CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Refuse To Lose Their Hair With Dignity

Ape™️

18 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Of course you don't give a shit, we can all see that. Let's see now, choose between a Vulcan like denmeanour or be seen as the site's Mr Angry with a fuse so short that can only be measured in plancks the result of which he has his arse kicked by all and sundry. Its a toughie, that's for sure...

Thanks for that Spock - logical as ever. Lol.

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Obviously not, the anecdotal information and recounting of personal experiences do not reveal anything that can ID me. The rule was made to prohibit identification which could lead to revealing names, addresses etc. Reign in the petulance and stop clutching at straws.

Bollocks. You shared personal information on the site about your husband, where you lived, your commute to work, and with whom you worked. Its tense or anecdotal link is irrelevant.

Your knickers are in a twist, and you've been pinned down by the nipples. Again, your vanity prevents you from acknowledging when you've clearly breached a site rule.

14 hours ago, Ape said:

It's hilarious that you call yourself The Lady Penelope, and have Parker from Thunderbirds as your avatar. You've a real knack for comedy.

Fuck off.

Does it mean there are more than one Lady Penelope? She obviously believes she is the real one and not a fake. There are too many fakes around now. You get one thinking it's the real McCoy, couple of days later it falls apart. My mate got a fake Lady P and the fucking head fell off. 

John Tracy's a cunt 

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Does it mean there are more than one Lady Penelope? She obviously believes she is the real one and not a fake. There are too many fakes around now. You get one thinking it's the real McCoy, couple of days later it falls apart. My mate got a fake Lady P and the fucking head fell off. 

John Tracy's a cunt 

Indeed it does, however one or more Penelope's are Penelopae and/or Penelopusses, whichever the greater.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I don't think Penelope's pussy is that great 

Best laugh of the day. 

However, when push comes to shove I reckon it grates.

18 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Bollocks. You shared personal information on the site about your husband, where you lived, your commute to work, and with whom you worked. Its tense or anecdotal link is irrelevant.

Your knickers are in a twist, and you've been pinned down by the nipples. Again, your vanity prevents you from acknowledging when you've clearly breached a site rule.

So armed with the revelation that nearly twenty years ago I regularly drove across the Severn Bridge for a good rogering and associated knob polishing duties and that I briefly worked in Spain you are now able to ID me. I look forward to seeing sight of your findings in due course, until then, carry on whistling in the wind...

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

So armed with the revelation that nearly twenty years ago I regularly drove across the Severn Bridge for a good rogering and associated knob polishing duties and that I briefly worked in Spain you are now able to ID me. I look forward to seeing sight of your findings in due course, until then, carry on whistling in the wind...

https://www.tenor.co/view/rogered-triggered-gif-5860561

Guest Gong Farmer
20 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

OTOH we have Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Google, Apple and others announcing post-Brexit that they will be expanding in the UK. Merrill Lynch will also be expanding their Chester back office to cover European operations with emphasis on financial instrument trading. Both my previous statement and your analysis on Europe-wide motor vehicle manufacturing doesn't actually amount to a hill of beans. It was always anticipated that there would be short-term uncertainty until there is a clearer idea as to which way the Brexit negotiations are heading.

It maybe that you think Mrs May is "shit at her job" simply 'cos you don't agree with her politics. I think that to date she's doing pretty well. Even her critics have a grudging respect in the way she has played her hand in the political game...

Mrs May leans remain doesn't she? So I probably do agree with her on many issues as a right leaning centralist, more than you do as a Brexiteer probably so you shouldn't assume that I don't agree with her politics, I agree with her that UK's interest would have been better served within a reformed EU but I don't agree with her cop out that no deal is better than a bad deal. With respect you haven't offered up anything in the way of an analysis, a quick google search of 'who 'might' be investing in the UK post Brexit' hardly constitutes an analysis on post Brexit foreign investment. My quick Google searched came up with Goldman Sachs not happy with the referendum outcome therefore looking to decamp to either Frankfurt or Paris with JP Morgan thinking of doing the same relocating up to 4000 jobs to Europe. I cant say I believe your Google search or mine at the moment until more has become clear, all conjecture at this point, prayer and wing suppositions  depending who comes up with the best deal that suites them...... not us proles.

You're analysis is all fine and dandy if you happen to work in finance and banking or happen to be a dab hand in IT and computer technology but that's hardly very helpful to anyone that doesn't work in IT and fiance sector. Sod them eh? 

