CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Peter Sallis RIP

Guest nobgobbler

Guest Ollyboro
1 minute ago, nobgobbler said:

At least there'll be a lot more cheese to go round.

I think you're confusing him with that notorious wine and cheese thief Worrall Thompson. Who unfortunately is very much alive.

Guest Mingeeta
Just now, Ollyboro said:

I think you're confusing him with that notorious wine and cheese thief Worrall Thompson. Who unfortunately is very much alive.

No it's the Wallace and Gromit guy, you know "it's cheese lad, how about a nice piece of wensleydale".

Spunkers will be ok, his rent boys stand with cock in hand, " it's bellend cheese lad".

Guest Manky

I have an old CD soundtrack of 'Cabaret' starring Peter Sallis as the Master of Ceremonies and Judy Dench as Sally Bowles. Peter Sallis was a true talent and respect to him. RIP

1 hour ago, Ollyboro said:

AWT is an apex level, irritating cunt. I am far from a fan of Gordon Ramsay, but the one good thing he ever did was describe Worral Thompson as a 'squashed Bee-Gee.

While I have no desire to speak ill of the dead, by many alleged accounts, Sallis was, allegedly of course, a rude old fart so far up his rectum he could barely see the cloudy skies of Yorkshire. That said, I never met him. He was probably a really lovely bloke. RIP.

Guest Ollyboro
27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

AWT is an apex level, irritating cunt. I am far from a fan of Gordon Ramsay, but the one good thing he ever did was describe Worral Thompson as a 'squashed Bee-Gee.

Can you remember when the thieving stumpy  cunt got caught pilfering from Tesco? He made some comment about how he was going away to find out why he'd been on the rob. Well come on, Stumpers, where's your report, you thieving stumpy cunt? Could it be that the reason the thieving stumpy cunt went thieving is because he's a thieving stumpy cunt? 

1 minute ago, Ollyboro said:

Can you remember when the thieving stumpy  cunt got caught pilfering from Tesco? He made some comment about how he was going away to find out why he'd been on the rob. Well come on, Stumpers, where's your report, you thieving stumpy cunt? Could it be that the reason the thieving stumpy cunt went thieving is because he's a thieving stumpy cunt? 

I was thinking about this incident earlier. He was a TV presenter, so he didn't need the money or publicity. And, if memory serves me correctly, he repeatedly stole Tesco Value cheese, which is made from the bellends of hoofed mammals. By God, why?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I thought he was following Richard Madeley around the shop and getting tips........on how to get caught. The fucking little ginger twerp.

Guest Spanky
3 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I thought he was following Richard Madeley around the shop and getting tips........on how to get caught. The fucking little ginger twerp.

If only the pair of them could shoplift something that would stop them being such massive cunts. A gallon of bleach might work.

41 minutes ago, Spanky said:

If only the pair of them could shoplift something that would stop them being such massive cunts. A gallon of bleach might work.

Madeley is a sleazy cunt who no doubt has many closeted skeletons. Not hard to see why Judy seemingly spends her life drunk, well that's how she comes across anyway. They remind me of the "I'm not pissed" couple from 'the Fast Show'. I'm convinced that she only flopped her tits out on that stage to divert attention away from the tit standing next to her. 

Guest Lady Penelope
20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Madeley is a sleazy cunt who no doubt has many closeted skeletons. Not hard to see why Judy seemingly spends her life drunk, well that's how she comes across anyway. They remind me of the "I'm not pissed" couple from 'the Fast Show'. I'm convinced that she only flopped her tits out on that stage to divert attention away from the tit standing next to her. 

It must have been about 35 years ago that Terry (my then boss) used to rush off to the messroom  get his "Judy fix" when she was due to appear on some morning programme. Sometimes he would come back panting and sweating with a red face.

1 minute ago, The Lady Penelope said:

It must have been about 35 years ago that Terry (my then boss) used to rush off to the messroom  get his "Judy fix" when she was due to appear on some morning programme. Sometimes he would come back panting and sweating with a red face.

That's because he had been wanking Pen, you dear, sweet naive girl.

1 hour ago, Spanky said:

If I manage to look half as good as Judy Finnegan, five years after I've died, I'll be thrilled

Guest Lady Penelope
14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's because he had been wanking Pen, you dear, sweet naive girl.

He always came back smelling of BRUT 33 or something similar.

On 05/06/2017 at 6:56 PM, nobgobbler said:

At least there'll be a lot more cheese to go round.

I met Peter Sallie in Claridges London.... a thoroughly pleasant chap.  Sad loss.

Guest nobgobbler
4 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I met Peter Sallie in Claridges London.... a thoroughly pleasant chap.  Sad loss.

Did he have the afternoon tea? I hear those tiny little cheese sandwiches are rather nice. Did he pay for it or do a runner?