CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Farmer cleared for shooting a convicted burglar who "wasn't going to steal diesel"

camberwell gypsy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-humber-39233017

The CPS decided in its infinite wisdom to prosecute an elderly farmer who at 2am on an isolated farm, shot at a car that appeared on his property. The driver of the car drove at him and, fearing for his safety, the farmer fired at the car injuring the driver in the foot and in the air to scare him off. 

Fortunately, the jury in no uncertain terms told the CPS to fuck off and return a not guilty verdict in 24 minutes. The 'victim' Richard Stables claimed to have driven on to the farm by accident and had no intention of stealing any diesel. Yeah right, the lying, thieving bald cunt. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The 'victim' Richard Stables claimed to have driven on to the farm by accident and had no intention of stealing any diesel. 

Sounds better than "The convicted burglar Richard Stables claimed to have driven on to the farm by accident".

Needless to say it had taken Plod more than 10 hours to respond to reports of previous attempted burglaries, but I'll bet the useless cunts got there fast enough this time with their Kevlar and machine guns when the phrase "shots fired" was used.

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler

Of course the cunt was there on the rob. Did anybody mention that aiming his car at the old bloke should have been treated as attempted murder? No I thought not. Cunt.

Guest deebom

I am of the opinion that the the thieving fucksocket got everything he deserved, and the jury were a sensible lot. 

Though I am of the opinion that if these cunts all lived somewhere civilised, then this problem wouldn't occur in the first place

No one's ever tried to steal my gas.

Guest Cuntsman

I knew this would be the place to find a rational approach to this news item. Good on Farmer Palmer for shooting up the bad guys, but I'll still call him a cunt for missing one, even though it was dark.

Guest DingTheRioja

One cunt from Bradford, the other cunt from Oldham... just happened to be looking for rabbits on the other fucking side of York??

Thieving, poaching, lying, bastards.. next time I hope he hits the fucking petrol tank......

16 minutes ago, Cuntsman said:

I knew this would be the place to find a rational approach to this news item. Good on Farmer Palmer for shooting up the bad guys, but I'll still call him a cunt for missing one, even though it was dark.

Yes I agree, Tony Martin fared slightly better but levelled the shotgun a bit low when aiming at scumbag number 2 Brendan Feeran.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He was shot 16 months ago and he's still in a wheelchair?

Funnily enough, it looks from the reports that the farmer shot the side of the car with a shotgun, if it was coming at him the likelyhood of hitting the cunts feet or legs are pretty minimal.

Dunk the cunt in the slurry pit for a month...

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Cuntsman said:

I didn't get the point of shooting him in the feet until I saw that photo. Looks like he's already been shot in the face

Nah, you just wouldnt want to look at his face unless forced..

33 minutes ago, Cuntsman said:

One of them was black? I don't remember that bit.

Guest Cuntsman
2 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Nah, you just wouldnt want to look at his face unless forced..

I would if he had my bootlace tied round his neck getting one twist every half hour.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Cuntsman said:

I would if he had my bootlace tied round his neck getting one twist every half hour.

Well state the fucking obvious why don't you.