CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Some shit drama about Shannon Mathews.

Guest deebom

51 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I think you'll find that the electrics are made in Japan,a lot of parts in Taiwan and an EVO engine that was designed by Porsche because the Yanks are too thick to design an air cooled V-Twin motor from aluminium.

A lot of imported parts that are just put together in Milwaukee.

The American dream? Load of shite.

Concurred. Take the archetypal Ford Transit: put together in Britain with imported components from China and South Africa. Not so British after all.

4 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

The Yanks designed the rocket that got them to the moon .. wait a minute ...

That will be Werner von Braun who was the Chief architect,without whom they would never of made it.

So not strictly American.

19 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

It's been a while so have a look at a real motorbike, an expensive weekend toy but I can afford it. Mine's got straight through screaming eagle pipes that set off car alarms in the street. Fuck off.

Harley_Davidson-FLSTFI_Fat_Boy-2004.jpg

That, is a fucking monstrosity. I fucking detest Harleys almost as much as I fucking detest you. Fuck off you utter, utter fucking idiot. 

19 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

It's been a while so have a look at a real motorbike, an expensive weekend toy but I can afford it. Mine's got straight through screaming eagle pipes that set off car alarms in the street. Fuck off.

Beautiful fat boy, mine is the 1548 model, screaming eagle exhausts, white with sissy bar and front screen. Don't worry ape i will take a photo of it asap and post, lol.

Guest I know that Cunt
19 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Beautiful machine. And that's all very well, but it's made in Milwaukee – which means it's indisputably been put together by black people somewhere along the production line. Similarly to the dilapidated Ford factory in Detroit, does this mean it's at risk of putting you in danger via poor workmanship?

We are aware of this so they are rigorously inspected before any white people are allowed to take possession.

Guest I know that Cunt
19 hours ago, Manky said:

Isn't the highest mortality rate for middle aged men revisiting their youth with powerful bikes?

That's very true, but they are mainly guys that go and buy an 150 bhp R1 at 50 years old when their last bike was a 30 bhp honda when they were 20. Luckily I've always had bikes as well as cars and boats etc so rest assured old IKTC isnt in that catagory.

Guest I know that Cunt
18 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Eavans, you'll soon realise that IKTC is the stupidest cunt the corner has ever seen. 

When he's not regaling us with stories about his Georgian mansion (then letting slip that he actually lives with his mum), he's posting up amazing pictures of bikes he finds cool; straight off Google. He can't post photos of his 'own' bikes as he doesn't have any as he lives with his mum. 

He truly is dreadful in every way. Any chance you could knock up a little ditty about him on the song thread?

How's the remedial class coming along taffy?

Guest 'eavensabove

How the fuck this thread ending up about shit bikes and their riders, is any cunts guess, but ALL BIKES and their riders are a fucking menace. Unwashed filthy cretins, weaving in and out of traffic like leather-cloned buffoons, all  for the sensation of feeling something warm and throbbing... Gaysters, the lot  of 'em.

1 minute ago, Ape said:

You're a strange little man if you get pleasure from sending pictures of things you supposedly own to an anonymous ID on an Internet forum. You're probably very short in stature.

Why didn't you hit the like button for your personalised picture ape?, i know you looked, lol.

Guest I know that Cunt
20 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

One like this.... mmmmmwwwwahahahahahaha

1 hour ago, I know that Cunt said:

That's very true, but they are mainly guys that go and buy an 150 bhp R1 at 50 years old when their last bike was a 30 bhp honda when they were 20. Luckily I've always had bikes as well as cars and boats etc so rest assured old IKTC isnt in that catagory.

I ride a pushbike therefore you, with all your polluting machines are clearly an enemy of this planet.

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Manky said:

I ride a pushbike therefore you, with all your polluting machines are clearly an enemy of this planet.

I take it that you're a Dope Peddler then. You fucking lot are even worse! The Insects of The Highways.

5 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I take it that you're a Dope Peddler then. You fucking lot are even worse! The Insects of The Highways.

I am Cycleman. The ninja hero of the bike lanes. Fuck motorists. Lazy, thoughtless planet destroying cunts. (Except taxi driver at 11pm on Fridays)

Guest I know that Cunt
15 hours ago, Manky said:

I hate cunts on pushbikes, they don't stop at red lights then have the fucking cheek to expect car drivers to stop when they want to ride across pedestrian crossings. Cunts everyone of them. 

2 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

I hate cunts on pushbikes, they don't stop at red lights then have the fucking cheek to expect car drivers to stop when they want to ride across pedestrian crossings. Cunts everyone of them. 

All regulations are advisory for cyclists except Rule 1 which says "Every motorist is a cunt and must be treated like one" The 3 most famous cyclists in the UK, Boris, me and some bloke called Bradley all agree with this.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Also, motorbikes are for fucking losers. Middle aged men pretending they are hard for riding around on some hideous piece of shit with some faggy name like 'Fatboy' or 'Chopper'. A bunch of try-hard Walter Mitty cunts who want to pretend they are outlaws on the weekend but do a shit office job the rest of the time. Genuinely successful people don't ride around on shitty motorbikes with 'screaming pipes' and chrome everywhere. Only losers who were rejected too many times by women decide to try and cultivate this pathetic road pirate image.