CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hillsborough cunts charged

Earl of Punkape

48 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I don't question the incontrovertible fact the plod fucked up and the government assisted by the Murdoch press smeared innocent people to suit their cover-up narrative. What I question is the fact the people who turned up ticketless were the catalyst for the whole chain of erroneous events; the last inquiry obfuscated this fact. 

The whole culture around English football thugs hasn't changed. Many firms are already coalescing and sharpening their tools ready for an orgy of violence at the 2018 World cup in Russia. 28 years later not much has moved on in the tribal attitude that prevails in fucking football.

Poofs, irons and thick pieces of mindless, vile, predominantly racist scum. My, my, what a broad spectrum of people football attracts. 

Guest Mingeeta
51 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I still don't get why no fucker is allowed to accuse thousands of "fans" who turned up knowing they were unlikely to get in, didn't disperse when it was obvious they were going nowhere, cause a crush which lead to stupid decisions but can blame every fucker else

The "fans" do have part responsibility, anyone who says otherwise is a stupid fucking cunt.

Again, totally agree. However, again, it comes down to the fact that the Police just opened the gates and let them in.

In an ideal world, the fans without tickets would have been turned away, and should have, and like I've said previously, any event which requires a ticket will have fans turn up without one, that's why there is scum called touts.

The problem was, there was no manpower to turn the ticketless fans away.

Guest DingTheRioja
22 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Again, totally agree. However, again, it comes down to the fact that the Police just opened the gates and let them in.

In an ideal world, the fans without tickets would have been turned away, and should have, and like I've said previously, any event which requires a ticket will have fans turn up without one, that's why there is scum called touts.

If there was no tickets, they should have gone away themselves, don't need asking.

Guest Mingeeta
3 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

If there was no tickets, they should have gone away themselves, don't need asking.

Maybe. But if someone opens a door which literally  says " go on then", what are they going to do?  Yes it was wrong, but such as the occasion, the ticketless had decided they wanted to see the game, and opening the gate was like throwing a christian to ISIS.

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Good. I hope they do start fighting. Because the Russians won't fuck around. Those gulags aren't nice 

I can't wait. I hate football and footballists and am looking forward to the knuckle draggers trying to take on the Russin police. They won't be asking them to "Move along please Sir".

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Mingeeta said:

Maybe. But if someone opens a door which literally  says " go on then", what are they going to do?  Yes it was wrong, but such as the occasion, the ticketless had decided they wanted to see the game, and opening the gate was like throwing a christian to ISIS.

So you don't agree with me, you think the fans are blameless, it's all the coppers fault.

Fuck 'em.

Guest Mingeeta
7 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

So you don't agree with me, you think the fans are blameless, it's all the coppers fault.

Fuck 'em.

Where did I say fans are blameless?  Please point it out.

7 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Dukenfield and Bettison one step closer to getting what's coming to them

Both decent men soon to be scapegoated on the bonfire of football hooliganism.

Actually Betinson could well get off. Duckinfield will probably plead guilty a get a couple of years suspended. He hardly did anything deliberately and was then a rabbit in the headlights....

The whole thing was an unfortunate accident.

Guest DingTheRioja
58 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Where did I say fans are blameless?  Please point it out.

Theres a few points where you point the blame away from the fans, if you can't see them, then youre too thick to educate.

On 28/06/2017 at 1:13 PM, The Beast said:

It was clear Duckenfield had agreed to carry the can on this debacle. A total of 6 people. Just several thousand ticketless thugs to go then.

Cue Andy Burnham and another fucking homily.

