CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Ten Commandments.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you want a guide to public stoning, look no further than 'The Life Of Brian', half a dozen blokes carry over a half ton boulder and just drop it on the cunt, a voice in the background 'good shot'. 

I get stoned from the moment I wake up ... by the locals. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Lady Penelope
On 20/04/2017 at 9:12 PM, Snatch said:

Frank?

I sold the Maplin cloning kit on Ebay to someone from Cheshire .. currently there are 127 exact replicas of Punker's begging on the streets of Manchester.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, The Lady Penelope said:

I sold the Maplin cloning kit on Ebay to someone from Cheshire .. currently there are 127 exact replicas of Punker's begging on the streets of Manchester.

and all of them inflatables. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
On 2017-4-20 at 8:34 PM, Punkape said:

" Thou shalt not lie with another civil partner when infected with AIDS or HIV."

So you are saying that it is ok for you and your civil partner to do the dirty up the old shit box but only when not infected. Oh well you have about two weeks then. Hypocrite.

2 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I think I've met a few of them, although mercifully none of them had a drum kit.

Guest Wizardsleeve
44 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I think I've met a few of them, although mercifully none of them had a drum kit.

They did however have AIDS and wore a long coat while admiring you from a distance. 

4 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I bought a cloning set off Amazon. There are now 58 replicas of me running a fairground in Canvey Island 

On 20/04/2017 at 8:22 PM, The Lady Penelope said:

I bought a cloning kit from Maplin earlier today .. I am pleased to say that there now 53 exact replicas of me.

That's 53 more people presenting an excellent case for making euthanasia legal in the UK.

Guest DingTheRioja
11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I bought a cloning set off Amazon. There are now 58 replicas of me running a fairground in Canvey Island 

Bet your ex must be shitting himself..every time he turns a corner, you're there, staring at him...!!

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Bet your ex must be shitting himself..every time he turns a corner, you're there, staring at him...!!

That's women in general, cloned or not.