CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Moving House is a Cunt

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

... Moving house is a cunt, particularly when I've moved three times since last year, and even now as I move once again it's only for 6 months or so. Boxing up, packing this & that and herding my flock takes its toll, not to mention the expense and of course language barriers. You might say that I have it easy, what with being a nomadic pilgrim in a Yurt, but moving here to there due to necessity, truly pisses me off.   

2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

... Moving house is a cunt, particularly when I've moved three times since last year, and even now as I move once again it's only for 6 months or so. Boxing up, packing this & that and herding my flock takes its toll, not to mention the expense and of course language barriers. You might say that I have it easy, what with being a nomadic pilgrim in a Yurt, but moving here to there due to necessity, truly pisses me off.   

gypo droog scum wallah

5 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Language barriers? 

4 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Pay your fucking rent. Then you wouldn't keep getting evicted. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You mentioned moving west. Please don't, we already have enough cunts here, thank you very much.

I've not the slightest inclination to Go West. Fuck having you as a neighbour, poncing sugar & milk and reading my newspaper.

Guest Alfie Noakes
15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd probably fuck yer dog an all...

13 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Careful you cunt.

You're not getting anywhere with my wife.

He's right, she called Cyril, size of a house and a bigger beard than a Taliban leader.

5 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

6,000 miles away, I get a signal, and the first thing I read is this shit. Yesterday I spent 4 hours photographing a fucking great crater spouting copious amounts of hot, foul smelling shit, and it was deafening. It was probably very similar to standing next to you in a flat roofed pub, as you talk complete bollocks.  Fuck off you Welsh tit. 

Just now, Witheredscrote said:

6,000 miles away, I get a signal, and the first thing I read is this shit. Yesterday I spent 4 hours photographing a fucking great crater spouting copious amounts of hot, foul smelling shit, and it was deafening. It was probably very similar to standing next to you in a flat roofed pub, as you talk complete bollocks.  Fuck off you Welsh tit. 

Luckily, no one gives a fuck what you think, say or do. Tomorrow, rather than photographing this crater, jump in it. I expect you'll be vomited back out pretty fast though - even planet earth finds you repulsive. Stupid French cunt.

2 minutes ago, Ape said:

IKTC has mislead you, as by shitters, he actually means bullshitters. And he's all three of them. Oh, and he's a nasty little racist wanker too.

You'd like it here Ape, the lava flows are so hot you could heat your saucepan of Tesco baked beans in 10 seconds and save on the cost of gas. You tight, miserable caravan towing cunt...

Guest 'eavensabove
37 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Then you're a cunt, aren't you.  Fuck off yourself, Duck-Head.

Guest 'eavensabove
20 minutes ago, Ape said:

IKTC has mislead you, as by shitters, he actually means bullshitters. And he's all three of them. Oh, and he's a nasty little racist wanker too.

He should fly South, along with ol' Duck-Head the goose-plucking-fucker. Shit-cunts the pair of 'em, just like all lava mouthed sulphur breaths.