CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cristiano Ronaldo

Guest Mingeeta

Guest Mingeeta

What a twinkle toed nancy boy, fucking wanker. In the news, he's shown cradling his newborn twins, by a surrogate mother. His girlfriend however, is 5 months up the chute. While a few years ago he paid a woman in the US to keep quiet as she had a sprog to him. What a cunt. Complete wanker.

While parents out there cannot have kids, this twat is splashing cash and breeding like a rabbit.

Guest Snatch

He wasn't even at the birth. He's a grade a cunt who owes about 15 million in unpaid tax and he needs a surrogate mother being a homosexualist. .

The fucking big poof.

Guest Mingeeta
11 minutes ago, Snatch said:

He wasn't even at the birth. He's a grade a cunt who owes about 15 million in unpaid tax and he needs a surrogate mother being a homosexualist. .

The fucking big poof.

I'm out of likes I owe you one. Can't stand the twat.

Guest Manky
17 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's a fucking mystery how the greaseball sperm from his one-inch todger got from her arse to her Fallopian tubes. 

Portuguese flies are resourceful. And if she has trimmed or shaved her welcome mat, so much easier for them.

Guest Mingeeta
3 minutes ago, Manky said:

Portuguese flies are resourceful. And if she has trimmed or shaved her welcome mat, so much easier for them.

Lol. Owe you a like as well. Brilliant explanation how he gets away with it.

Guest Mingeeta
2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

That's a pity, the man is very fond of you.  Crock of shit. Fuck off.

Stick you're orange  bill up your arse. 

Guest Mingeeta
Just now, Witheredscrote said:

What a coincidence, my provider is Orange FR and I received an invoice from them only this morning.

What's cheaper?  The invoice or Dignitas.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's a fucking mystery how the greaseball sperm from his one-inch todger got from her arse to her Fallopian tubes. 

He bent it like Beckham. 

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
57 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

What a twinkle toed nancy boy, fucking wanker. In the news, he's shown cradling his newborn twins, by a surrogate mother. His girlfriend however, is 5 months up the chute. While a few years ago he paid a woman in the US to keep quiet as she had a sprog to him. What a cunt. Complete wanker.

While parents out there cannot have kids, this twat is splashing cash and breeding like a rabbit.

To fuck with Rondildo. He's a Spaniard aint he?  No wonder it was twin kids, as their surrogate mother was most definitely a goat. 

Guest Mingeeta
Just now, 'eavensabove said:

To fuck with Rondildo. He's a Spaniard aint he?  No wonder it was twin kids, as their surrogate mother was most definitely a goat. 

He's Portuguese. You were the last person I had down as being a dunce. Fuck it must be me.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

He's Portuguese. 

Ahhh. Then the mother will be a Sardine then.

Funny enough, I knew a Porch bird who had a peri-peri premium-perineum going all of the way around from her Lisbon to her Porto.

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

He's Portuguese. You were the last person I had down as being a dunce. Fuck it must be me.

Were you the first, hence the belated edit? We'll just categorise the cunt as Foreign. 

Guest 'eavensabove
14 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Given half the chance, new boy bill, would be straight up withers arse, goose fat for lube

Oh no. Surely not. Don't say that we now have two arse-bandits in our midst, not counting 97% of the mods.  

4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

New boy Bill!  How very fucking dare you. Bill was posting on here when you were just a....  erm, well before you anyway.

No he wasn't....

Cockfingers thought the same but was put right. Newbie indeed

Edited by Stubby Pecker
Withers is a cunt

Guest Lady Penelope
16 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

New boy Bill!  How very fucking dare you. Bill was posting on here when you were just a....  erm, well before you anyway.

You are a newbie and will always be a newbie.

Just like James Corden this cunt hides behind being a good 'daddy',the biggest mystery is not how the fat cunt made himself so big in America but how he has so far hidden the fact that he is a humongous fucking iron that loves cock.Ronaldo is as queer as a bottle of crisps