CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Banksy

Roadkill

Well, everyone we all know Brexit is official now that Banksy has gone and done an edgy bit of vandalism against a building in dover:

banksydover2.jpg

Now, being an attention seeking little shite with very little skill to back it up myself (still better than Banksy, of course. Cunt uses stencils.), I have to question the actual point of this one. Apparently the stars represent unity. Personally, I think it's just stating the fucking obvious. Anyone who gets their political opinion from some dirty chav with a superhero complex skulking around at night spray painting walls needs a good slap.

Did you know wars are bad? They should stop.

fb3655a7d9abcc1f1bc452435a90189c.jpg

Fucking pretentious prick.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Well, everyone we all know Brexit is official now that Banksy has gone and done an edgy bit of vandalism against a building in dover:

banksydover2.jpg

Now, being an attention seeking little shite with very little skill to back it up myself (still better than Banksy, of course. Cunt uses stencils.), I have to question the actual point of this one. Apparently the stars represent unity. Personally, I think it's just stating the fucking obvious. Anyone who gets their political opinion from some dirty chav with a superhero complex skulking around at night spray painting walls needs a good slap.

Did you know wars are bad? They should stop.

fb3655a7d9abcc1f1bc452435a90189c.jpg

Fucking pretentious prick.

I hate the little cunt, and most modern artists, Damien Hirst and fuck ugly Emin, making millions from pickling dead animals and stubbing fags out on a mattress. The only one I don't mind is Anthony Gormley, the angel of the north is quite a striking bit of sculpture and captures the heavy industrial vibe it was supposed to represent.

• Like 1

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I hate the little cunt, and most modern artists, Damien Hirst and fuck ugly Emin, making millions from pickling dead animals and stubbing fags out on a mattress. The only one I don't mind is Anthony Gormley, the angel of the north is quite a striking bit of sculpture and captures the heavy industrial vibe it was supposed to represent.

Don't forget shitty Mackem construction. One of the wings fell off when they first built the bitch.

27 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Now, being an attention seeking little shite with very little skill to back it up myself...

No, RK, I'm not having this abject self-deprecation at all. I'm sure you're at least 5' 3".

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I hate the little cunt, and most modern artists, Damien Hirst and fuck ugly Emin, making millions from pickling dead animals and stubbing fags out on a mattress.

Neil's wank sock has more artistic value than the combined works of Hirst and Emin.

Gilbert & George are cunts.

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Neil's wank sock has more artistic value than the combined works of Hirst and Emin.

We had some cunt at the BALTIC art museum in Gateshead do an exhibition that was just a single red balloon in the middle of an empty room painted white. It certainly delivered what was promised, but somehow still seemed a bit shite. Like looking at a balloon in an empty room painted white.

Also that cunt that built that monstrosity of an Olympic Tower in London with taxpayers money needs to get a nailgun to the bollocks. Fucker clearly just scribbled on a piece of paper without even looking and pocketed the cash before doing a runner.

kapoor_cap-blogSpan.jpg

40 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

We had some cunt at the BALTIC art museum in Gateshead do an exhibition that was just a single red balloon in the middle of an empty room painted white. It certainly delivered what was promised, but somehow still seemed a bit shite. Like looking at a balloon in an empty room painted white.

Also that cunt that built that monstrosity of an Olympic Tower in London with taxpayers money needs to get a nailgun to the bollocks. Fucker clearly just scribbled on a piece of paper without even looking and pocketed the cash before doing a runner.

kapoor_cap-blogSpan.jpg

I like you Killer, especially your antediluvian vole splitting side.  

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Again with the negative waves CB. You should keep rare pig breeders (sic) you immense dyke magnet

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

you prawn chasing squiggle Authoritah

Guest Snatch

I fucking hate this modern art bollocks. If the Banksy cunt graffitis my wall I'll sell the blood from his face that would be smeared over the wall when I clean off his pretentious painting.

12 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I fucking hate this modern art bollocks. If the Banksy cunt graffitis my wall I'll sell the blood from his face that would be smeared over the wall when I clean off his pretentious painting.

Think you'd first have to own an actual wall snudgers baby 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Snatch
10 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Think you'd first have to own an actual wall snudgers baby 

Panzerknacker 

A typical response from you. 

1 hour ago, Neil said:

And its harder than the angel of the north

I need to finish off the front fence next weekend and I've run out of postcrete. Could abstain this week and pop round Saturday? Two posts equals a bollock each and if it's warm it should go off overnight.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I need to finish off the front fence next weekend and I've run out of postcrete. Could abstain this week and pop round yund Saturday? Two posts equals a bollock each and if it's warm it should go off overnight.

Your a bit late I'm afraid,one bollock has been in a jar for the last 8 years and due to my enlarged prostate the ol sperm bank is facing wankruptcy,I'm sure if you ask Punkape to sneeze for you there's enough dried spunk in his lungs to build a new flyover 

• Like 1

Guest Manky

If Banksy is from Bristol, then he is indeed a cunt. Their accent is West Country mixed with mongolism and a touch of brain damage and tourettes. Even Brummies only sound a touch more cuntish.