CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Help for hero's

Eddie

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh you silly thing, you've really gone and done it now.

34 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Oh you silly thing. You've really gone and done it now.

Alright, alright, I got it on the First Issue!

4 hours ago, Manky said:

You are an arsehole. Soldiers (not saps) may be sent to fight, they are not sent to die. They fight for each other and their unit, not to protect the wealthy. Dying is something that sometimes happens as a result of fighting. Cunts like you will twist anything to make some pathetic point which is really just a rehash of the old 'lions led by donkeys' bollocks. My experience in the Army is that the officers care more for their men than you will ever find in civilian life.

Fuck all that, I just think you are a prick anyway.

Saps are sent into danger by the kinds of people who wouldn't live next to them or have their children educated in the same schools as a saps child. I can't make it any simpler than that mankers baby 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Manky
4 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Saps are sent into danger by the kinds of people who wouldn't live next to them or have their children educated in the same schools as a saps child. I can't make it any simpler than that mankers baby 

Panzerknacker 

A simplistic view of life to say the least. Prince Harry has done tours in unpleasant places. The late Duke of Westminster spent decades in the Army and was universally liked and respected.

Saying that, I doubt if either of them would want you living within 10 miles of them. I wouldn't either and I am shit. I suspect your school was pretty good, an approved school in fact.

5 minutes ago, Manky said:

A simplistic view of life to say the least. Prince Harry has done tours in unpleasant places. The late Duke of Westminster spent decades in the Army and was universally liked and respected.

Saying that, I doubt if either of them would want you living within 10 miles of them. I wouldn't either and I am shit. I suspect your school was pretty good, an approved school in fact.

I'm talking about the thatchers and the Blairs. .the bushes and the chaneys and pretty much every other cunt in a suit that will send silly young men to shiteholes to further their career..yet would never live next to the cannon fodder 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Manky
16 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I'm talking about the thatchers and the Blairs. .the bushes and the chaneys and pretty much every other cunt in a suit that will send silly young men to shiteholes to further their career..yet would never live next to the cannon fodder 

Panzerknacker 

There is nothing silly about the young men who go to these shitholes. Many, but certainly not all, soldiers are from working class areas and as we are all too well aware the suits like to declare working class origins but run a mile when faced with real life and their pampered lives are under any threat.

Reference Mrs. T.  To my knowledge she sent troops to the Falklands as a matter  of the Islanders right to self-determination and our national pride and not for some Blairite ego trip. The yanks don't concern me.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I hate it when that happens, and when I spell something wrong and 'Baws logs in before I get a chance to edit it.

Why is there an apostrophe in the title of this nomination?

1 hour ago, Ape said:

Thanks for reinforcing my previous comment. 

Mm..spose I'd better get up n do laundry or somthing. .I'm out tonight but not really in the mood ..fuk it..see how I feel later on..tell er I'm sick or playing with my pipe cleaner airplane ..

Panzerknacker 

11 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mm..spose I'd better get up n do laundry or somthing. .I'm out tonight but not really in the mood ..fuk it..see how I feel later on..tell er I'm sick or playing with my pipe cleaner airplane ..

Panzerknacker 

It's one in the afternoon! You're really living the life you are, Panzy. Dragging yourself out of bed at the crack of noon like some pasty, greasy haired, teenager to post on internet forums about your "exciting" life.

Guest Snatch
18 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

It's one in the afternoon! You're really living the life you are, Panzy. Dragging yourself out of bed at the crack of noon like some pasty, greasy haired, teenager to post on internet forums about your "exciting" life.

You've met him then. 

16 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I've had a busy week..it's the weekend.  Bit of R&R is required. .don't be a hater ..enough of them in the world already 

Panzerknacker