utter fucking shite. I agree immigration is out of hand and has been for a long long time and needs to change but lots of cunts have got filthy rich on the back of it. There's no left wingers here, not on a forum called cunts corner, it's common fucking decency to stand up to the racist crap that's being spewed out just as it is to offer those in genuine need of help, children, what we can. I go back to my cunts charter: if I'm a cunt whilst in the uk, I shall be fucked off to the shite hole I whence came, at my own cost and receive a complementary kick in the plums/minge for good measure.

Fuck off you knuckle dragging bigoted cuntbreeds.

Multiculturalism would probably work without the sky fairy shit and a duty to imbrace our language, history and culture. But the full stop to this is there are simply to many people in the uk. We're living longer, immigrants tend to be in their 20s so more fertile. We need to incentives smaller family's, tax bigger ones and prevent more coming in than going out/checking out. Jobless cunts should be forced to work filling some of the low paid jobs immigrants and illegals do. Life is too easy, Darwin was sadly wrong when it came to humans.

Lol, so i understand your points, multiculturalism would work as long as we made sure people coming here were atheists, spoke english, learnt our history, were castrated, did not live too an old age and all were forced to work. I like the cut of your jib.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Lol, so i understand your points, multiculturalism would work as long as we made sure people coming here were atheists, spoke english, learnt our history, were castrated, did not live too an old age and all were forced to work. I like the cut of your jib.

No. There are too many people in the uk and the world. There should be a government policy to reduce our population, over several generations-200 years, if we are to survive as a species and not destroy all the others. I don't advocate euthanasia booths or the gasing of the disabled. Politicians think in 5 year cycles. Look at Scandinavia- similar in size much smaller population, better standards of life. Atheism yes, it will come. Do you not think its good to embrace the culture if the county you choose to reside, unlike all the pikey chavs in Southern Spain and pie in the sky retirees in France?

Too many lazy cunts live life on handouts, just like their parents and grandparents. If you can only have kids by sponging, don't have them.

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

No. There are too many people in the uk and the world. There should be a government policy to reduce our population, over several generations-200 years, if we are to survive as a species and not destroy all the others. I don't advocate euthanasia booths or the gasing of the disabled. Politicians think in 5 year cycles. Look at Scandinavia- similar in size much smaller population, better standards of life. Atheism yes, it will come. Do you not think its good to embrace the culture if the county you choose to reside, unlike all the pikey chavs in Southern Spain and pie in the sky retirees in France?

Too many lazy cunts live life on handouts, just like their parents and grandparents. If you can only have kids by sponging, don't have them.

The Chinks used to do just that, by disallowing more than 2 (I think it was) females to be born by one set of parents, and even today there are some who simply throw their new born daughters into a river.

There is also much to be argued about allowing certain new-borns to live. Some are merely kept alive rather than dying naturally. There are pro's & con's on both sides of the argument and there are times when morality needs to be questioned. Some may say that Frank should have his life-support machines de-plugged, but? 

11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Most of the perpetually breeding chav class have all these kids in order to sponge in the first place. They don't really want the kids but if they keep having them they get money to finance their hobbies, tattoos, cider and Facebook.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Most of the perpetually breeding chav class have all these kids in order to sponge in the first place. They don't really want the kids but if they keep having them they get money to finance their hobbies, tattoos, cider and Facebook.

Yep. The latest is Romanian women who purposely get up the duff to bypass immigration rules to get instant sanctuary. Once the kid is born, then its status then allows the Father to come here. Sure, the father is most probably a goat, but it works.

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The government should lace the Burberry caps these fucks buy with something that sterilises them. No point in actually exterminating them as they could be put to work in the fields.  

On 11/02/2017 at 0:17 PM, Noakes said:

Power to the people!

One world, one humanity.

You have a basket full of puppies, they all look different but you still call them dogs. Humans ALL look different to each other but they are all human beings, race should be irrelevant in the 21st century. Racism is a product of ignorance and hatred.

End hatred from all sides, accept that any human can be racist, not just white anglo saxons and maybe we could all sort the fucking world out together without petty division caused by place of birth, colour of skin or whether you think there is a sky fairy or not.

Now fuck off I am busy.

I don't have a basket full of puppies. They probably gave mine to some fucking immigrants. And I bet they ate them.

59 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

The Chinks used to do just that, by disallowing more than 2 (I think it was) females to be born by one set of parents, and even today there are some who simply throw their new born daughters into a river.

There is also much to be argued about allowing certain new-borns to live. Some are merely kept alive rather than dying naturally. There are pro's & con's on both sides of the argument and there are times when morality needs to be questioned. Some may say that Frank should have his life-support machines de-plugged, but? 

China's one child policy was a crock of shit, rural areas were exempt as peasants were needed to grow the rice, plus it's so big it's almost impossible to enforce especially as they're all corrupt little cunts.

Having witnessed a special care baby unit it's gut wrenching. I have a friend who's a midwife who  has had to deliver drug addicted babies thanks to their smack head mums and she says there's no cry like it, no comforting works, through no fault of their own. I'd advocate sterilising druggies for this reason as the poor little cunts don't stand a chance. 

On a lighter note, fuck Frank, I hope the vile cunts dead already

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I say build some processing plants and start manufacturing 'Soylent Green'. 

I'd eat a chav to save the world. I'd insist 48 hours of no lambert and butler, coke cut with saw dust and an organic diet for a least a week. Or maybe just feed them through a wood chipper into the North Sea to vastly increase captain birds eyes catch by feeding the cod. Do the rich and BNP types at the same time. 

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd eat a chav to save the world. I'd insist 48 hours of no lambert and butler, coke cut with saw dust and an organic diet for a least a week. Or maybe just feed them through a wood chipper into the North Sea to vastly increase captain birds eyes catch by feeding the cod. Do the rich and BNP types at the same time. 

I was thinking of sending the protein rich chav chunks to the starving of the third world, everyone's a winner, we get rid of the chavs, the Africans will no longer be hungry, and best of all we don't have to put up with Ewan Magregor pretending to care about them and asking us to part with money we can't really spare, the fucking sanctimonious, multi millionaire hypocrite cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
35 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Anyone read Dan Brown's 'Inferno'?  Thats about population control 

Fuck Dan Brown. Card tricks are shit. Fuck off.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Yep. The latest is Romanian women who purposely get up the duff to bypass immigration rules to get instant sanctuary. Once the kid is born, then its status then allows the Father to come here. Sure, the father is most probably a goat, but it works.

Immigration .... foreigners... bile .... it's always someone else's fault-the true mark of the whinging chav-it's always someone else's fault. The world doesn't owe you shit, you lame old faggot. 

Queer off.

lol

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Do the rich and BNP types first.