Yes...it's amazing that not one cunt who did the killing has been pursued.  All that footage of those thugs breaking into Hillborough just like they had done the year before.  They are the killers, they did it at Hysell a few years before as well, but no one seems to remember that.  Fucking scouce  cunts.

i don't recall seeing the police ordering a baton charge, or chasing the crowd into the lepping lane  end with cavalry horses.  How can a group of old guys be charged for being responsible for the actions of thousands of ticketless scum.  They are being judged on today's hindsight and standards.  25 years after the event.     It's like taking out a court case against the blue star line for the sinking of the Titanic and blaming the ship yard manager in a court case to be held next year.

chink chink, the scoucers  smell the compo.....it's all about the scum claiming some ill gotten money.    I hope they never win the premiership again, their plane blows up mid air.....so Utd can sing songs about it.... and that Juve fans turn up with guns and petrol bombs and burn that fucking anfiled shit hole down killing 36,000.... a thousand for each Juve fan killed.

now that would be justice.

Guest Mingeeta
8 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Theres a few points where you point the blame away from the fans, if you can't see them, then youre too thick to educate.

You're the fucking thick cunt, because you can't point it out. Now I see why most people think you're a moron. You accused me so point it out. Show the quote idiotic prick.

Guest Mingeeta
9 hours ago, Punkape said:

Both decent men soon to be scapegoated on the bonfire of football hooliganism.

Actually Betinson could well get off. Duckinfield will probably plead guilty a get a couple of years suspended. He hardly did anything deliberately and was then a rabbit in the headlights....

The whole thing was an unfortunate accident.

And you're just a disgrace.

Guest Alfie Noakes
10 hours ago, Punkape said:

What sort of people go to football matches anyway ?

Poofs, faggots and irons. You should go, you would be amongst friends.

Guest DingTheRioja

3 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

You accused me so point it out. Show the quote idiotic prick.

18 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

At first I thought you had last come out with a great nom. Then you had to come out with this.

What a vile, twisted, shirt lifting, vicar sucking, shit stabbing twat you are. Just because you have hair round your mouth  doesn't mean you should talk like a cunt.

In the 70s and 80s, all sports, music and any events in between there would be a drink culture, there still is in some cases, yet no legal blame whatsoever has been placed on any drunken fans.

Furthermore, for your tiny mind, there are always going to be ticketless fans of every sport turn up, apart from Golf because that's for queers like you, and it's the Police and the stewards job to keep them out.

At no point ever, has it been blamed legally on ticketless fans. It is solely SYPs own doing having very few staff to deal with the size of the crowds and openening the now infamous Leppings Lane gates.

At the time, Liverppol certainly and Forest were two of the biggest teams at the time, yet they ignored the warnings a few years before at the game between Spurs and Wolves, 1981 if memory serves correct.

As for never walking alone Spunkers, go to Lime St and say.it, then You'll never walk again.

17 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

The ones who act that way certainly do, the difference with Hillsborough is the fact that most of the victims were already in there, in the place they chose to be. Only when the gates opened, people at the front were crushed, and ones in the middle trampled on. Before that, everyone was safe. Black Friday is a free for all, there is no one already in whatever store takes part, doors open and they push and shove together. 

The documentary on Hillsborough which was made after the inquest findings, followed what was.the best timeline they had of each of the dead, and clearly showed, the ones who perished were already in the ground.

15 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

Yeah I agree. I think that question on the tickets would no doubt be left out. Every event whether football, a concert or some other event, there will always be someone without a ticket, otherwise we wouldn't have to put up with touts. The reason I feel the subject is left out, is because there was not enough Police, hence why they thought, fuck it, and just opened the gates. Because they didn't have the staff on duty, they panicked and opened the gates, and the amount of ticketless fans rushed in.

I remember in the 80s I used to go to a club near me, about 20 mins from full time they would open the side gates. Now I'm not saying this is in anyway on the scale of Hillsborough, but the club in question used to open the paddock gates so people could watch the end for free. People used to queue all game for it to happen. Not once did any stewards or Police look at what was going on, they just let them do what they wanted.

Luckily a few hundred people would not have made the difference, but it could have, and it was the same era as Hillsborough. 

14 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

There you go, 4 quotes in which you squarely blame the police for the entire matter, the first one specifically stating "It is solely SYPs own doing"

And as for this...

