CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fibro myalgia

Neil

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What is your opinion of the Fisher Space Pen? The yanks spent 4 years developing a gas pressured cartridge ballpoint capable of writing upside down, underwater, in zero gravity and at ridiculous high and low temperature extremes. When completed, they excitedly sent a few samples to the Soviet space agency, apparently the Russkies weren't overly impressed and sent back a brief telex stating, "we take pencils".

Sadly not a true story, although it deserves to be.

Mind you, in these days of terrorism and shoe bombers etc. any astronauts bound for the ISS are only allowed to take crayons.

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Sadly not a true story, although it deserves to be.

Mind you, in these days of terrorism and shoe bombers etc. any astronauts bound for the ISS are only allowed to take crayons.

Middle Eastern astronauts are issued with those special crayons invented by Alfred Nobel, the fat ones with fuses hanging out the end.

50 minutes ago, Ape said:

Eddie's not bothered one little bit. He's so not bothered he's been forced to try and upload a picture of a "real" Rolex on another thread. No sir, Eddie's not bothered. Short arsed wanker. Lol.

Lol, know when you are done ape you total fucking loser, lol.

14 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Lol, know when you are done ape you total fucking loser, lol.

I'm not done Eddie, you short arsed little idiot. Why did your Rolex picture upload (that you just had to do, you predicable fucking dope) fail? It's not rocket science is it? I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of all your other stuff soon. I'm sure we all are. 

Guest Lady Penelope
3 hours ago, Ape said:

Don't really see why Eddie. Ding spends all day on his computer and is good with photoshop. Embarrassing? Why? I'm not embarrassed. Im just enjoying seeing how little it bothers you. It's priceless! Despite being on holiday in your exclusive resort, you just can't help chiming in every five minutes. No, Eddie's not bothered lmfao.

@DingTheRioja uses GIMP, he can't afford Photoshop.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
11 hours ago, Snatch said:

You were a student? That would explain the long posts of absolute bollocks.

I detect the typical chip on the shoulder of somebody who went to the 'school of hard knocks' and graduated with full honours from the 'university of life'. A thick cunt that never achieved anything with their life and developed a massive inferiority complex. 

Just now, Tata Steely Dan said:

I detect the typical chip on the shoulder of somebody who went to the 'school of hard knocks' and graduated with full honours from the 'university of life'. A thick cunt that never achieved anything with their life and developed a massive inferiority complex. 

You really are a dreadfully pompous wanker Dan, but I'm sure you already know this.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

You really are a dreadfully pompous wanker Dan, but I'm sure you already know this.

Anybody that equates academia with 'a load of bollocks' is just a thick cunt with an inferiority complex. Clearly too thick to ever think tangentially or approach a subject, topic or idea from more than one view point. Incapable of playing devil's advocate, allowing their opinions to be challenged and generally unwilling to change their opinions when faced with new or contrary evidence. Such people have no business being anywhere near a university campus, and know this deep down, and therefore find it easier to write off academia rather than admit that they are simply too thick and worthless to ever be in with a chance of receiving a tertiary education. 

Just now, Tata Steely Dan said:

Anybody that equates academia with 'a load of bollocks' is just a thick cunt with an inferiority complex. Clearly too thick to ever think tangentially or approach a subject, topic or idea from more than one view point. Incapable of playing devil's advocate, allowing their opinions to be challenged and generally unwilling to change their opinions when faced with new or contrary evidence. Such people have no business being anywhere near a university campus, and know this deep down, and therefore find it easier to write off academia rather than admit that they are simply too thick and worthless to ever be in with a chance of receiving a tertiary education. 

Oh please Dan, shut the fuck up. Christ, you are an interminable fucking bore.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

Oh please Dan, shut the fuck up. Christ, you are an interminable fucking bore.

Well sorry about that, but I don't have a collection of exactly two poofy watches to post on here in some bizarre bid to stifle a discussion. 

Speaking of chips on shoulders...

11 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Well sorry about that, but I don't have a collection of exactly two poofy watches to post on here in some bizarre bid to stifle a discussion. 

Speaking of chips on shoulders...

Are you trying to win Eddies affections? Hopefully he'll post some more pictures of his watch and some blokes old Aston. He's quite a guy.

32 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

No not at all. I admit school wasn't the best days of my life and I have made my life quiet comfortable thank you. I don't have an inferiority  complex either.

You are obviously highly intelligent. Which is why your contribute,at length,to a site like this.

It's ok though,your not the only one.