CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Banksy

Roadkill

5 minutes ago, Manky said:

If Banksy is from Bristol, then he is indeed a cunt. Their accent is West Country mixed with mongolism and a touch of brain damage and tourettes. Even Brummies only sound a touch more cuntish.

And Bristol is only a short stretch of water from Wales, Brunel wasn't even cuntish enough to build that bridge.

2 minutes ago, Manky said:

If Banksy is from Bristol, then he is indeed a cunt. Their accent is West Country mixed with mongolism and a touch of brain damage and tourettes. Even Brummies only sound a touch more cuntish.

You're right. The Manchester accent is divine, and even if it wasn't, it wouldn't matter. It's just as well your city isn't infested with mosques and made up of dirty, squalid little towns that depict a grim Lowry painting on a wet February afternoon.

Guest Manky
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And Bristol is only a short stretch of water from Wales, Brunel wasn't even cuntish enough to build that bridge.

I googled famous cunts from Bristol. James May and The Stig were 4 and 5. Banksy No 2. I had never heard of the rest of them. What a fucking boring shithole.

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

You're right. The Manchester accent is divine, and even if it wasn't, it wouldn't matter. It's just as well your city isn't infested with mosques and made up of dirty, squalid little towns that depict a grim Lowry painting on a wet February afternoon.

We do have a problem with the quantities of pyjamas worn during the day and copious numbers of Halal only Nando's, but we could still outshine Bristol in every department because we speak the Manc's English. So fuck off.

4 hours ago, ratcum said:

Again with the negative waves CB. You should keep rare pig breeders (sic) you immense dyke magnet

Have a little faith, baby! Have a little faith.

On the subject of faith, Mormons apparently don't know how dyke magnets work.

Guest Ollyboro
13 minutes ago, Manky said:

I googled famous cunts from Bristol. James May and The Stig were 4 and 5. Banksy No 2. I had never heard of the rest of them. What a fucking boring shithole.

I don't think that it's fair of you to blame your own ignorance on Bristol. I can't speak Russian, but that's not Russia's fault....you thick cunt.

11 minutes ago, Manky said:

We do have a problem with the quantities of pyjamas worn during the day and copious numbers of Halal only Nando's, but we could still outshine Bristol in every department because we speak the Manc's English. So fuck off.

My apologies. I didn't mean to hit a raw nerve with the truth. Still, at last your city's Englishness is nowadays defined by Manchester Utd's fan base.

Guest Spanky
5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

We had some cunt at the BALTIC art museum in Gateshead do an exhibition that was just a single red balloon in the middle of an empty room painted white. It certainly delivered what was promised, but somehow still seemed a bit shite. Like looking at a balloon in an empty room painted white.

Also that cunt that built that monstrosity of an Olympic Tower in London with taxpayers money needs to get a nailgun to the bollocks. Fucker clearly just scribbled on a piece of paper without even looking and pocketed the cash before doing a runner.

kapoor_cap-blogSpan.jpg

I once saw an exhibition that had a whole gallery filled with an enlightening cloud of yellow mist. Cloud of fucking shite more like. And that was funded by the national lottery. How about increasing the fucking prizes instead!

33 minutes ago, Manky said:

Thankfully I've escaped this curse just pronouncing my R's "correctly". Every cunt I meet though speaks like a retard, muck like you

2 hours ago, Neil said:

Your a bit late I'm afraid,one bollock has been in a jar for the last 8 years and due to my enlarged prostate the ol sperm bank is facing wankruptcy,I'm sure if you ask Punkape to sneeze for you there's enough dried spunk in his lungs to build a new flyover 

Sorry to hear your spunk drought, more celery required. Lance Armstrong won 7 Tour de France with only only ball and hitler, well, he did the whole of Europe and a bit more so there's hope for you only bean. These are the only uni ballers I can think of at short notice and it didn't end great for either so don't necessarily use these cunts as inspiration for single bollock greatness.  Punkers lungs are glop free as not a drop is wasted. If he farts, however, think Yosemite Sam blasting wall paper paste out of his 12 bore 

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

My apologies. I didn't mean to hit a raw nerve with the truth. Still, at last your city's Englishness is nowadays defined by Manchester Utd's fan base.

No it fucking isnt . They are from Trafford and that is posh. They don't make soap out of dead prostitutes there.

18 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Have a little faith, baby! Have a little faith.

On the subject of faith, Mormons apparently don't know how dyke magnets work.

Is every cunt here obsessed with Kellys Heroes? Mind you, I'm guilty too, Oddball has to be one of the ten greatest film characters ever.

Guest Manky
10 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Really? Has Surrey and half of China relocated to Trafford?

I meant Munich United FC are from Trafford. Their fans aren't.

Some Bristol bint had her face ripped off by a Gorilla. Our bitches rip Gorilla's faces off then eat them alive. Then go to church.

