CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wesley Tierney "Pilot"

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

At 20 years of age this cunt claimed to have 1700 hours flying experience and got himself a job as an airfield controlled and assisted aircraft in taking off and landing and also took friends and family on flights as a pilot of the aircraft. Actually he was only qualified as a gliding instructor and it took the powers that be (who had not made checks on the claims made in his CV) four years to find out.

PROD-Wesley-Tierney.jpg

image.jpg

Guest Lady Penelope

It should have been flagged by the powers that be at 20 years old for him to have to have achieved 1700 hours pilot in control hours would have been very difficult for a 20 year old and at the very least such a claim should have been enough for his employers to have made a double check. 1700 hours translates as 70 twenty four hour days break that down into likely time flying during a week of 5 days with at 25 hours of flying and it becomes a figure that is simply not practical in the possible three years that he may have held such a licence.

I fly and unless you have instrument and night flying quals you couldn't build up these hours in Britain. Why? The weather is cuntagonal for what is called VFR flying, which basically means you have to be able to see for a fuck of a long way. You can't fly in clouds because any cunt could be in there with you.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I fly and unless you have instrument and night flying quals you couldn't build up these hours in Britain. Why? The weather is cuntagonal for what is called VFR flying, which basically means you have to be able to see for a fuck of a long way. You can't fly in clouds because any cunt could be in there with you.

What are your reckonings on how long it would have taken a hobby pilot to have built up 1700 "pilot in control" hours?

49 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

It's a reasonable nomination.

Rick, it hadn't escaped anybody's attention that snitch is getting agitated at the fact that Pen has been wiping the floor with him lately.

Can you please send him for a cooler stint for his constant and disruptive vendetta against her, so this site can get back on track? 

Sincerely 

Bubba

3 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

At 20 years of age this cunt claimed to have 1700 hours flying experience and got himself a job as an airfield controlled and assisted aircraft in taking off and landing and also took friends and family on flights as a pilot of the aircraft. Actually he was only qualified as a gliding instructor and it took the powers that be (who had not made checks on the claims made in his CV) four years to find out.

PROD-Wesley-Tierney.jpg

image.jpg

Unbelievable, surely a 'common-sense' directive would've immediately flagged up that he'd have to started flying at the age of 12. 

Good nom, Pen, the corner needs you. 

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

It's a reasonable nomination.

I never said it wasn't reasonable,but a bit more info on why she thinks it a cunt might be helpful.

Guest Snatch
28 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Rick, it hadn't escaped anybody's attention that snitch is getting agitated at the fact that Pen has been wiping the floor with him lately.

Can you please send him for a cooler stint for his constant and disruptive vendetta against her, so this site can get back on track? 

Sincerely 

Bubba

No I'm not getting agitated. That's as believable as you £4m contract. What is obvious is you kissing arse to get her on your/you're side.

Pretty pathetic and if you want me in the cooler then you better find a good enough reason for the mods.

The site has been getting back on track in the past few days as far as I can tell. Why would that be I wonder?

See if you can work it out. You claim to be highly intelligent.

6 minutes ago, Snatch said:

No I'm not getting agitated. That's as believable as you £4m contract. What is obvious is you kissing arse to get her on your/you're side.

Pretty pathetic and if you want me in the cooler then you better find a good enough reason for the mods.

The site has been getting back on track in the past few days as far as I can tell. Why would that be I wonder?

See if you can work it out. You claim to be highly intelligent.

Snitch, my little man. Do you want me to email you the entire business proposal? If so, PM your email address and I'll gladly oblige. 

Although, I don't have the time to explain the intricacies and numerous clauses and stipulations to you. Even if I did have the time, I'm certain that you'd struggle to understand it as the closest you've come to designing a business plan is scrawling a letter to British Gas in your crayons, asking if you can pay off your bill at 20p a week, lest they were to install a pre-payment meter in your shitty 2-bedroom, rented hovel. 

Idiot. 

PS- congratulations 

3 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Snitch, my little man. Do you want me to email you the entire business proposal? If so, PM your email address and I'll gladly oblige. 

Although, I don't have the time to explain the intricacies and numerous clauses and stipulations to you. Even if I did have the time, I'm certain that you'd struggle to understand it as the closest you've come to designing a business plan is scrawling a letter to British Gas in your crayons, asking if you can pay off your bill at 20p a week, lest they were to install a pre-payment meter in your shitty 2-bedroom, rented hovel. 

Idiot. 

PS- congratulations 

Very good Bubba. You've had Bubbles, Rick and Julian as your avatar. Any chance of Randy or Lahey? 

Guest Snatch
21 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Idiot. 

PS- congratulations 

Yeah right.

5 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

PROD-Wesley-Tierney.jpg

image.jpg

You think this is an outrage? What about Strategic Air Command allowing Douglas Bader to fly whilst completely legless, and that plane had guns.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Unbelievable, surely a 'common-sense' directive would've immediately flagged up that he'd have to started flying at the age of 12. 

Good nom, Pen, the corner needs you. 

O.K. Bubba, you win the tenner. Excellent strategy, she has given you 3 'likes'. I never thought it would work. Be careful though, and don't expect too much. Her minge is probably like a British Rail sandwich.

3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

O.K. Bubba, you win the tenner. Excellent strategy, she has given you 3 'likes'. I never thought it would work. Be careful though, and don't expect too much. Her minge is probably like a British Rail sandwich.

Her minge is served by a Nigerian?

3 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

What are your reckonings on how long it would have taken a hobby pilot to have built up 1700 "pilot in control" hours?

I don't know his history. He might have been in the Air Training Corps or just got his licence courtesy of wealthy parents. There's also no lower age limit for learning to fly. Hobby pilots can get there hours up by navigating long distances or helping out at parachute schools and glider clubs. Again, weather is the fucker upper.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You think this is an outrage? What about Strategic Air Command allowing Douglas Bader to fly whilst completely legless, and that plane had guns.

and he had a dog called, er, what was it now?

4 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

2 years or so, from 16 to 18, a lad I work with is on around 1400 atm, volunteers for all the owners to ferry their planes back and forth to Europe.

Won't be long before he's in a Typhoon hopefully...