9 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Your British businesswoman is a tad short on her British patriotism isn't she?, just as Peugeot,Citroen take over Vauxhall/GM Europe with a view of moving the UK operation back to the EU eventually post 'hard Brexit'. The unions have said that they are worried that Brexit will mean that it will easier to sack the workforce by then moving the operation from the UK to somewhere in the EU, Poland or Germany is favoured where without EU law it will be easier to sack employees and close the plant. In fact they are expecting it. I suppose they could build bicycles instead. That must be what Teresa May meant when she said that leaving the EU would make it easier for employers to hire and fire. Should have kept trap shut on that one. I wouldn't put it past Peugeot/Citroen to do something like once it's made easier to hire and fire as the UK government will no longer have any jurisdiction over what will be a foreign  concern operating in what is now seen to be very difficult country to do business with.

BMW are also thinking of pulling out of  building the Mini in the UK if they don't get any sweeteners from the UK government as post Brexit means that it just wouldn't be viable having to pay import and export taxes on not just the cars but on all the thousands of components that are made abroad to build the cars in the first place, parts that cannot or are not be buit in the UK. BMW said that they are a profit making organization and not a charity so with that kind of language I think they mean it. It's possible the new electric Mini could be built here in the Netherlands at the Nedcar plant so it looks like the UK won't even be building the iconic brand let alone not even owning it any more. 

We have a saying here the Netherlands that goes something like 'Een man's dood is een andere man's brood' One man's death is another mans bread'. I wonder how many BMW and Vauxhall workers shot themselves in the foot by voting leave? Probably a lot so poetic justice in the Dutch phrase.

Your British business women must be rubbing her hands at the prospect of a hard Brexit and she has British female PM to thank for it. One of them is shit at her job, no prizes for guessing as to what one that might be.

Well said gong baby. .but wasted on the ball scratching jingo monkeys on here

Panzerknacker 

Guest Gong Farmer
6 hours ago, The Beast said:

Fuck me Gong. I enjoy a good political discourse, but how the fuck you have the impetus to type that amount at that hour of the day, I have to tip my apparently shit filled hat to you. 

When Maggie May pisses all over this election she will have less need to negotiate hard and will get stitched up even tighter by the EU.    

Jacques Delores is a cunt.

Jacques Delores is a cunt and so are his successors, hard nose Europhiles that will be defending their positions to the death. Anyone fighting for their livelihoods and positions are going to fight up front and dirty so I don't fancy the UK getting anything much in the way of an amicale deal from the EU. They're already closing ranks and dispensing with the boxing gloves in favour of knuckle dusters and baseball bats. My money's on the EU delegation getting exactly what they want out of Brexit as they've got form in getting what they want stopping at absolutely nothing to get it.

Guest Manky

I just want out. Fuck the consequences. We can mend the damage when we are rid of Johnny European.

I am England. I am English. Fuck you doubters. The Euro cunts will all speak Russian in 10 years.

3 minutes ago, Manky said:

I just want out. Fuck the consequences. We can mend the damage when we are rid of Johnny European.

I am England. I am English. Fuck you doubters. The Euro cunts will all speak Russian in 10 years.

Thats the spirit mankey baby ..now when the whistle blows get up that ladder and walk very slowly that way 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Manky
17 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Thats the spirit mankey baby ..now when the whistle blows get up that ladder and walk very slowly that way 

Panzerknacker 

Fuck off you gay cunt. I will be first over the top. Fuck Europe.

Guest Gong Farmer
19 minutes ago, Manky said:

Whilst you'll all be speaking Urdu in 10 years time. 

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Whilst you'll all be speaking Urdu in 10 years time. 

Where. I live, we speak Urdu now. No choice. EU cunts stop us shooting none English speakers with balaclavas on.

Guest Gong Farmer
36 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Well said gong baby. .but wasted on the ball scratching jingo monkeys on here

Panzerknacker 

Why do you want to leave the EU? Erm I want a vacuum cleaner that's powerful enough to pull up the whole carpet and , erm curly cucumbers! Bring back curly cucumbers.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Manky said:

Where. I live, we speak Urdu now. No choice. EU cunts stop us shooting none English speakers with balaclavas on.

Punkers speaks Hairdo, since he had his purple rinse. 

1 minute ago, Gong Farmer said:

Why do you want to leave the EU? Erm I want a vacuum cleaner that's powerful enough to pull up the whole carpet and , erm curly cucumbers! Bring back curly cucumbers.

And bendy bananas and...and..and..clarkson said we should and he's pukka 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Gong Farmer
1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

And bendy bananas and...and..and..clarkson said we should and he's pukka 

Panzerknacker 

Oh and some bloke in the boozer told me that he read in the DM that the EU are out to force us to drive on the wrong side of road.