CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gibralter, a Brexit pawn?

Witheredscrote

Guest Gong Farmer

Gibraltar is mainly run by criminal gangs and dodgy business interests. so it's no wonder the UK government wants to 'support' Gibraltar. As with anything... follow the  money.

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I suppose it was about democracy not loosing to a shitty tin pot dictatorship. The argies invaded because their regime was about to crumble but they had balls taking on a nuclear armed superpower. Still think we should have nuked buenos aires or at the least conventionally bombed the fuck out of them. Nowadays we could just destroy their power stations, dams, factories etc in 24hours with cruise missiles. 

You had to admire old Maggies balls. The naval commander in chief rings her at 3 am and tells her the Belgrano had just broken the exclusion zone, she simply replied, "well, sink it then", and then went back to sleep, more of a man than any of the poofs who followed her into number 10.

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You had to admire old Maggies balls. The naval commander in chief rings her at 3 am and tells her the Belgrano had just broken the exclusion zone, she simply replied, "well, sink it then", and then went back to sleep, more of a man than any of the poofs who followed her into number 10.

Mrs Thatcher was an uber fucking cunt from the top draw. She was also a giant of a politician. There was never any ambiguity about her policies. She told you that you were getting fucked and you were duly fucked over.

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Mrs Thatcher was an uber fucking cunt from the top draw. She was also a giant of a politician. There was never any ambiguity about her policies. She told you that you were getting fucked and you were duly fucked over.

Yes, you knew exactly where you stood. If a current politician said 'Good Morning' to me, I'd check my watch to make sure that it was, ring someone for a second opinion and make sure my watch and gold fillings were still in situ. Hopefully, out lot will improve once the safety net of a lucrative post with the corrupt spackers over the water is taken away from them.

Guest Gong Farmer

Within days of Article 50 being triggered the UK government have managed to threaten to aid and abet terrorists and implied going to war with a NATO ally. Keep it up, if not for the hilarious comic value it provides. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
59 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Within days of Article 50 being triggered the UK government have managed to threaten to aid and abet terrorists and implied going to war with a NATO ally. Keep it up, if not for the hilarious comic value it provides. 

All part of our times I am afraid. Trump now threatening unilateral action against North Korea. Utter fucktardery, NOT IN MY NAME!

1 hour ago, Gong Farmer said:

Unlike the 'Fortress Europe' that existed before last week, when The EU's immigration policy was ceded to people smugglers, gang masters and ISIS sleeper cells, thank's to Frau Merkel's 'Teenager on Facebook when the parents are away for the weekend' approach to such matters.

2 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Mmm...6 months ago it was the start of a golden age...a week after the divorce notification it's threats of war...I'm guessing at the end itll be lids off the nuke tubes!...dumb Brexit cunts

Panzerknacker 

3 hours ago, The Beast said:

What I liked about her was her resolute abilility to call the shots when it came to superpowers such as the USA. I suspect the spitting image portrayal of Ronald Reagan on the phone to her, trembling in his 'Wee Willie Winkie' nightcap wasn't far from reality.

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Maggie went into the Falklands to distract attention from her own deeply unpopular government and were on course for a shoeing at the next election  only the argentine military dictatorship saved her aarse 

Panzerknacker 

16 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Maggie went into the Falklands to distract attention from her own deeply unpopular government and were on course for a shoeing at the next election  only the argentine military dictatorship saved her aarse 

Panzerknacker 

Pansy, you jibbering, poridge eating cunt brain, do you not think before you post any of this shite? In recent times you've been spouting some proper drivel. 

The UK didn't go to war with the argies just to prop up the government at the time you thick shit, that's what the deeply, deeply unpopular junta did. This was a case of a democratic power telling a tin pot bunch of cunts to fuck off. It was a huge gamble by the argies, conscript troops from the tropical north sent to Antarctic conditions up against professionals at a consistent state of readiness. Only ever one winner. They're very lucky the RAF didn't go to buenos aires. Fair play to thatcher, imagine where we'd be at if we'd gone for a peace deal like the yanks wanted-still scrabbling

Guest Manky
36 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Maggie launched the Falklands War because it was what had to be done. Her national pride and integrity are sadly lacking in most of the current crop.

