CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Transgender cunts USA

Earl of Punkape

Guest Welsh_cunt
3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You are continuing to fail, sheepist, missing great opportunities to raise your stock up to just fuckwit, not total one.

Do you really think i'm on here for the benefit of Stubby cunts like you? Since when have you been the judge of the ramblings of a Welsh cunt like me anyway?

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Pleb.

I am not going to rise to your bait today. I will let you have the last word from now on unless you are being a total cunt.....oh hang on. Aren't you late for choir practice altar boy?

46 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Do you really think i'm on here for the benefit of Stubby cunts like you? Since when have you been the judge of the ramblings of a Welsh cunt like me anyway?

Since you joined a site where judging and commenting on each others posts is the entire point of it's existence?

See that was the comment, and now for the judgment: You are a fucking mong of the highest caliber.

See how it works now? No wonder you've been having trouble settling in when you don't understand the entire fucking concept. You twat.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Live and let live but trans-gendered people are mentally ill, it's all in the head and they shouldn't be given special treatment. Also.... they can shove their pronouns up their fucking arses, I'll adress them how I fucking like.

The problem with society today is that every weirdo wants an official label so that they can act oppressed. The homos don't get prosecuted anymore so they make up new labels for themselves and build their entire identities around them because they're whingey cunts who simply can't handle life if they're not on some kind of make believe moral high ground. Fair enough if you like sticking your dick in other men or grinding clams with another woman but at least accept the simple fucking reality that you are male or female and quit trying to get into other peoples toilets you fucking weirdos.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
13 hours ago, Punkape said:

Just seen an audience member on BBC question time who was a fat ugly bloke in a wig with women's clothes on.A token audience member for fuck's sake.Nasty aggressive cunt with an awful brown bob wig and sporting a red voluminous kaftan type arrangement....what a pervert.

Fucking BBC. They have a degenerate on every programme now.

Fucking bender transvestite cunt. 

Now, surely at last you can see exactly what you look like when out on the town.

Guest Gong Farmer
8 hours ago, Roadkill said:

The problem with society today is that every weirdo wants an official label so that they can act oppressed. The homos don't get prosecuted anymore so they make up new labels for themselves and build their entire identities around them because they're whingey cunts who simply can't handle life if they're not on some kind of make believe moral high ground. Fair enough if you like sticking your dick in other men or grinding clams with another woman but at least accept the simple fucking reality that you are male or female and quit trying to get into other peoples toilets you fucking weirdos.

It's all come from the left and it all has it's roots in the Frankfurt school, a think tank with a remit to change society through the nonsensical Hegelian dialectic. They were such a shower of shit that the Nazis kicked them out of Germany once they got into power forcing them to relocate to France where the Nazi's booted them out again after the invasion. They finally ended up in the states where they set up camp at various universities to then propagate their ideology through NGO's and other leftist think tanks. The Hegelian dialect is an Ideology taken up by the left to confuse, sublate and debase previous political and social norms to basically divide and conquer society to enforce it's will. If you've ever wondered where identity politics or anything the PC thought police have come up with..... look no further than the Frankfurt school.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 hour ago, Gong Farmer said:

It's all come from the left and it all has it's roots in the Frankfurt school, a think tank with a remit to change society through the nonsensical Hegelian dialectic. They were such a shower of shit that the Nazis kicked them out of Germany once they got into power forcing them to relocate to France where the Nazi's booted them out again after the invasion. They finally ended up in the states where they set up camp at various universities to then propagate their ideology through NGO's and other leftist think tanks. The Hegelian dialect is an Ideology taken up by the left to confuse, sublate and debase previous political and social norms to basically divide and conquer society to enforce it's will. If you've ever wondered where identity politics or anything the PC thought police have come up with..... look no further than the Frankfurt school.

Utter bollocks.

2 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Expect the Nazis to go after the wrong people. Fucking morons.

Guest Gong Farmer
3 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Utter bollocks.

TRIGGER WARNING.    Where I take an interest in reading political science and history, you write 'utter bollocks' about garden centre water features and get easily triggered like the regressive lefty wank you are whenever anyone challenges your weird and wonderful views and opinions. 

I don't usually reference Wikipedia but in your case, and since you've proven to be even thicker and demonstrably unread than I'd assumed, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School then something more concise and simpler for a  foggy brained self opinionated cunt like yourself might be more apt and.... fitting.

Not that you're gain anything from it as you are in fact an intellectual void of pure unadulterated cunt with profound learning difficulties that won't proceed past the first paragraph. It will bore you shitless but I'll still be talking 'utter bollocks' about something YOU know absolutely nothing about. Go on, read it, you might find out why you've turned out to be the 'utter cunt' that you are.

Dense shitkrieg.

Guest Gong Farmer
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Expect the Nazis to go after the wrong people. Fucking morons.

I'd rather be a Storm Trooper in a cool black uniform than some wanky illogical liberal snowflake that sucks off non binary gender natural drag queens.

See below.

2 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I'll educated? You illiterate cretin.

I think that he meant that you're ill, and that you are educated to a sub standard niveau.