CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fibro myalgia

Neil

Fuck off,it's a fucking label given to lazy cunts by quacks to get them out of the surgery.I bet most of the cunts that tell you they've got it are work shy fat benefit seeking cunts.The list of so called symptoms mask the fact that said 'sufferers' are just idle cunts who'd do any fucking thing to avoid working for a living.Like being bi polar,Fuck off and get a real illness 

7 minutes ago, Neil said:

Fuck off,it's a fucking label given to lazy cunts by quacks to get them out of the surgery.I bet most of the cunts that tell you they've got it are work shy fat benefit seeking cunts.The list of so called symptoms mask the fact that said 'sufferers' are just idle cunts who'd do any fucking thing to avoid working for a living.Like being bi polar,Fuck off and get a real illness 

This 'illness' causes all over pain supposedly. Probably similar to when I start reading a Ding or Ape post.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
31 minutes ago, Neil said:

Are you gay/bi polar?

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Not as bad as that shite "Morgellons". Mental old hippies like Joni Mitchell claim to have it. Sure it wasn't all that unfiltered tobacco you rolled into your joints for the last 40+ years? These mad cunts find clothing fibers on their skin and they are convinced that these are some sort of synthetic 'tubes' that are sprayed out of airliners at 36,000 feet and have somehow wound up in their bloodstream. 

There was a chippy girl at my university who claimed to have ME/chronic fatigue syndrome. She was always going on about how poorly understood it was and how hard her life was. She complained that she would go out drinking until 3 am one night and then spend the rest of the week in bed, incapable of mustering energy. She sent around this online questionnaire, which I'm sure was meant to be little more than a virtual hugging session. Being the little bastard I was I answered each question with the answer I knew she didn't want to hear: ME sufferers should just pull their shit together and get on with it. ME sufferers are faking it for attention. ME sufferers are lazy and a drain on society. I didn't believe any of that shit, but she was so desperate to make her whole identity about this disease, and so willing to ruin her academic career for the sake of being able to do shots in a dreadful sports bar at two in the morning. 

5 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

This 'illness' causes all over pain supposedly. Probably similar to when I start reading a Ding or Ape post.

Hopefully the pain you next experience is that of death. Anyway, I've got a little quiz - see if you can work out who I'm doing an impression of:

"Oooh, oooh, Eddie, look at me! I've had a pop at Ape! Please, please, please give me a like Eddie! I'm so very desperate to get your approval! Please Eddie, please."

Any ideas?

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
49 minutes ago, Ape said:

Hopefully the pain you next experience is that of death. Anyway, I've got a little quiz - see if you can work out who I'm doing an impression of:

"Oooh, oooh, Eddie, look at me! I've had a pop at Ape! Please, please, please give me a like Eddie! I'm so very desperate to get your approval! Please Eddie, please."

Any ideas?

Errr. ..Ape?

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps
I give up

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
37 minutes ago, ratcum said:

BBC HEADLINE....."About 1,800 vulnerable chicks dumped"

Fuck that dating website, get in there my son!!!!!!!!!!!

That's impressive. It took me nearly 6 years to dump a thousand chicks.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Ape said:

Any ideas?

Withers, you doss cunt, you are taking a pounding.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Neil said:

Neither,just fucked off with lazy no good fat cunts,I bet your medicine cupboard is as big as a sofa

It's really terribly boring and bare. 

10 hours ago, Neil said:

Good nomination.

This is one phoney diagnosis for sure. I rather liked the old days when the well dressed, corpulent family doctor would lean across his desk, wheezing away, and tell people straight what was wrong with them, instead of making up a load of old shit, hand them an FP10 to mong the cunts out on tramadol and a multitude of other analgesics.  People always want a label for what they think they have and this one is a load of unsubstantiated and unscientific load of cobblers. Same goes for M.E too.

7 hours ago, Ape said:

Any ideas?

