CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Government Controlled Internet

Witheredscrote

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

We both know you can't handle rejection...wassa matter, you tried it on with a homely butch looking girl 'cos you thought she would be desperate and she still kicked you into touch?

No – but only because she was too busy trying it on with some Welsh bint at university, who was trying her luck with a 'lipstick lezzie' moment. 

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

No – but only because she was too busy trying it on with some Welsh bint at university, who was trying her luck with a 'lipstick lezzie' moment. 

Poor response. . Rehash of information provided. ...no real thought or effort put in.....nil pois 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Snatch
6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Students. Say no more. 

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

I can relate to that. I had my lipstick lesbian moment at uni. What can I say? I was young, dumb and had just seen The Hunger vid at a friends house. "Never again" I said to myself, but...

"Undead undead undead undead; the bats have left the bell tower, the victims have been bled". 

Guest nobgobbler
9 hours ago, Snatch said:

Not the decent ones no. Just the despicable man hating cunts that try their hardest to look like men.

Never will understand why someone who hates men so much want to be one! Perverts.