CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that deny the existence of Aliens.

Eddie

9 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Eddie....I would,like to say I actually agree with your for once and join you and Dr Carl Sagan in saying it is statistically highly improbable that we are alone in the universe when life finds ways to survive and thrive in extremes on this planet.  We have simply dipped our little toe into the cosmic ocean and found fuck all, but out there beyond the floating alien johnny bags, foam and turds will be life in that cosmic sea somewhere.   Buy the way the men in black do exist. They are already here and have been for tens of thousands of years.   How the fuck else could we make the jump from being like punkape to where we are now.

By using intermediaries such as yourself. Not quite as fundamentally fucking thick as old Punkers, but not far off.

Fuck off.

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

It appears I was mistaken in my initial analysis of your intelligence with respect to Punkers. You're both equally fucking retarded, so fuck off to the bottom of the evolutionary tree, cretin.

You live in a fucking tree you Ape.... now dance little monkey amuse your master.

6 hours ago, Ape said:

And who, pray tell, is my master? Surely not a retard such as yourself?

A fucking one celled  ameba could be your master..... how hard could it be.

31 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You're going to be banned.

lol.

A new cooler buddy for you punkers! Do us all a favour and shank the blithering, racist sack of shit whilst your in there

Peice of advise MC; punkers has TERTIARY AIDs so if you two hit it off on a long lonely night in lock down, you're going to want to double bag and defiantly no tongues. Sorry, feltching is off the menu as well. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
20 minutes ago, Ape said:

An ameba eh? lol.

It is so easy to spell check using British English dictionary and we find herpees and amoeba there staring back at us, there are some monged out, fliddery, spasmotic der brains on here these days.

I seriously worry about this nation's future with those cunts around us. Shit.

25 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

A new cooler buddy for you punkers! Do us all a favour and shank the blithering, racist sack of shit whilst your in there

Peice of advise MC; punkers has TERTIARY AIDs so if you two hit it off on a long lonely night in lock down, you're going to want to double bag and defiantly no tongues. Sorry, feltching is off the menu as well. 

More of your sick fantasies getting an airing.

A reminder to you......you will never get into any decent golf club because you're a pervert and a peasant.

lol.

6 hours ago, Punkape said:

More of your sick fantasies getting an airing.

A reminder to you......you will never get into any decent golf club because you're a pervert and a peasant.

lol.

What about if I hide in the rough with my GPMG and take out a dozen or so tedious closet homosexuals dressed in polo shirt and slacks? They'd not refuse my membership request then.