CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who eat frozen vegetables

Earl of Punkape

Guest Alfie Noakes
11 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Exactly. Some help please Punkers, I am serving an entrée of pate forestier aux cepe this evening. I am at a loss as to which wine would compliment it. Any ideas?

Nothing French. Pisswater contaminated with anti freeze.

Guest Alfie Noakes
12 hours ago, Punkape said:

He'll be round at Noakes afterwards for a good "courgetting".

lol.

Courgettes are for poofs like you and french faggots like withers, although you prefer the senior version, the marrow. English vegetables like a good turnip or parsnip make up your variety of butt plugs.

Queer!

Guest Lady Penelope
13 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Exactly. Some help please Punkers, I am serving an entrée of pate forestier aux cepe this evening. I am at a loss as to which wine would compliment it. Any ideas?

It doesn't matter just buy something cheap, uncork it and ram the bottle right up your own back passage.

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

It would take a giant pumpkin to fill your cavity.   lol

Chortle, haven't any of you cuntbreeds suggested that our garlic chomping, Vichy cunt friend pokes French beans up his japs eye? It seems the most logical and childish come back. 

5 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Courgettes are for poofs like you and french faggots like withers, although you prefer the senior version, the marrow. English vegetables like a good turnip or parsnip make up your variety of butt plugs.

Queer!

You're in depth knowledge of the subject is predictable as well as disturbing.

You need to become a catholic and follow it's teaching otherwise you're on the road to Sodom and Gommorah.

Guest DingTheRioja
21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Crispy battered Spam fritters are the very apex of culinary excellence.

Shoved into a white bap with brown sauce... foodie fucking heaven!

20 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I've done a few bit parts in my time. 

Pics or didn't happen!!

19 hours ago, Punkape said:

If you want information about wine it's the obvious place to go....

I'be been using them for years.

Fuck off.

you couldn't afford to lick the glue off the fucking labels, and you'd never know the difference in taste either.

19 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I have just drunk my first bottle of the 2010 vintage. This was a good buy. It punches above its price. I think it will last at least another 5 years and while the tannins may wane there may be more complexity.

Well  I've just opened a couple of bottles of Chateau Beaumont 2006 and all I can say is that it is probably the best money I have ever spent. Fantastic! Only another 22 to get through - and it's almost past its "best by" date too! Better crack on I suppose - I could invite Punkers round but...........no fuck the cunt!"

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 hours ago, Punkape said:

You're in depth knowledge of the subject is predictable as well as disturbing.

You need to become a catholic and follow it's teaching otherwise you're on the road to Sodom and Gommorah.

Lol!