CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pricks who waddle about with sagging trousers

camberwell gypsy

Don't know whether this has been nommed already but this is a phenomenon that I just can't work out. You see these fucking twats waddling around showing off their underwear looking complete cunts. It's mainly young black "yoots" and chavs but it has now been taken up by middle class wanabe "gangstas" and even blokes in their 30s. Some have even seemed to have attracted girls. I mean for fuck's sake! Why? Why?  

PS: I can't load up any pics of said cunts so feel free 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Don't know whether this has been nommed already but this is a phenomenon that I just can't work out. You see these fucking twats waddling around showing off their underwear looking complete cunts. It's mainly young black "yoots" and chavs but it has now been taken up by middle class wanabe "gangstas" and even blokes in their 30s. Some have even seemed to have attracted girls. I mean for fuck's sake! Why? Why?  

They should be arrested and flogged then made to do National Service for 2 years.

Guest Lady Penelope
16 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I have seen cunts in their 50s doing this as well.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, ratcum said:
  • I had a friend same age as me who wore a pair of these whale foreskins. On calling him a continent spanning gash slurper, he said "they're anti-fit Ratto". He's bigger than me so I kicked his wife in the cunt for half an hour

That was my brother's method at school, always find someone smaller to hit.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

They should be arrested and flogged then made to do National Service for 2 years.

A bunch of wannabe gangstas throwing gang signs and calling each other "blud" and "homie" whilst wearing their army helmets at a 45 degree angle and holding their Enfields sideways? We'd be no better than the Yanks.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yep. And the worst are the OAPs who dress the same thinking they're innit and are every barmaids fantasy. There's one of these for example, that owns a pub The Ole Frank.  Anyway, I once see some recent footage (perhaps on Youtube) when a "Yoot" dressed as you so eloquently stated, done a runner from a bank he'd just robbed... The dopey cunt's jeans were so fucking low from his waist, that he tripped the fuck over and got nicked.  Me thinks it was Jacko TC, but will never know for certain, though I'm 100% sure.

Guest 'eavensabove

Pricks who waddle about with sagging trousers...

Word has it that Punker's has a sagging scrotum and so I guess that makes him a waddling prick.

29 minutes ago, deebom said:

These cunts all need shooting. Men wear 501s, standard fit. (505s if you're getting on a bit and find the buttons fiddly.) Anything else is queer.

Wrangler Texas are ok too, but that aside, everything else is faggy, especially those 'drop crotch' fucking things, what the fucking hell is that all about.

32 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

A bunch of wannabe gangstas throwing gang signs and calling each other "blud" and "homie" whilst wearing their army helmets at a 45 degree angle and holding their Enfields sideways? We'd be no better than the Yanks.

Imagine them emerging from the trench, "I'm proper gonna bayonet you up bruv".

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Wrangler Texas are ok too, but that aside, everything else is faggy, especially those 'drop crotch' fucking things, what the fucking hell is that all about.

And those poxy ones with creases impregnated into the fuckers...

Give me a pair of flared dungarees any day... And I'll burn those cunts too.

Guest 'eavensabove

You may wish to edit, before Punkers takes you up on it.

1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

And those poxy ones with creases impregnated into the fuckers...

Give me a pair of flared dungarees any day... And I'll burn those cunts too.

I can remember a brief craze around 1985 for jeans with thin white pinstripes bleached into them, around the same time as Farahs with cuts at the ankle, Kickers with coloured leather tags on the laces, and short sleeved Santana button up shirts.

Guest 'eavensabove

I can remember a brief craze around 1985 for jeans with thin white pinstripes bleached into them, around the same time as Farahs with cuts at the ankle, Kickers with coloured leather tags on the laces, and short sleeved Santana button up shirts.

You must have looked quite something, or even fetching, particularly with your 27 hole lace-up  platform 'obnailed metal-toe-capped Dr M's on!

Guest 'eavensabove

By all accounts, a matched pair of Pathfinders are all the rage these days. Particularly if they still retain a compass in the heal, and the Leopards' paw-print is still intact. I'll stick to my Fringe & Buckle Stompers and my Space Suit from NASSA. I can read points like the back of my hand. 

Tank-Tops are Cunts.

Guest DingTheRioja
35 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

33 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

You may wish to edit, before Punkers takes you up on it.

I was going to say "They don't like it up 'em Mr. Mannering, except that Punkers, he does....."