CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Customs Fees

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Gong Farmer
31 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

They'll make it as nasty as possible for the UK purely to discourage others jumping ship-I'm sure plenty are thinking about it now one of the biggest contributors has left. 

I don't know if that's true. There's been a change of tune from the powers that be since Brexit. The national governments get the backlash from from the electorate that then take the issues at hand to the EU that then are forced to change tact. I live over here and I can tell you now that the notion of the EU going anywhere soon just isn't an issue, that comes from the UK that want to see us in the shit. Brexit if anything is forcing reform, the EU are under pressure and now admit that reform is needed if it's going to survive. That's basically what our media and Government are now talking about, reforms. I think the UK has done us a big favour as a reformed Europe is now looking like a reality.

Guest DingTheRioja

Y

3 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I don't know if that's true. There's been a change of tune from the powers that be since Brexit. The national governments get the backlash from from the electorate that then take the issues at hand to the EU that then are forced to change tact. I live over here and I can tell you now that the notion of the EU going anywhere soon just isn't an issue, that comes from the UK that want to see us in the shit. Brexit if anything is forcing reform, the EU are under pressure and now admit that reform is needed if it's going to survive. That's basically what our media and Government are now talking about, reforms. I think the UK has done us a big favour as a reformed Europe is now lookin like a reality.

you think those cunts will change?

>run punkape.exe /basic

lol.

Guest Gong Farmer
29 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

You are right on the money with this one.

Once the Brexiteers have got the EU out of the way they can then start concentrating on cunting the Scots, the Northern Irish and maybe even the Welsh moving on to London. After that they can start cannibalizing themselves as there won't be anyone else to cunt in a country that'll be smaller than when they started out.

Guest Gong Farmer
3 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Y

you think those cunts will change?

>run punkape.exe /basic

lol.

Yes I do. They are, they concede that they have to, you just won't read that in the DM.

3 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I don't know if that's true. There's been a change of tune from the powers that be since Brexit. The national governments get the backlash from from the electorate that then take the issues at hand to the EU that then are forced to change tact. I live over here and I can tell you now that the notion of the EU going anywhere soon just isn't an issue, that comes from the UK that want to see us in the shit. Brexit if anything is forcing reform, the EU are under pressure and now admit that reform is needed if it's going to survive. That's basically what our media and Government are now talking about, reforms. I think the UK has done us a big favour as a reformed Europe is now looking like a reality.

I once resided with the cloggies, in the veluwe with the weird inland sand dunes and black woodpeckers.

Do you reckon they'll let us back in when our toys out the pram routine has led to sweeping reforms 

Guest Manky

You don't know what will happen. Neither do I.

Doom and gloom is not enough to make me want to stay in the EU. To Gongers, they will promise to reform but it is all hot air. Anyway, we are saved, Cameron is joining the Brexiteers.

Hail the new dawn.

1 hour ago, Manky said:

You don't know what will happen. Neither do I.

Doom and gloom is not enough to make me want to stay in the EU. To Gongers, they will promise to reform but it is all hot air. Anyway, we are saved, Cameron is joining the Brexiteers.

Hail the new dawn.

It must be shit living in Moss Side......

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Yes I do. They are, they concede that they have to, you just won't read that in the DM.

They are beauraucrats and politicians, those at the top will cover their arses and get more expenses, those in the middle will empire-build and kill each other, those at the bottom will get sacked and rehired or moved.  It is the same in the EU as it is in our govt, your govt, the italian/french/spanish/fuck knows govt.

The circle of Civil Servant Life will continue, if you think otherwise then you need to lay off that shit somewhat...

Guest Gong Farmer
17 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Why is the team remainers? Obvious, smiling and being friendly gets better deals than screaming...

As for security, there is more sharing than you think, especially on terrorists.

And really, do you think that is all she has?

Was she smiling and being friendly as she threatened to hold back intelligence that amounts to aiding and abetting terrorist? Did she have a great big fucking grin on her face when threatened  that? 

Put that fucking Daily Mail down and start trying adopt a bit of critical thinking instead of letting the DM do your thinking for you.

Guest 'eavensabove
20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you currently have underpants on your head and pencils up your nose?

Th' problem wi' Baws, is he ne're staps tae pause, an' he's jist foo at jobby

Guest DingTheRioja
7 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Was she smiling and being friendly as she threatened to hold back intelligence that amounts to aiding and abetting terrorist? Did she have a great big fucking grin on her face when threatened  that? 

