CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Customs Fees

Guest 'eavensabove

5 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Teresa May is totally out of the depth regarding  negotiations with the EU and the twenty seven other countries that she'll have to negotiate with or is she? Everything she says panders to the people that voted to leave even when she herself voted to remain.

In my opinion yes she is, although I suspect that she has always been far more sympathetic to Brexit than she lets on, but assumed the result would be Remain and wanted to be on the winning side.

57 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

In my opinion yes she is, although I suspect that she has always been far more sympathetic to Brexit than she lets on, but assumed the result would be Remain and wanted to be on the winning side.

I voted out and every other fucker should have done the same.

A list of those who voted in should be compiled and they should be interviewed regarding possible treason or subversion.

Guest 'eavensabove
44 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Its also whether or not she's equipped to do the job even if she wants to. After all, nobody voted for her to be PM save for her own cabinet.

Guest Snatch
11 minutes ago, Punkape said:

A list of those who voted out should be compiled and they should be interviewed regarding possible treason or subversion.

So when will you be interviewed for treason and subversion seeing as you,by your own admission,voted out.

6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

A list of those who voted out should be compiled and they should be interviewed regarding possible treason or subversion.

I think you need to learn to read then edit your post. 

Has the bad AIDS started to rot you from the inside or is it all the spunk sloshing about inside you?

The thought of it makes me want to vomit, you filthy little cunt.

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think you need to learn to read then edit your post. 

Has the bad AIDS started to rot you from the inside or is it all the spunk sloshing about inside you?

The thought of it makes me want to vomit, you filthy little cunt.

Oh dear I made an error and it's corrected.

You are still depraved though....

Guest Snatch
5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Oh dear I made an error and it's corrected.

You are still depraved though....

Two of us have quoted you so your mistake will be forever in cyberspace.

Or until the site gets shut down.

1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

I don't like the cunt myself. I think she is a shitbag that will bend with the wind to save her own skin. A functionary and nothing more. The worse bit I foresee is being lumbered with the tories until 2030. Corbyn won't win in 2020, then he will resign. Then labour will have to rebuild and find it difficult to win in 2025. That will mean 20 years of these bastards in power. The last time they were in office for 18 years they did irreparable damage to the UK plc.

Guest DingTheRioja

And the spanish fuckbags are insisting that Gib is part of the deal somehow.... somone please go tell them to go fuck themselves sideways, I'm not off to spain this year.

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

And the spanish fuckbags are insisting that Gib is part of the deal somehow.... somone please go tell them to go fuck themselves sideways, I'm not off to spain this year.

I believe the EU have Spain the power but they can't decide anything without consulting the UK. And something like 90% of people living there voted to stay in the EU. So they'll be happy with the arrangement anyway.

Guest DingTheRioja
54 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I believe the EU have Spain the power but they can't decide anything without consulting the UK. And something like 90% of people living there voted to stay in the EU. So they'll be happy with the arrangement anyway.

98-99% voted to remain UK, and as the UNs #1 beleif is the right to self determination, then the Spics can fuck off, nevermind that it is ours anyway and has been for 300 years, otherwise where do you draw the line?

Go back to early 1810 and they want Argentina as well?

Fuck 'em.

Guest Snatch
8 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

98-99% voted to remain UK, and as the UNs #1 beleif is the right to self determination, then the Spics can fuck off, nevermind that it is ours anyway and has been for 300 years, otherwise where do you draw the line?

Go back to early 1810 and they want Argentina as well?

Fuck 'em.

If England gave back everything that wasn't theirs there'd be hardly fuck all left.

According to this article most voted to remain.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/36612989

Guest DingTheRioja
17 minutes ago, Snatch said:

If England gave back everything that wasn't theirs there'd be hardly fuck all left.

According to this article most voted to remain.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/36612989

no, i meant 99% voted to remain part of the UK when they had  a referendum about us V spain..

Guest Snatch
3 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

no, i meant 99% voted to remain part of the UK when they had  a referendum about us V spain..

I see. Either way their fucked.