CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

jihad

Guest tight cunt

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I was ripped apart to a much greater extent as a raw newbie. And I'm glad I was, it's a baptism of fire, if you survive you become a bigger, better, funnier cunt. It's like a chrysalis, if you don't break out of it yourself, your wings will not be strong enough to fly. Being told to fuck off is nothing compared to the shit being dished out by Bill, Gurt and Quincy less than a year ago. Even Bubba has mellowed since then. Roadkill's still an evil psychopath though.

you spelt clitoris wrong you droog

18 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Rick, shove your emoji up your mussie loving left wing juvenile arsehole. Fuck off

I really would watch your step scrote-cunts get coolered for saying such things under this jack boot regime. If I were you, I would take a backward step, away from potential danger.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If I were him I'd take a forward step off of beachy head.

There's a cell for 2 waiting for him, the other occupant likes ANZAC wines, mocking the cruelly afflicted, some hippy nailed to a cross dying in unspeakable agony and rampant sausaging. Can you guess who it is?

10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

There's a cell for 2 waiting for him, the other occupant likes ANZAC wines, mocking the cruelly afflicted, some hippy nailed to a cross dying in unspeakable agony and rampant sausaging. Can you guess who it is?

I think I can, I think it may rhyme with 'spunk gape'. It will be nice for them both, Withers can teach him French so he has to spend less time on google translate.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I think I can, I think it may rhyme with 'spunk gape'. It will be nice for them both, Withers can teach him French so he has to spend less time on google translate.

Snatch is stalking the landing with a cut throat scythe. I hope he sharped the cunt before he got banged up so he can offer to cut the boys toast up for them at breakfast.

9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I really would watch your step scrote-cunts get coolered for saying such things under this jack boot regime. If I were you, I would take a backward step, away from potential danger.

The geriatric gîte owning git has a history of flouncing, its not the first time the doddery old diva has contrived an attempt for martyrdom.

• Like 2

Guest Gronda Gronda
16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Can you also have a word with him about shamelessly agreeing with what he perceives to be popular opinion, in the hope of cultivating acceptance. 

He clearly feels strongly on the matter and wanted to open it up for discussion.

His opinion being in line with popular opinion is no reason to give him a hard time.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The geriatric gîte owning git has a history of flouncing, its not the first time the doddery old diva has contrived an attempt for martyrdom.

How very fucking dare you, flouncing indeed. You can't be too proud of the way your apprentice is behaving of late. He is as wet as your gusset.

Edited by Witheredscrote
Bubba the Grass liked Roop's post.

28 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

He clearly feels strongly on the matter and wanted to open it up for discussion.

His opinion being in line with popular opinion is no reason to give him a hard time.

No, he's a fucking idiot and just wanted to impress the other kids in the playground by pretending to be like them. Please stop deliberately acting the cunt Gronda. You had such a promising start, with aspidistras and the like.

Guest Lady Penelope
23 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

With my recent blood results, I might just do that. Shame on you.

I don't see what all the fuss about dying is as everybody seems to do it eventually.

1 hour ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Either: 1) you're Rick's other half who doesn't wear the trousers, or 2) you're a snake in the grass whose cunt genes are going to explode like a cluster of atomic bombs.

Guest Gronda Gronda
4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Either: 1) you're Rick's other half who doesn't wear the trousers, or 2) you're a snake in the grass who's cunt genes are going to explode like a cluster of atomic bombs.

You're closer with 2).  I don't know Rick like that.

Guest Gronda Gronda
48 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No, he's a fucking idiot and just wanted to impress the other kids in the playground by pretending to be like them. Please stop deliberately acting the cunt Gronda. You had such a promising start, with aspidistras and the like.

Yeah, I see your point of view and on reflection I think you're right. 

Guest Snatch
On 2017-6-13 at 10:54 PM, Mrs Roops said:

Sometimes, you take things way too seriously. Have a short time to cool down and reflect.

Thanks for the 24 hours cooler time. I have learnt something. 

It seems that everyone here is equal as Rick says, even Admin/The Beast gets called a cunt and told to fuck off without any problems. Only you and Rick are above that it seems. 

Giving someone a warning point for "abusive behaviour" on a site called Cunts Corner is pointless. 

You sending people to the cooler and giving out warning points tells me it is you that takes this site too seriously but then you like the power anyway. 

Rick still needs you to stand up for him.

Pathetic. 

45 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Thanks for the 24 hours cooler time. I have learnt something. 

It seems that everyone here is equal as Rick says, even Admin/The Beast gets called a cunt and told to fuck off without any problems. Only you and Rick are above that it seems. 

Giving someone a warning point for "abusive behaviour" on a site called Cunts Corner is pointless. 

You sending people to the cooler and giving out warning points tells me it is you that takes this site too seriously but then you like the power anyway. 

Rick still needs you to stand up for him.

Pathetic. 

All Admins/Mods have been called cunts and worse within the normal flow of discourse, however I draw the line when any conversation is about the way the site is run in general and points or order in particular. If people want to argue/appeal about a decision or the way we manage the site then that's fine but we should not have to put up with personal abuse for simply carrying out Mod/Admin functions. With you in particular a Mod/Admin has only to clear their throat and up you pop to bitch and moan and articulate a point of little or no relevance. Try engaging your brain next time.

Guest Snatch
11 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

All Admins/Mods have been called cunts and worse within the normal flow of discourse, however I draw the line when any conversation is about the way the site is run in general and points or order in particular. If people want to argue/appeal about a decision or the way we manage the site then that's fine but we should not have to put up with personal abuse for simply carrying out Mod/Admin functions. With you in particular a Mod/Admin has only to clear their throat and up you pop to bitch and moan and articulate a point of little or no relevance. Try engaging your brain next time.

I pointed out what Rick had failed to do. I even did it to you a few months ago and you even said ta.

I'm sorry if you can't take criticism but if you want to have the position of mod (again) then your must be prepared to take the flack. If you don't or can't take the criticism then maybe it's time to step down.

Then again ,you won't be able to Lord it over us if you did step down.

And for fucks sake next time let Rick answer for himself. Surely he's not that fucking useless.

And telling him to fuck off is not personal. I tell most people to fuck off. 

20 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

9 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I pointed out what Rick had failed to do. I even did it to you a few months ago and you even said ta.

I'm sorry if you can't take criticism but if you want to have the position of mod (again) then your must be prepared to take the flack. If you don't or can't take the criticism then maybe it's time to step down.

Then again ,you won't be able to Lord it over us if you did step down.

And for fucks sake next time let Rick answer for himself. Surely he's not that fucking useless.

And telling him to fuck off is not personal. I tell most people to fuck off. 

I really do wish the pair of you would cease this tedious dick measuring contest.

• Like 1