CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Frozen Food Shrapnel

Ape™️

Guest 'eavensabove

Ape, is retailers dream. From watches to chips every cunt sees him coming and bolts him up like a kipper.

Can you imagine what the cunt actually looks like? Fuckin' 'ell.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Ape said:

But they're deep fried chips Eric, not oven.......

For the grace of god, get yourself microchipped at the PDSA and be done with it. You're obviously lacking in the brain department, whether or not out and about doing the shops. You take the biscuit, or rather the crumbs from the packet of Jammy Dodgers.  

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Now you're just being pedantic! I always put oven chips in the fryer anyway cos they come out nicer. And no cunt has to wash up the baking sheet, and the perfect complement to a steak n flidney pie.

You're flogging a dead horse Eric. Why, he'll soon have another thread: Snake & Pigmy pies with Python Chips on the side.

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Now you're just being pedantic! I always put oven chips in the fryer anyway cos they come out nicer. And no cunt has to wash up the baking sheet, and the perfect complement to a steak n flidney pie.

I'm just having. Laugh Eric. Now, 'Eavens - he takes it all very seriously.....

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Ape said:

Like I'm not! Am in hysterics knowing that you take chips so fucking seriously. Spud.

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Like I'm not! Am in hysterics knowing that you take chips so fucking seriously. Spud.

There is nothing in life more important than chips. Proper fucking triple-fried Scottish ones from a chippy called Mario's or Gino's, mind, none of your limp, pale Harry fucking Ramsden Yorkshire shite with mushy peas.

2 hours ago, Ape said:

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Now now boys. Queensbury rules. No weapons, or kicking in the goolies!

23 hours ago, Snatch said:

Off topic on the second post? Nothing to say then.

Idiot. 

23 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Send them back, complain to the manufacturers and say they made you puke, then do the same to Tescos, you might well get a couple of £25 vouchers out of them.

Alternatively, make them yourself you lazy fucking cunt, "My dear, I'll cook a treat for you tonight, oven chips and minute steak...."

Fucking hell, she still with you?

I fucking wish...

Double multi-quoting, family-member abusing idiot. 

I've reported the pair of you. Pathetic. 

Guest DingTheRioja
11 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Idiot. 

Double multi-quoting, family-member abusing idiot. 

I've reported the pair of you. Pathetic. 

Family member abusing?  Who's? Mine or his?

If you reckon mine, you need a ban....

....if you reckon his, then you need a slap round the back of the fucking head you thick cunt, with a cricket bat.*

You fucking, fucking, thick bastard.

* Apple, fuck off.

Guest DingTheRioja
36 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

There is nothing in life more important than chips. Proper fucking triple-fried Scottish ones from a chippy called Mario's or Gino's, mind, none of your limp, pale Harry fucking Ramsden Yorkshire shite with mushy peas.

I have to agree there, Harry Ramsdens is fucking shite, an absolute abomination of an abortion, it is not a Yorkshire chippy and hasn't been for 30-odd years or more, it's a fucking shitty brand like Aunt Bessies Laggy Bands.  My dad has eaten in the original when it was still owned by Harry, reckoned it wasn't that good even then....

The Yorkshire Branch of ISIS have their instructions, watch out for a cavalcade of Nissan Sunnys with blacked out windows....

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fried oven chips aren't bad actually, depends if you can get the right spuds or not.

Guest 'eavensabove

ooo, really? Well there's a thing eh?

And so finally the Corner has resulted in chatting about Chips & Cupcakes. What a site. More the point, look the plebs on it.

1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

Fried oven chips aren't bad actually, depends if you can get the right spuds or not.

I usually parboil Maris Piper wedges and then oven cook. Fried oven chips? What the fuck is wrong with you people? You'll be telling me that cunts deep fry confectionary next.

4 minutes ago, Ape said:

I usually parboil Maris Piper wedges and then oven cook. Fried oven chips? What the fuck is wrong with you people? You'll be telling me that cunts deep fry confectionary next.

It's certainly not unknown for cheeky cunts to have an accident in a deep fat fryer. "Dookin' for chips" we call it. 

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Ask Baws, you can even get a batter dipped, deep fried pizza in Scotland, however my unhinged Glaswegian mate has become addicted to pie and mash since moving down here. He's a Jockney.