You may hate Tories but I don't recall them having a leader who invited Gerry Adams to the House of Commons for tea and sticky buns.

Cunt.

8 minutes ago, Manky said:

Maggie launched the Falklands War because it was what had to be done. Her national pride and integrity are sadly lacking in most of the current crop.

You may hate Tories but I don't recall them having a leader who invited Gerry Adams to the House of Commons for tea and sticky buns.

Cunt.

No. They invited themselves to the Grand Hotel instead. Lazy cunts turned up too late for high tea and missed the main target. Cunts.

3 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

I do fear for UK plc if Maggie May or David Davis are in any way to play a lead in negotiations in the exit deal. UK plc will be royally fucked over.

45 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

The war in the Malvinas was a totally unnecessary act, but do you really believe Worzel Gummidge  would have beaten her?

Guest Manky
6 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I do fear for UK plc if Maggie May or David Davis are in any way to play a lead in negotiations in the exit deal. UK plc will be royally fucked over.

Great Britain will rise again. With or without Jocks, Micks, Taffies or Cockneys. I am on standby if needed.

15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Pansy, you jibbering, poridge eating cunt brain, do you not think before you post any of this shite? In recent times you've been spouting some proper drivel. 

The UK didn't go to war with the argies just to prop up the government at the time you thick shit, that's what the deeply, deeply unpopular junta did. This was a case of a democratic power telling a tin pot bunch of cunts to fuck off. It was a huge gamble by the argies, conscript troops from the tropical north sent to Antarctic conditions up against professionals at a consistent state of readiness. Only ever one winner. They're very lucky the RAF didn't go to buenos aires. Fair play to thatcher, imagine where we'd be at if we'd gone for a peace deal like the yanks wanted-still scrabbling

Mm..you keep believing that. .and while yer at it sing God save the Queen every day ...jingoism seems to be the cure all these days. .bet ya were an outy 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Gong Farmer
36 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

It went something like that. She used the Falklands as an excuse to rally and distract a pissed off down trodden public.

48 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Imagine if you used a Plant Hire service but instead of a JCB, the cunts lend you Robert Plant at a special weekend rate. Jiggery pokery along with standard larks. Trying to landscape with the ageing rocker is quite a trial.

Imagine going into a second hand furniture shop and asking for an antique rocker, and they wheeled out Mick Jagger. Roisterous hilarity would be the order of the day!

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

All it would take would be a terror attack in the costa del sol and they'd be bankrupt 

It would also take out all those "Patriotic" England football shirt wearing arse bandits that live there.

14 minutes ago, Snatch said:

It would also take out all those "Patriotic" England football shirt wearing arse bandits that live there.

I've often wondered why 'sportswear' is mainly worn by repulsive fat cunts who are barely athletic enough to turn the key of their own mobility scooters, and 90% of mobility scooters are owned by people who aren't actually disabled, merely lazy and fat, but strangely capable of leaping out of them if the half price chocolate biscuits happen to be on a high shelf in the supermarket. Revolting, sweaty, stinking piles of blubber. I wish they were all dead.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Manky said:

Cunt.

I don't hate the tories but in the next few years you'll see them for what they really are 

Panzerknacker 

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I've often wondered why 'sportswear' is mainly worn by repulsive fat cunts who are barely athletic enough to turn the key of their own mobility scooters, and 90% of mobility scooters are owned by people who aren't actually disabled, merely lazy and fat, but strangely capable of leaping out of them if the half price chocolate biscuits happen to be on a high shelf in the supermarket. Revolting, sweaty, stinking piles of blubber. I wish they were all dead.

Had a fat cunt speeding through the isles at Tesco the other day on a spacker scooter. Tried to push her way past a roofer and ended up going over one of his workboots (blatantly on purpose). He was wearing steel toe caps and the resulting bump must've knocked something loose because the thing just ground to a halt. She'd probably been bumping it up kerbs and over people's toes all day so it just decided to conk out in the middle of the store. Everyone in the vicinity just slowly walked away and left the fat cow stranded.