CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who wear dirty waxed jackets

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's those who wear those long wax coats in urban areas that are cunts. Especially when they wear those ridiculous wide brimmed hats as well.

Can anybody post a picture of a dishy man wearing a wax jacket preferably with a shotgun as well? I'm a bit down today and need cheering up.

He aint got no gun though

http://www.weirdfish.co.uk/p/men/coats-jackets/i/powers-hooded-wadded-showerproof-jacket-dark-navy-16wm045

1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

You still see a few of these scruffy cunts around. What makes them wear these filthy jackets?

OTOH, there is nothing worse than a Sloane Ranger walking in to a country pub wearing a brand new Barbour coat, worse still are urban fashion victims who pin the enamelled Barbour badge thereby compromising the fabric's weather-proof integrity. A well-worn, shabby Barbour is your instant passport into the old money country set. Added bonus points is a battered Volvo or Renault 3 in the pub car park.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

My apologies, gypsy. You're too noble to warrant such a vulgar comment, so much so I reckon you're the sort of lady who wipes from north-to-south, as opposed from south-to-north, so as not to get shitty flaps.

I bet you say that to all the girls.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
10 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

You still see a few of these scruffy cunts around. What makes them wear these filthy jackets?

Dirty cunts like Tony Martin pretending to be country squires.

11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's those who wear those long wax coats in urban areas that are cunts. Especially when they wear those ridiculous wide brimmed hats as well.

Can anybody post a picture of a dishy man wearing a wax jacket preferably with a shotgun as well? I'm a bit down today and need cheering up.

There are loads of these cunts in SE London. What happened? When did the shittiest part of London become a haven for the badly dressed middle classes?

Guest DingTheRioja

G

12 hours ago, Wolfie said:

My apologies, gypsy. You're too noble to warrant such a vulgar comment, so much so I reckon you're the sort of lady who wipes from north-to-south, as opposed from south-to-north, so as not to get shitty flaps.

gods gift Wolfie, gods gift...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If that's how you choose to go out, beats the bleach. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I reckon she's the sort to wipe east to west, i.e. shit smeared all over her legs and fingers. I'm sure yould be happy to spring out, licking the shite up while jizzing in her cum-blinking eyes. Amen.

41 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I reckon she's the sort to wipe east to west, i.e. shit smeared all over her legs and fingers. I'm sure yould be happy to spring out, licking the shite up while jizzing in her cum-blinking eyes. Amen.

Maybe I'll slit your fucking throat from east to west you dog fucking little twat 

• Like 1