CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People With Obvious Ear and Nose hair

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

These disgusting unkempt cunts should be dipped in concentrated acid!  More hair growing out of the ears and nose than on the top of their highly polished, yet abnormally thick skulls!  Usually the same greasy cunts who have moles on their faces and refuse to have them removed, and caterpillar like eyebrows that could scrub rust off a railroad car axle.  Last Sunday was out with my wife and saw one of these bastards at a nice restaurant, acting a cunt over the order in which the food was delivered.  Pretending to be some food aficionado, he gave the server an undue bollocking in front of all and sundry.  She was doing a lovely job, pleasant disposition, and very competent as a service industry professional.  Politiely, I told the old cunt to shut his gob and stop behaving like an infantile fucking cunt.   

7 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

These disgusting unkempt cunts should be dipped in concentrated acid!  More hair growing out of the ears and nose than on the top of their highly polished, yet abnormally thick skulls!  Usually the same greasy cunts who have moles on their faces and refuse to have them removed, and caterpillar like eyebrows that could scrub rust off a railroad car axle.  Last Sunday was out with my wife and saw one of these bastards at a nice restaurant, acting a cunt over the order in which the food was delivered.  Pretending to be some food aficionado, he gave the server an undue bollocking in front of all and sundry.  She was doing a lovely job, pleasant disposition, and very competent as a service industry professional.  Politiely, I told the old cunt to shut his gob and stop behaving like an infantile fucking cunt.   

A hairy eared cunt moaning about the food, being rude and acting like an infantile fucking cunt? When is this episode of 'Ramsays Kitchen Nightmares' scheduled for broadcast and how will I recognise you in the background?

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

A hairy eared cunt moaning about the food, being rude and acting like an infantile fucking cunt? When is this episode of 'Ramsays Kitchen Nightmares' scheduled for broadcast and how will I recognise you in the background?

I suspect I'll be edited out.  I broke the back leg off his chair so he fell to the ground.  Ramsay is still a cunt! 

9 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

At times on CC a really interesting nom does not get the response it truly deserves, due to others also worthy of comment, for instance The Manchester bombing. Fortunately this crock of shite is not one of those times. Fuck off.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

At times on CC a really interesting nom does not get the response it truly deserves, due to others also worthy of comment, for instance The Manchester bombing. Fortunately this crock of shite is not one of those times. Fuck off.

Any tips on cooking thrushes and pippets?

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Which power tool from the black and decker range do you use to trim your nose and ear hair?

Wolfie Tools hammer drill

3 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Wolfie Tools hammer drill

You know, Pen, this is you all over. One minute you respond to my comment re: Manchester terror attack – and it is done with sound reason and thought. And now this.

It's little wonder most here, myself included, consider you to be a mildly psychotic, slightly unhinged, unpredictable fucking fruitcake.

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

You never know what will stick to the wall until you throw it, withers!  

21 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Not everybody is fortunate enough to contract alopecia.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Not everybody is fortunate enough to contract alopecia.

But any cunt can step into a proper barber and have these things sorted. I'd be happy if the cunts were given extra strong coffee and a pair of pointy scissors. 

11 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

But any cunt can step into a proper barber and have these things sorted. I'd be happy if the cunts were given extra strong coffee and a pair of pointy scissors. 

I must admit my nasal hair in particular has gone ballistic in the past couple of years. Ear hair too. By the time I get to Pen's age, my barber will be very wealthy indeed.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Wolfie said:

I must admit my nasal hair in particular has gone ballistic in the past couple of years. Ear hair too. By the time I get to Pen's age, my barber will be very wealthy indeed.

In Pens case, she merely adds styling product to stiffen her nasal hair, coats them in ruhypnol and kisses and lacerated the first derelict she sees. Much like a black widow spider, tosses the hollowed out cunt when she's drained him. 

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

In Pens case, she merely adds styling product to stiffen her nasal hair, coats them in ruhypnol and kisses and lacerated the first derelict she sees. Much like a black widow spider, tosses the hollowed out cunt when she's drained him. 

She probably feels a little prick with her moustache once in a while, too.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

She probably feels a little prick with her moustache once in a while, too.

I saw what you did there.