22 minutes ago, Spanky said:

I once saw an exhibition that had a whole gallery filled with an enlightening cloud of yellow mist. Cloud of fucking shite more like. And that was funded by the national lottery. How about increasing the fucking prizes instead!

Cunts who play the lottery deserve to have the money they spent on tickets wasted. However it would be more humane to just burn it in a furnace than use it to fund shite art exhibitions for already rich cunts who don't actually have any artistic skill, but still have a crushing need for validation. Like Shia LaBeouf .

Guest deebom

Banksies alright. He/they stick his/their fingers up at the art world, take the right piss out of them, and they fawn over his work. He also does a lot of good with his money too.

Have you seen the Walled off Hotel? He designed and opened a hotel in Gaza, in secret, right under the noses of the Israelis. They are well fucked off with him.That's a fucking statement.

He/they are not that good technically, but then, getting a multilayer stencil up without being noticed is hard work, his/their message and placement are always spot on. Simple stuff that any cunt can understand instantly.That's why he/they are so popular.

Anyway, the new piece is Meh, he nicked the idea from me.

uppity._zpsije15nzu.jpg

4 minutes ago, deebom said:

Banksies alright. He/they stick his/their fingers up at the art world, take the right piss out of them, and they fawn over his work. He also does a lot of good with his money too.

Have you seen the Walled off Hotel? He designed and opened a hotel in Gaza, in secret, right under the noses of the Israelis. They are well fucked off with him.That's a fucking statement.

He/they are not that good technically, but then, getting a multilayer stencil up without being noticed is hard work, his/their message and placement are always spot on. Simple stuff that any cunt can understand instantly.That's why he/they are so popular.

Anyway, the new piece is Meh, he nicked the idea from me.

uppity._zpsije15nzu.jpg

Nice work, but I've gotta disagree with the post. The fact that the art is so simplified seems quite condescending and a lot of the later stuff has just been pandering bullshit. The guy can be funny and entertaining, but the air of superiority that lingers over some of the messages is just preachy.

Guest Ollyboro

I'm probably not on fucking topic here, but I'm fucking fuming. I've just tried to fucking log in to this fucking mauseleum and I apparently entered the wrong fucking password. Surely there should be a recognition system that recognises a regular too stoned to log on?!?! 

4 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Nice work, but I've gotta disagree with the post. The fact that the art is so simplified seems quite condescending and a lot of the later stuff has just been pandering bullshit. The guy can be funny and entertaining, but the air of superiority that lingers over some of the messages is just preachy.

In other words, just some cunt trying to be popular by kissing the arse of whichever moral majority happens to be prevalent this month.

Guest Spanky
On 2017-5-8 at 7:15 PM, Roadkill said:

Cunts who play the lottery deserve to have the money they spent on tickets wasted. However it would be more humane to just burn it in a furnace than use it to fund shite art exhibitions for already rich cunts who don't actually have any artistic skill, but still have a crushing need for validation. Like Shia LaBeouf .

The best piece of performance art was KLF burning a million quid. Pissed loads of people off, either because they were too thick to understand that paper money has no intrinsic value or because they would never have the cojones to do something like that themselves, the stinking lizard faced cunts. Try copying that Shia, you big poof!

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎08‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 11:40 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

In other words, just some cunt trying to be popular by kissing the arse of whichever moral majority happens to be prevalent this month.

It is questionable just how many of 'his' artworks are actually by him. This one isn't... Anyway, at least ol' Bangzee can paint a lot better than many. Some of his work is awesome. I'd prefer seeing 'good' graffiti art in our 'hoods bro, than dem slabs o' fucking gris conkreet. In it.

insaboobpaintingangle.jpg   

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/05/2017 at 0:53 PM, Roadkill said:

Well, everyone we all know Brexit is official now that Banksy has gone and done an edgy bit of vandalism against a building in dover:

banksydover2.jpg

Now, being an attention seeking little shite with very little skill to back it up myself (still better than Banksy, of course. Cunt uses stencils.), I have to question the actual point of this one. Apparently the stars represent unity. Personally, I think it's just stating the fucking obvious. Anyone who gets their political opinion from some dirty chav with a superhero complex skulking around at night spray painting walls needs a good slap.

Did you know wars are bad? They should stop.

fb3655a7d9abcc1f1bc452435a90189c.jpg

Fucking pretentious prick.

He's a fucking CUNT...... good nom

Guest Snatch
15 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

He's a fucking CUNT...... good nom

Agreed. Anything this cunt paints should be cleaned off immediately. He should be caught and given a life sentence.

Guest Alfie Noakes
21 hours ago, Snatch said:

Agreed. Anything this cunt paints should be cleaned off immediately. He should be caught and given a life sentence.

Dip his fingers in liquid nitrogen and get fends to shatter them with his claw hammer, fucking vandal.