Jump to content
CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pawning cunts


PANZER MURPHY

Recommended Posts

Guest Gong Farmer
40 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Passed a pawn shop a while ago in newcastle seen some poor cunts medals in the window..ww1 stuff n some from the last dust up

Panzerknacker 

The cunt that earned them won't miss something he got given a hundred years ago as he's probably long dead and buried.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Passed a pawn shop a while ago in newcastle seen some poor cunts medals in the window..ww1 stuff n some from the last dust up

Panzerknacker 

Some cunt  most probably nicked them from him...   I once had a few early Russian medals which I pawned. Sat in the back of a draw whilst somebody else into that stuff could appreciate them more. Pawn shops aren't such a bad idea if you're skint either. Sure, they give you fuck all in terms of true value, but at least you get the opportunity to get your stuff back again.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, 'eavensabove said:

As is also Provident. But, when folks are desperate for cash in a hurry, then?

There's always that guy in the pub, Ivanovic, he does short term loans no questions asked, no collateral other than your fingers if you do not pay on time, only 350% interest.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Alfie Noakes said:

There's always that guy in the pub, Ivanovic, he does short term loans no questions asked, no collateral other than your fingers if you do not pay on time, only 350% interest.

Cheaper than QwikQwid, looking at the advert on the telly...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

Cheaper than QwikQwid, looking at the advert on the telly...

Ivan loans are for 48 hours only, the interest is a daily rate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

A great testimonial from its no.1 customer.

No, they are cunts and I never need to use a pawn shop, never that desperate or skint.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Alfie Noakes said:

and No, they are cunts and I never need to use a pawn shop, never that desperate or skint.

By the look of how many pawn shops have appeared, then there are loads of people that use them for whatever their reasons.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest DingTheRioja

was flogging off some old gold a few years back, checked a few places for prices, every pawnshop was about 25% lower than the worst jewellers offers. One jewellers was about double them. Thieving cunts, and that Ramsdens advert annoys the toss out of me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

was flogging off some old gold a few years back, checked a few places for prices, every pawnshop was about 25% lower than the worst jewellers offers. One jewellers was about double them. Thieving cunts, and that Ramsdens advert annoys the toss out of me.

Ramsdens? Isn't that a shit northern chip shop?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Ramsdens? Isn't that a shit northern chip shop?

its also a shit north eastern ripoff merchants, i mean pawnshop, same name different company I think, the chippy is just a brand name of some southern cunt.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

Met a girl outside a pawnbrokers a few years back. 

She kissed me under the balls... 

Hello mike, like the joke, my great uncle told it to my great grandfather in 1898. Now have a traditional fuck off, bathe in battery acid while plugged into the mains and drinking cyanide etc etc

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Hello mike, like the joke, my great uncle told it to my great grandfather in 1898. Now have a traditional fuck off, bathe in battery acid while plugged into the mains and drinking cyanide etc etc

Surely we should be encouraging newbies to post more, and not subjecting them to abuse. I was rather hoping that admin/mods had stamped out this kind of aggressive behaviour, but sadly not. Such a shame, as the site is doing so well at the moment. Just look at last nights offerings for example. Oh.... lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest nobgobbler
16 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

its also a shit north eastern ripoff merchants, i mean pawnshop, same name different company I think, the chippy is just a brand name of some southern cunt.

Harry Ramsdens on scarborough seafront is fucking shit. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...