CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wesley Tierney "Pilot"

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest DingTheRioja
20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bauhaus palace?

Wolfies palace, nevermind the needles, they came free along with the spare rotting sleeping bags and a handwritten dikshunary

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No. Who is it and what's the significance?

Nads used to post a stream of consciousness, more or less in one paragraph, that was complete fucking lunacy, but if you tried to read it carefully, it worryingly started to make sense.  Could have been Frank after a dozen Es and a spliff the size of a vuvuzela...

1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

Wolfies palace, nevermind the needles, they came free along with the spare rotting sleeping bags and a handwritten dikshunary

Nads used to post a stream of consciousness, more or less in one paragraph, that was complete fucking lunacy, but if you tried to read it carefully, it worryingly started to make sense.  Could have been Frank after a dozen Es and a spliff the size of a vuvuzela...

Nope, never met him. And the only scenario in which I'd like to meet Frank is after a dozen .50 cal rounds to the cranium. And to use the corpse as a urinal. I'm saving up to bribe Baws into PM'ing me the cunts address.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Stop being logical and serious. It's fucking disturbing, you haven't mentioned bananas for ages and frankly, it's worrying. Get surreal and don't spare the horses, fucking contrary cunt.

You're absolutely right Authoritah. I was planning on flying to Spain with a another flying bore mate but the cunt knows nothing of my plantain double life. "What's the fuckin point Ratty?" I asked myself.

1 minute ago, ratcum said:

You're absolutely right Authoritah. I was planning on flying to Spain with a another flying bore mate but the cunt knows nothing of my plantain double life. "What's the fuckin point Ratty?" I asked myself.

Thank god. Normal service resumed. 'Ave a banana. It's what auntie Vi would want.

Guest Ollyboro
5 hours ago, Rick_B said:

. He could have killed someone, if that doesn't qualify as a cunt I don't know what does.

Yes, but he didn't kill anycunt, did he? You can't call somecunt a cunt on the basis that he could have killed a cunt. By that fucking logic every cunt who's capable of killing a cunt's a cunt. Look at at that Glaswegian bin lorry driver. I bet that cunt was fully qualified to sit in a bin lorry, eating pies and  watching other cunts do a tiny bit of work. (Yeah, yeah, technically he should have informed the DVfuckingLA he was likely to die at any time- what the fuck are you? A health and safety nut?). Yet despite being a qualified bin lorry driver, he still killed a bunch of ginger William fucking Wallace independence dolies. Given the choice of getting in a plane piloted by a young bloke with all his reactions in working order, or standing at a Glasgow bus stop whilst some half pissed cunt in a fucking hi-viz vest attempts to  1) Control his bin lorry 2) Control his 2nd heart attack of the day and 3) Balance three Scotch pies on his belly...There's no choice. You want to get in the real world, pal.

7 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Oh Fuck... It's March 7th.

I hate bath times.

There are times (many, in your case) when it's best not to post anything, rather than blurt out the first pathetic drivel that pops into your minuscule brain. The post I've quoted above is a good example of the point I'm making. Stupid fucking wanker.

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The dog was the mascot of 633 squadron and his name was 'Digger' (shamelessly sucks the cock of history changing PC nazis)  is the word 'tycoon' racist?

Actually, guy gibbsons dog was called nigger, my gramp also had a dog called the same. But that was over 60 years ago and there was nobody to offend, the world was very, very different. It's all about the context these words are used in. Anyone today using this word to describe black people in an offencive, derogatory way is obviously a total cunt, that goes for non white people too. Used in a non offensive historical context is acceptable most of the time, and my favorite film is blazing saddles and listen to Desmond deker and bad brains.

Guest Alfie Noakes
11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Actually, guy gibbsons dog was called nigger, my gramp also had a dog called the same. But that was over 60 years ago and there was nobody to offend, the world was very, very different. It's all about the context these words are used in. Anyone today using this word to describe black people in an offencive, derogatory way is obviously a total cunt, that goes for non white people too. Used in a non offensive historical context is acceptable most of the time, and my favorite film is blazing saddles and listen to Desmond deker and bad brains.

You do know of the blue touch paper that is Guy Gibson's dog to a certain un-learned "friend" judge twi, surely?

17 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

You do know of the blue touch paper that is Guy Gibson's dog to a certain un-learned "friend" judge twi, surely?

Yes, but that was the 40s film made later, so nobody to offend, nobody to take offence. Today of course it's totally different and that word should not be used in a real sense in everyday situations. Literature, films, historical things yes, but in context. Any one who uses in as abuse is a total cunt. All present gangsta rap types are cunts.

12 hours ago, Rick_B said:

He blagged his way into a job as a airfield controller and took people on flights as a pilot despite not being properly qualified or trained. He could have killed someone, if that doesn't qualify as a cunt I don't know what does.

How about somebody devoid of any sense of humour being a moderator on a site like CC?

Guest Lady Penelope
23 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

How about somebody devoid of any sense of humour being a moderator on a site like CC?

Snatch won't like that comment :o

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Ape said:

There are times (many, in your case) when it's best not to post anything, rather than blurt out the first pathetic drivel that pops into your minuscule brain. The post I've quoted above is a good example of the point I'm making. Stupid fucking wanker.

Hark at you. Just look at yourself. You come on here at 7am just to post another futile load of clap-trap.

Hey, get your garage sorted! You may find that pair of roller-skates of yours to add to your strip-light and wrist watch, you tedious little shit.

Failing that, Withers has found a vacancy that is right up Your street.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

...sweet of you to offer 'Scrote, but you're a bit too brittle, besides, when the going gets tough we need colleagues who will stand their ground and not run away....

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

...and it will be bigger than any one else's. And in a leather folder.

"Faux" leatherette, if you please.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

...and it will be bigger than any one else's. And in a leather folder.

I am sure that he said that it was pigskin stitched with silk.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Lady Penelope said:

I am sure that he said that it was pigskin stitched with silk.

No, but you're close. He was referring to his Birthday suit.

28 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Hark at you. Just look at yourself. You come on here at 7am just to post another futile load of clap-trap.

Hey, get your garage sorted! You may find that pair of roller-skates of yours to add to your strip-light and wrist watch, you tedious little shit.

Failing that, Withers has found a vacancy that is right up Your street.

Fuck off Jazz.

Guest 'eavensabove
33 minutes ago, Ape said:

Hysterical! Very well done Roops. Stupid cunt.

Hey, Spudape.

Knowing that you think that you're a big-man, may I ask what it is you actually do for a living?

Sure, I doubt that you've got the bottle to tell me, but it may explain as to why you truly are a tedious bore.