Put that fucking Daily Mail down and start trying adopt a bit of critical thinking instead of letting the DM do your thinking for you.

Don't read the DM, don't read newspapers much, they're all peddling some shite or other that I don't agree with. 

If we are no longer part of the EU, then the EU has no automatic right (not that they do anwyay) to any information we gathered in covert operations, we have one of the best in the world, we invested in it, trained and honed our skill in it, so it's not up for free grabs, same as any information.  Do you think Murrica shares everything with us, the EU or anyone else? No, it's quid pro quo, like anything else.

And anyway, considering how little the EU telly and papers are covering this, you seem to know a lot about it, or rather, you talk a lot about it?

Guest Gong Farmer
17 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I once resided with the cloggies, in the veluwe with the weird inland sand dunes and black woodpeckers.

Do you reckon they'll let us back in when our toys out the pram routine has led to sweeping reforms 

De Veluwe is beautiful part of the country. Did you know that parts of De Veluwe are officially designated as a desert? 

I think the EU probably would let the UK back in if there was ever an appetite for it. The thing is that the rules now for joining the EU means full integration which means the UK would have to adopt the Euro. On the other hand once it could be possible to opt out of the Euro once in. There's a good possibility that the Netherlands could be going back the Guilder. They're not too happy with the low interest rates set up the ECB as it's having a detrimental effect of pensions and savings so it's all being discussed at the moment.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/25/netherlands-holds-inquiry-whether-could-ditch-euro/

6 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Don't read the DM, don't read newspapers much, they're all peddling some shite or other that I don't agree with. 

If we are no longer part of the EU, then the EU has no automatic right (not that they do anwyay) to any information we gathered in covert operations, we have one of the best in the world, we invested in it, trained and honed our skill in it, so it's not up for free grabs, same as any information.  Do you think Murrica shares everything with us, the EU or anyone else? No, it's quid pro quo, like anything else.

And anyway, considering how little the EU telly and papers are covering this, you seem to know a lot about it, or rather, you talk a lot about it?

Ding...stop posting for a little bit. .for your own benefit. ..like

Panzerknacker 

Guest Gong Farmer
8 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

You've just reiterated what I said in an earlier post, that countries don't necessarily share intelligence, I said that. So for May to threaten the EU with holding back intelligence is just utterly stupid on so many levels. It's not even about sharing info with the EU as the EU doesn't actually have it's own intelligence service, each individuele sovereign state has it's own intelligence service..... that don't necessarily share information for their own national security reasons. How it's come over from May is simply this..... give us what we want or we won't warn any EU country of an imminent  attack if we know about it. Not that they do anyway when you consider that every time there is a terrorist attack the suspects are always known the the police and security services in advance, every fucking time and across the board in every country.

Teresa May is totally out of the depth regarding  negotiations with the EU and the twenty seven other countries that she'll have to negotiate with, or is she?. Everything she says panders to the people that voted to leave even when she herself voted to remain. That brings me back to my original point.... is she fucking doing this on purpose?, because it fucking well looks like it from where I'm standing.

Guest DingTheRioja
48 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

You've just reiterated what I said in an earlier post, that countries don't necessarily share intelligence, I said that. So for May to threaten the EU with holding back intelligence is just utterly stupid on so many levels. It's not even about sharing info with the EU as the EU doesn't actually have it's own intelligence service, each individuele sovereign state has it's own intelligence service..... that don't necessarily share information for their own national security reasons. How it's come over from May is simply this..... give us what we want or we won't warn any EU country of an imminent  attack if we know about it. Not that they do anyway when you consider that every time there is a terrorist attack the suspects are always known the the police and security services in advance, every fucking time and across the board in every country.

Teresa May is totally out of the depth regarding  negotiations with the EU and the twenty seven other countries that she'll have to negotiate with, or is she?. Everything she says panders to the people that voted to leave even when she herself voted to remain. That brings me back to my original point.... is she fucking doing this on purpose?, because it fucking well looks like it from where I'm standing.

So you and yours aren't really bothered about Brexit then? It doesn't dominate your daily lives?

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ding...stop posting for a little bit. .for your own benefit. ..like

Panzerknacker 

How the fuck would you know anything?