CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Baa baa rainbow sheep!!!!

Neil

Picked up my granddaughter from preschool earlier,when I asked her what they did today she replied "we sang that song about a sheep having any wool,she then sang it for me "Baa Baa rainbow sheep,have you any wool?"..........PC gone absolutely fucking mental,bunch of educational cunts .

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Nice idea. Rainbow wool, so these PC cunts can knit a rainbow jumper for the next Pride March. They seem to have an uncanny habit of being from the LGBT community, all these fucking dogooders.

Guest Snatch

It was always baa baa black sheep. So will now kids will grow up thinking there are rainbow coloured sheep?

Fucking leftie,liberal,easily offended cunts need to fuck off and be quick about it.

Cunts,everyone single one of them.

A friend's daughter works in a nursery. A few weeks back they sent all the staff on a training course designed - and I shit you not - to equip them to "recognise the early signs of radicalisation". That's a fucking nursery school, mind, where none of the kids are older than 4. I hope none of the little cunts bring a clock in, or it's water boarding time.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Picked up my granddaughter from preschool earlier,when I asked her what they did today she replied "we sang that song about a sheep having any wool,she then sang it for me "Baa Baa rainbow sheep,have you any wool?"..........PC gone absolutely fucking mental,bunch of educational cunts .

You sure? Sounds like an urban myth to me.

:)

I am serious,she even sang it to her mum when she picked her up this evening,this liberal bollocks needs stopping before it gets even more ridiculous.Ive got her again later this week,I'll film her singing it.It is radicalisation of a different kind and it's fucking bollocks.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

There's making kids aware of stuff and then there is overtly pushing an agenda onto them to make them complicit foot-soldiers in your chosen cause. Apparently 1.7 % of the UK identify as homosexual, so why doctor a song wrongly perceived as racist into being a gay anthem for pre-schoolers? 

24 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

A friend's daughter works in a nursery. A few weeks back they sent all the staff on a training course designed - and I shit you not - to equip them to "recognise the early signs of radicalisation". That's a fucking nursery school, mind, where none of the kids are older than 4. I hope none of the little cunts bring a clock in, or it's water boarding time.

If that was my kids nursery I would have sent the 4 yr old in wearing a body warmer with slabs of grey plasticine and wires taped to it. See if the staff were on the ball when it comes to spotting a fledgling radical.

9 minutes ago, Neil said:

I am serious,she even sang it to her mum when she picked her up this evening,this liberal bollocks needs stopping before it gets even more ridiculous.Ive got her again later this week,I'll film her singing it.It is radicalisation of a different kind and it's fucking bollocks.

If they are doing that I have to agree it's bloody silly and does nobody any favours.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If that was my kids nursery I would have sent the 4 yr old in wearing a body warmer with slabs of grey plasticine and wires taped to it. See if the staff were on the ball when it comes to spotting a fledgling radical.

Probably not a great idea if your local police force is The Met, they tend to be a bit trigger happy, shoot first and ask questions later.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

You sure? Sounds like an urban myth to me.

:)

1 hour ago, Neil said:

It's not a new as you'd think. This article goes back to 2006. They've changed the ending of that fat fucker Humpty Dumpty.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-379114/Baa-baa-rainbow-sheep.html

5 minutes ago, Snatch said:

It's not a new as you'd think. This article goes back to 2006. They've changed the ending of that fat fucker Humpty Dumpty.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-379114/Baa-baa-rainbow-sheep.html

It's outrageous! If kids start singing 'baa baa green sheep', think of all the Martians who will potentially be offended. On a serious note, this PC brigade should be rounded up and publicly disembowelled, then we can all have a reasoned discussion regarding the colour of their internal organs. Stupid fucking cunts.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Nice idea. Rainbow wool, so these PC cunts can knit a rainbow jumper for the next Pride March. They seem to have an uncanny habit of being from the LGBT community, all these fucking dogooders.

Imagine the rainbow merkins for faggoty cunts like Punkape! 

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Imagine the rainbow merkins for faggoty cunts like Punkape! 

You dare to post that after complaining about me mentioning the Cooler Train..???

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, DingTheRioja said:

You dare to post that after complaining about me mentioning the Cooler Train..???

Sorry Ding, I've had a few drinks.  It slipped out of my mind.

3 hours ago, Neil said:

Maybe they killed all the black ones at the nursery? Same the squirrel in the woodpile. Avoid large amounts of raw carrot Nelly

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Nurseries have been a breeding ground for decades CB. They train the little cunts to sleep in the afternoon like bloody foreigners do! Even before they walk they're eating with their hands and shitting in bowls. Allah fuckin ackbar