CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Not many things say "I'm a cunt" more than a man wearing a vest in public. The minute the sun comes out and gets above 20 degrees (about 12 degrees in Newcastle) every other grotty cunt has to ponce about in a vest showing the world their saggy moobs, oh so original tats and cuntish demeanour. Even with my athletic physique I wouldn't wear this in public apart from a running singlet or tri top, yet the fat a ugly have adopted this as their summer uniform. 

• Like 3

Particularly fucking obnoxious in a restaurant. The last thing I want to see as I'm tucking into a lamb madras is some knuckle dragging baboons armpit hair poking out and only eclipsed in disgustingness by the tattooed, flip-flop sporting skank by his side. It made me want to pop to the kitchen and find a knife, a big fuck off shiny one.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

We French wouldn't even consider wearing one. Our dress sense is far superior to yours.  lol........fuck off

Continentals are some of the worst offenders for sitting round in a stained vest, scratching their arse in the mid-day heat.

Because you're a fucking mongrel from both sides of the channel, you don't fit in wherever you go. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I can always rely on you to put me right.

You wouldn't have to rely on him if you'd just sty straight!  

There is nothing wrong with a vest just as long as its worn by a certain age and build of lady,particularly splendid if said bird has a big rack and even more so if shes the type that doesnt want to show bra straps so decides to go 'peanut smuggling'.Im out in Italy in 37 degree heat and the italian lady sure does now how to display her wares?