14 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

What are they going to do? Maybe they should behave like human beings and not stampeding cattle?

End of discussion.

Guest Mingeeta
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

There you go, 4 quotes in which you squarely blame the police for the entire matter, the first one specifically stating "It is solely SYPs own doing"

And as for this...

What are they going to do? Maybe they should behave like human beings and not stampeding cattle?

End of discussion.

Not one of them quotes have I said ticketless fans weren't to blame. 

I pointed out that there were so many people outside, and there was not enough Police or staff to deal with it. The truth is, they opened the gates and let the crowds pile in, whether they had tickets or not.

Not once in all my posts have I said ticketless fans should have been allowed in, nor have I said that they should have been there, because they shouldn't. But it wasn't the fans who opened the gates.

Secondly, as I also pointed out, touting was rife in the 70s and 80s, it still is, but not as bad as them eras, so whether it was at Hillsborough in 1989, or any game before it, there will have always been fans without tickets trying to  buy them off touts. When gates open and they think it's free entry, of course they will try and go in.

So, as you say, end of discussion, unless you can again quote, and I mean quote, without trying to troll and argument, a line where I said ticketless fans were not to blame, because they were to blame for the crowds outside, to which I agree, but they did not open the gates.

2 hours ago, Ape said:

You have way too much time on your hands Ding, you pedantic, multi-quoting tosser.

Jesus Christ ding (I'm quoting apes comment because the internet might crash if I did yours) this has got to be a record even for you the multiple quoting stakes, you rhubarb eating fucker. I can almost feel the anger and vitriol boiling in decs blood when he gets a load of this. 

1 hour ago, Mingeeta said:

I pointed out that there were so many people outside, and there was not enough Police or staff to deal with it. The truth is, they opened the gates and let the crowds pile in, whether they had tickets or not.

Not once in all my posts have I said ticketless fans should have been allowed in, nor have I said that they should have been there, because they shouldn't. But it wasn't the fans who opened the gates.

Secondly, as I also pointed out, touting was rife in the 70s and 80s, it still is, but not as bad as them eras, so whether it was at Hillsborough in 1989, or any game before it, there will have always been fans without tickets trying to  buy them off touts. When gates open and they think it's free entry, of course they will try and go in.

So, as you say, end of discussion, unless you can again quote, and I mean quote, without trying to troll and argument, a line where I said ticketless fans were not to blame, because they were to blame for the crowds outside, to which I agree, but they did not open the gates.

Since I was caught in the crush at Hillsborough in 1981, I've had more than a passing interest in this. I read the Taylor Report...Stuart-Smith...Andy Burnham's intervention and as much of the media surrounding it as possible.

I've come to realise you can't change people's thoughts on this.

Okay the pose in this foetid part of the Internet, is to take an extreme stance, poke the consensus and hopefully generate a laugh or two and move on and that's fine, but in the real world, there's still cunts clinging onto their dopey beliefs, because, 'the stance' is all they've got left, in the face of overwhelming evidence they are wrong.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

22 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

It is solely SYPs own doing

Tell me please, when does "solely" include anyone else?

19 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Since I was caught in the crush at Hillsborough in 1981, I've had more than a passing interest in this. I read the Taylor Report...Stuart-Smith...Andy Burnham's intervention and as much of the media surrounding it as possible.

I've come to realise you can't change people's thoughts on this.

Okay the pose in this foetid part of the Internet, is to take an extreme stance, poke the consensus and hopefully generate a laugh or two and move on and that's fine, but in the real world, there's still cunts clinging onto their dopey beliefs, because, 'the stance' is all they've got left, in the face of overwhelming evidence they are wrong.

I'm not the blinkered one, as far as I'm concerned the stadium/club, the police and the outside fans all share the blame, as for proportion that is a different matter. 

Those fans inside share none of it.

I don't like how the scouse fans are untouchable, yet they are part responsible for the deaths, anyone who says not is the blinkered one.