Are you quite well Ape?, anyone would be under the impression that you take this all a little too seriously. Have a lay down before you suffer a mischief. Me i am going to find that quote from withers and give it a well deserved big ole like.

5 hours ago, Eddie said:

Are you quite well Ape?, anyone would be under the impression that you take this all a little too seriously. Have a lay down before you suffer a mischief. Me i am going to find that quote from withers and give it a well deserved big ole like.

The only thing I'm taking seriously is ripping the piss out of Withers. I also seriously enjoy laughing at infant school grammar, such as that used in your post(s). Now, fuck off.

5 hours ago, Eddie said:

I would give you a 'like' for this response Edward, but I feel that if I do it will drive Ape over the edge. The poor sucker can't see that he is being suckered by QC and Bubba. What a naïve cunt he is.

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

I would give you a 'like' for this response Edward, but I feel that if I do it will drive Ape over the edge. The poor sucker can't see that he is being suckered by QC and Bubba. What a naïve cunt he is.

Withers, you deluded moron, I'm being "suckered" by no one. I'm just anxiously awaiting the start of the "ape baiting" that you seem to think you are capable of. Sounds like it's you that's taking it all a bit to seriously. Let me know when to expect the full force of your masterful cunting skills!

59 minutes ago, Ape said:

The only thing I'm taking seriously is ripping the piss out of Withers. I also seriously enjoy laughing at infant school grammar, such as that used in your post(s). Now, fuck off.

You're right Ape, it's grammar that's held me back all these years, I envy everything you've achieved even with the odd spelling mistake. For example, on the boring scale of one to apple you have bypassed him, and now top the charts, congratulations. Any picture requests today?, lol.

13 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Not as bad as that shite "Morgellons". Mental old hippies like Joni Mitchell claim to have it. Sure it wasn't all that unfiltered tobacco you rolled into your joints for the last 40+ years? These mad cunts find clothing fibers on their skin and they are convinced that these are some sort of synthetic 'tubes' that are sprayed out of airliners at 36,000 feet and have somehow wound up in their bloodstream. 

There was a chippy girl at my university who claimed to have ME/chronic fatigue syndrome. She was always going on about how poorly understood it was and how hard her life was. She complained that she would go out drinking until 3 am one night and then spend the rest of the week in bed, incapable of mustering energy. She sent around this online questionnaire, which I'm sure was meant to be little more than a virtual hugging session. Being the little bastard I was I answered each question with the answer I knew she didn't want to hear: ME sufferers should just pull their shit together and get on with it. ME sufferers are faking it for attention. ME sufferers are lazy and a drain on society. I didn't believe any of that shit, but she was so desperate to make her whole identity about this disease, and so willing to ruin her academic career for the sake of being able to do shots in a dreadful sports bar at two in the morning. 

You were a student? That would explain the long posts of absolute bollocks.

25 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You're right Ape, it's grammar that's held me back all these years, I envy everything you've achieved even with the odd spelling mistake. For example, on the boring scale of one to apple you have bypassed him, and now top the charts, congratulations. Any picture requests today?, lol.

I fully expected you to use this as a springboard to bore us all with tales of your wealth and success. Anyway, I'm pleased you didn't feel the need to react to my post. Wanker. Lol.

Guest Lady Penelope

The fake condition if any is insomnia, silly cunts are convinced that we all need 8 hours of uninterupted sleep and if they wake up twice during the night or get less than 8 hours  there must be something wrong with them.

29 minutes ago, Ape said:

I fully expected you to use this as a springboard to bore us all with tales of your wealth and success. 

Lmao, most people have a holiday at least once a year. Look at you, not long now and you will be jet washing the caravan, cleaning and polishing to get it just right. Mrs ape filling the cupboards with value beans and ironing your vests. All preparation of the caravan club big event in south wales. Remember to pack your big book of word searches this year, it very nearly spoiled your week away last year when you pictured it left behind on your bedside table, lol.