CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Islamic culture

Jake The Muss

Guest Mingeeta
20 hours ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Really? You're childlike drivel on here tonight has been pretty obvious and predictable. It would bounce off anyone over the age of 12 and has been spectacularly rebuffed with quite some ease I assure you. While it's been thoroughly entertaining, and at times quite laughable mocking your poor insults, I must plough on with my Sunday night duties. I will firstly be having a shit and I can assure you that when that first turd appears, I will be thinking of @Ape, @Roadkill and @Mingeeta and how inadequate you muppets must be feeling tonight. I don't think I would like to upset you anymore so i'll say adios for tonight motherfuckers as i'm sure you'll have homework to finish off. Hey, don't let it get to you that much and I hope it doesn't upset your school day tomorrow.

Wow, will bounce off anyone over the age of 12. Well obviously you have soaked it all in so I'm guessing you must be 11 tops.

Now, be a good girl, and fuck off. Nobody wants you here, nobody cares about anything you have to say, and lastly, you're too young to be on this site, but CBEEBIES may have a chatroom you can join.

1 hour ago, Ollyboro said:

The indigenous fightback has begun!!

A mosque in Thornaby has had the words MUSLIM COWARDS scrawled on its wall. Well done our heroes. The bravery it must have taken to do that in the dark, at 2am........ It's just a fucking shame none of the inhabitants speak English.

Pathetic isn't it, and the irony is that more effort will be made by plod to apprehend and bring the culprits to justice, than is being made to prevent Islamic fruitcakes from walking the streets and planning their next massacre.

In what way does the childish act of scribbling Muslim Cowards on Thornaby Mosque help anything? There is no suggestion that this Mosque has been in any way promoting Islamist extremism. Time for these kind of idiots to grow up and realise that they are part of the problem, not part of the solution.

Just now, Rick_B said:

In what way does the childish act of scribbling Muslim Cowards on Thornaby Mosque help anything? There is no suggestion that this Mosque has been in any way promoting Islamist extremism. Time for these kind of idiots to grow up and realise that they are part of the problem, not part of the solution.

I agree with you on this one. It also increases the chances of a shit Banksy retaliation. This one I imagine would have a sad jihady looking over his shoulder into a thought bubble depicting his child self crying as his mosque is destroyed by a Godzilla sized Ronald McDonald or some edgy shit like that...

Guest nobgobbler
13 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

The Last Jihadist

large.5935c9859b24b_thelastmuslim.jpg.b4

"This is for allah" .... "no, this is for allah" ..... "no, this is for allah" ......

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

"This is for allah" .... "no, this is for allah" ..... "no, this is for allah" ......

It is a real dilemma for the last jihadist in that to enter paradise he has to kill an unbeliever. But what if there are no unbelievers left?

13 hours ago, Rick_B said:

This is an act  born of frustration that our government is not doing enough to stop the terrorist filth. This is an act done out of fear, there is also no proof that the mosque in question does not have a radicalism issue, maybe the locals to this mosque know it better than you. 

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

This is an act  born of frustration that our government is not doing enough to stop the terrorist filth. This is an act done out of fear, there is also no proof that the mosque in question does not have a radicalism issue, maybe the locals to this mosque know it better than you. 

Er... how does a mosque prove that it does not have a "radicalism issue"?

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Close its doors? Permently and for good! 

45 minutes ago, Eddie said:

How do you know it didn't have a issue?

Exactly, it's not going to be pinned on a notice board, so no way of telling which are a problem and which aren't. Best to just get rid of all of them, if a herd of cattle is known to be affected by foot and mouth, you cull the herd, it's the only way to be sure.

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Exactly, it's not going to be pinned on a notice board, so no way of telling which are a problem and which aren't. Best to just get rid of all of them, if a herd of cattle is known to be affected by foot and mouth, you cull the herd, it's the only way to be sure.

The probability is that it will have a problem with the younger generation Internet savvy faithful. I would imagine at least a couple of their flock have watched a few radical hairy faced cunts rant on line, the issue will be there, it just to what degree.

The silence from the mosques across the UK is deafening, apart from the usual quote from the Muslim council of great Britain I have not seen too many 'not in my name' marches from the goat shaggers. The mosque's I've driven past look business as usual. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Er... through a fall in Islam related crime rates in the surrounding areas?

Er... By allowing police surveillance of all religious meetings inside the mosque? 

53 minutes ago, Eddie said:

How do you know it didn't have a issue?

