CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Asian grooming trials

Earl of Punkape

2 hours ago, Piston said:

The Cheshire set do not talk bollox. "Utter testicles" is perhaps more like it.

The Corner's members are well aware of his planetary origins. It has often been noted that he "comes from Uranus". Do try to pay attention.

LOL etc

I think you'll find its folks "cumming in his anus"

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

A mad Muslim cleric preaching to his brethren........

Great stuff

What a cunt.

lol.

As are all members of this backward, barbaric nonsensical religion, especially the women, who express opinions despite their doctrine forbidding them to have one and considering them to be worthless pieces of meat to be abused, their chosen religion hates them and they still clamour to be a part of it. All Islamic peoples should be sent somewhere they can't bother anyone else and forbidden from infecting other cultures and nations with their ridiculous, hateful savage ways.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

As are all members of this backward, barbaric nonsensical religion, especially the women, who express opinions despite their doctrine forbidding them to have one and considering them to be worthless pieces of meat to be abused, their chosen religion hates them and they still clamour to be a part of it. All Islamic peoples should be sent somewhere they can't bother anyone else and forbidden from infecting other cultures and nations with their ridiculous, hateful savage ways.

Anywhere in Wales would get my vote, but in particular the same council estate where Bubba lives. He deserves something to improve his life...

2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Anywhere in Wales would get my vote, but in particular the same council estate where Bubba lives. He deserves something to improve his life...

I was thinking of a barren desert but if it has to be closer to home, the Isle of Wight will do, every cunt I've met from there is an inbred degenerate, the Muzzies would fit in well.

Guest Lady Penelope
27 minutes ago, ratcum said:

possibly your worst contribution as the site's pin-up lesbian Authoritah. Like your tuber brothers, I suggest you go underground.

TBH Ratty you have Mallowed over the years.

Guest Snatch
23 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I only just heard about all of this on Youtube the other day.

To make things clear I don't consider the guy a "hero", like the maker of the vid, but seeing him blatantly harassed by police when he's done nothing wrong is sickening and a lot of peoples answers to his arguments just boil down to "Well you're a racist, then." It's fucked up that the media has kept an issue like this under wraps for apparently biased reasons.

I take it this video will not be deleted from this website.

Guest Snatch
20 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

:rolleyes:

It's ok you rolling your eyes but stuff has been deleted before because one of you feels "it not suitable/racist".

22 minutes ago, Snatch said:

It's ok you rolling your eyes but stuff has been deleted before because one of you feels "it not suitable/racist".

Why not check and see if the Robinson Oxford Union vid was deleted before applying your renowned critical thinking abilities?

Guest Snatch
Just now, Mrs Roops said:

Why not check and see if the Robinson Oxford Union vid was deleted before applying your renowned critical thinking abilities?

I was talking about content in general. We all know how Rick likes to get all offended at just about anything he considers,in his opinion,racist.

Guest 'eavensabove
12 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Dairylea and marmite on toast is the dogs.

A pint of cum from the latest batch of AIDS riddled illegals down the docks, however, is not you dirty man whore.

Get fucked you cunt.

You cannot eat Dairylea without milk.

No whey.