CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Refuse To Lose Their Hair With Dignity

Ape™️

19 minutes ago, Ape said:

No, the 12" strip of hair you've elaborately woven over your head does not look like a full head of hair. You look like a fucking idiot. Cut it short and accept that you're an old cunt.

Fuck off.

I suppose when you finally explode this weekend, your family will be saying ' family flowers only, donations to the British Heart Foundation'. Fuck off you opinionated cunt.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

I suppose when you finally explode this weekend, your family will be saying ' family flowers only, donations to the British Heart Foundation'. Fuck off you opinionated cunt.

What's happening on the ground in the French elections Scrote ? 

Can Marine Le Pen get in ? What's the mood in France ???

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Give it a rest, you stupid French wanker. Try nominating something yourself, rather than talking your usual crap. Tiresome, repetitive, tedious and extremely dull prick.

• Like 1

Guest Mingeeta
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

What's happening on the ground in the French elections Scrote ? 

Can Marine Le Pen get in ? What's the mood in France ???

Fuck off arse bandit 

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

The Lady Penelope likes this

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

and still selling the U.K electric, shite cars, wine, cheeses, and charging you to use 'our' Severn & Dartford Crossings. Yawn

You overstate the case. The Severn and Dartford crossings are owned by the UK taxpayer. The French merely had 30 year concessions to operate and manage same. The Dartford crossing concession expired a few years ago though a French company won the contract to collect charges on our behalf. The first Severn crossing concession is to expire soon, the second Severn Bridge is financed jointly by UK, American and French interests, the latter's share is limited to 35%. French car manufacturing quality is at last beginning to improve, especially Citroen who by curious coincidence has had a British businesswoman as CEO since 2014.

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You overstate the case. The Severn and Dartford crossings are owned by the UK taxpayer. The French merely had 30 year concessions to operate and manage same. The Dartford crossing concession expired a few years ago though a French company won the contract to collect charges on our behalf. The first Severn crossing concession is to expire soon, the second Severn Bridge is financed jointly by UK, American and French interests, the latter's share is limited to 35%. French car manufacturing quality is at last beginning to improve, especially Citroen who by curious coincidence has had a British businesswoman as CEO since 2014.

Did you actually know all of these facts and figures, or did you research them? Be honest now.

• Like 2

Guest Gong Farmer
6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Your British businesswoman is a tad short on her British patriotism isn't she?, just as Peugeot,Citroen take over Vauxhall/GM Europe with a view of moving the UK operation back to the EU eventually post 'hard Brexit'. The unions have said that they are worried that Brexit will mean that it will easier to sack the workforce by then moving the operation from the UK to somewhere in the EU, Poland or Germany is favoured where without EU law it will be easier to sack employees and close the plant. In fact they are expecting it. I suppose they could build bicycles instead. That must be what Teresa May meant when she said that leaving the EU would make it easier for employers to hire and fire. Should have kept trap shut on that one. I wouldn't put it past Peugeot/Citroen to do something like once it's made easier to hire and fire as the UK government will no longer have any jurisdiction over what will be a foreign  concern operating in what is now seen to be very difficult country to do business with.

BMW are also thinking of pulling out of  building the Mini in the UK if they don't get any sweeteners from the UK government as post Brexit means that it just wouldn't be viable having to pay import and export taxes on not just the cars but on all the thousands of components that are made abroad to build the cars in the first place, parts that cannot or are not be buit in the UK. BMW said that they are a profit making organization and not a charity so with that kind of language I think they mean it. It's possible the new electric Mini could be built here in the Netherlands at the Nedcar plant so it looks like the UK won't even be building the iconic brand let alone not even owning it any more. 

We have a saying here the Netherlands that goes something like 'Een man's dood is een andere man's brood' One man's death is another mans bread'. I wonder how many BMW and Vauxhall workers shot themselves in the foot by voting leave? Probably a lot so poetic justice in the Dutch phrase.

Your British business women must be rubbing her hands at the prospect of a hard Brexit and she has British female PM to thank for it. One of them is shit at her job, no prizes for guessing as to what one that might be.

Guest Gong Farmer
55 minutes ago, Ape said:

Did you actually know all of these facts and figures, or did you research them? Be honest now.

Wikipedia is a God send when your trying your darndest to impress stupid saps like us isn't it?

7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I'm golfing all weekend and I'll be drinking fine wines as well.

Will you be masterbating in your hovel all weekend ?

Will you be eating quails eggs and caviar too? What about a few bottles of Krug?

Naturally, I'll be masturbating all weekend. In my hovel.

Fuck off.

Guest Lady Penelope
25 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Your British businesswoman is a tad short on her British patriotism isn't she?, just as Peugeot,Citroen take over Vauxhall/GM Europe with a view of moving the UK operation back to the EU eventually post 'hard Brexit'. The unions have said that they are worried that Brexit will mean that it will easier to sack the workforce by then moving the operation from the UK to somewhere in the EU, Poland or Germany is favoured where without EU law it will be easier to sack employees and close the plant. In fact they are expecting it. I suppose they could build bicycles instead. That must be what Teresa May meant when she said that leaving the EU would make it easier for employers to hire and fire. Should have kept trap shut on that one. I wouldn't put it past Peugeot/Citroen to do something like once it's made easier to hire and fire as the UK government will no longer have any jurisdiction over what will be a foreign  concern operating in what is now seen to be very difficult country to do business with.

BMW are also thinking of pulling out of  building the Mini in the UK if they don't get any sweeteners from the UK government as post Brexit means that it just wouldn't be viable having to pay import and export taxes on not just the cars but on all the thousands of components that are made abroad to build the cars in the first place, parts that cannot or are not be buit in the UK. BMW said that they are a profit making organization and not a charity so with that kind of language I think they mean it. It's possible the new electric Mini could be built here in the Netherlands at the Nedcar plant so it looks like the UK won't even be building the iconic brand let alone not even owning it any more. 

We have a saying here the Netherlands that goes something like 'Een man's dood is een andere man's brood' One man's death is another mans bread'. 

Your British business women must be rubbing her hands at the prospect of a hard Brexit and she has British female PM to thank for it. One of them is shit at her job, no prizes for guessing as to what one that might be.

All things that have been happening whilst we are in the EU anyway. The issue for the UK is that we are an island and have to go to the same trouble to export to the rest of the EU (everything go through a port of some kind) as we do to export to the rest of the world but in the case of selling to the rest of the world our hands are tied by regulations that favour European mainland countries rather than island nations. Its does not really matter where the Roopster gets her information from, all thst matters is whether or not that information is basically correct and in the examples she quotes the information is correct .. I must now get back to the cauldron.