Prove you're not a racist. One of the tenets of western democracy is that one is innocent until proven guilty. Now if you are saying that basic principle should be discarded then we, as a country, are acting no differently from the kind of regime we wish to protect ourselves from.

9 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The probability is that it will have a problem with the younger generation Internet savvy faithful. I would imagine at least a couple of their flock have watched a few radical hairy faced cunt rant on line, the issue will be there, it just to what degree.

The silence from the mosques across the UK is deafening, apart from the usual quote from the Muslim council of great Britain I have not seen too many 'not in my name' marches from the goat shaggers. The mosque's I've driven past look business as usual. 

And if Corbyncunt gets in, they will continue to flourish, every goat botherer on the planet will be desperate to get here once he lowers the age of consent to suit their paedophilic tastes.

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Prove you're not a racist. One of the tenets of western democracy is that one is innocent until proven guilty. Now if you are saying that basic principle should be discarded then we, as a country, are acting no differently from the kind of regime we wish to protect ourselves from.

Everyone knows Eddie is racist. This is a conversation about religion, not race.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

That's like saying we are powerless, they are innocent until they've gone Semtex crazy and killed a load more innocent people, and then we can arrest the carrier bag full of charred flesh when it's too late. The fact is, we don't know which Muslims are dangerous and which ones aren't, and I know you can say that about any group of people, but Muslims in particular are becoming more and more of a problem every day. And I would guess that the majority of the population would prefer they weren't here, so by bringing democratic principle into this you have hit the nail on the head. We need a referendum to decide whether they stay or go, and if the majority say they should go, then the democracy you speak of has been served.

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

:rolleyes: I was asking him to prove a negative.

One person proving themselves not to be racist is an entirely different issue to a mosque proving that it doesn't have a radicalism issue. A mosque holds influence over a large number of people, and isn't asked to prove what they are teaching behind closed doors.

A racist cunt is usually easily noticed for what he is and rarely has influence over others, especially to the degree that a religion has.

Only idiots are calling every Muslim guilty of terrorism, but they're not really showing much drive to prove them wrong other than vague messages of unity. The entire attitude of the Muslim community seems to be one of secrecy and superiority with no intention of actually doing anything about terrorism other than condoning the terrorist after the attack and getting back to regular life. That is not acceptable when they are clearly the source of the problem.

Now go ahead and prove me wrong with whatever bullshit logic you decide to use, because I know arguing with you can only have one possible result :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Guest Snatch
15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's like saying we are powerless, they are innocent until they've gone Semtex crazy and killed a load more innocent people, and then we can arrest the carrier bag full of charred flesh when it's too late. The fact is, we don't know which Muslims are dangerous and which ones aren't, and I know you can say that about any group of people, but Muslims in particular are becoming more and more of a problem every day. And I would guess that the majority of the population would prefer they weren't here, so by bringing democratic principle into this you have hit the nail on the head. We need a referendum to decide whether they stay or go, and if the majority say they should go, then the democracy you speak of has been served.

Maybe the ones on the security services watch list might provide a clue as to which one are dangerous.

Anyway.May has said there is to much tolerance towards terrorism. I wonder if the coming election has anything to with her "tough" stance. And lets not forget that they want to have "tough conversations" with whoever they need to have those conversations with.

And Boris Johnson said "that Britain needed to work with other countries to cut funding for terrorism whether it is provided with the knowledge of governments or not".

That will be the same Boris Johnson who sees no problem in Britain selling weapons worth billions to Saudi Arabia so they can carry on bombing innocents Yemen.

40 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The probability is that it will have a problem with the younger generation Internet savvy faithful. I would imagine at least a couple of their flock have watched a few radical hairy faced cunts rant on line, the issue will be there, it just to what degree.

Looking at the opulent architecture of the gaff I'd say rising damp and poor ventilation are its pressing problems. Mind you, I'm not a surveyor, so you could prove me wrong.

56 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Nonsense, by rounding up jihadI 'soliders' returning from a war zone and placing them in a secure unit, or any of the 3,500 on the watch list, although they have not been found guilty of anything is not the same as blowing up kids and attacking defenceless people. We are very much not the same and that is a lazy argument. Normal rules at the moment do not apply unless you want repeat terror atrocities.

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
57 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

If hating all Mushlips makes me a racist then racist I am. I wouldn't piss on any of the fuckers. They are all, every last one them Cunts.

23 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

If hating all Mushlips makes me a racist then racist I am. I wouldn't piss on any of the fuckers. They are all, every last one them Cunts.

I wouldn't even piss on them if the were on fire and allergic to piss.