CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Having Bad Luck or No Luck

applescruff14

On 11/07/2017 at 8:30 PM, applescruff14 said:

I had a few nice compliments at work this evening at a staff meeting, completely unexpected considering this year has been a cuntfest. 

How I'd love to be like I was in the summers of 2012 and 2013. 

Tell every cunt at work that you have cancer for a nice bout of sympathy then fuck off and set fire to yourself......

lol.

Fuck off.

22 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I bet your herpees has returned too !

lol.

Long and sustained ban coming your way shortly. The penny has dropped for the mods who won't put up with your repeat shite proving they're not the thickos I once thought. You'll soon be holding franks hand again, through the cell bars as you both cry yourselves to sleep after a days hard labour and gang rape.

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Long and sustained ban coming your way shortly. The penny has dropped for the mods who won't put up with your repeat shite proving they're not the thickos I once thought. You'll soon be holding franks hand again, through the cell bars as you both cry yourselves to sleep after a days hard labour and gang rape.

Nobody is going to be banning him for claiming you've got herpes. You're getting ahead of yourself, and it's going to make you look rather silly. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
11 hours ago, Punkape said:

I bet both deaths were AIDS related........

lol.

Reported. It is none of your business but one was murdered so fuck you vile cum gargling spastic.

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Why were they murdererd ?

Not they, one of them, her jealous ex did it, so you going on about Brady etc is way out of line, Reported for attacking dead family members.

You are not getting to me, however as you are a stickler for reporting people, I have reported you. Bye.

1 minute ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Not they one of them, jealous ex did it, so you going on about Brady etc is way out of line, Reported for attacking dead family members.

You can't libel the dead.

Murder is much more prevalent amongst working class communities so your bereavement can't have been too much of a surprise........I'll bet you were an early suspect though....,

lol.

Guest Alfie Noakes
16 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Murder is much more prevalent amongst working class communities so your bereavement can't have been too much of a surprise........I'll bet you were an early suspect though....,

lol.

No but you are breaking rules on here, not libel but corner rules, I hope you die or someone you love or care about, like the other one in my family gasping for breath with pneumonia (she was straight so fuck you with the aids bullshit).

You can can keep guessing, but I bet I have considerably more wealth than you as my very successful family developed and built most of Hove over the last hundred years. I have been able to take semi retirement at 51. I am distantly related to Edward 7th (he couldn't keep it in his trousers and produced a lot of bastards) so a whole lot less working class than you, non working, wheelchair boud gimp, being pounded by your Mbtele you illegal immigrant carer.

I know how to expose your pathetic personality on here, I don't get upset, I get even, so lets see how long in the cooler you get this time troll features.

8 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

No but you are breaking rules on here, not libel but corner rules, I hope you die or someone you love or care about, like the other one in family gasping for breath with pneumonia (she was straight so fuck you with the aids bullshit).

You can can keep guessing, but I bet I have considerably more wealth than you as my very successful family developed and devloped and built most of Hove over the last hundred years. I have been able to take semi retirement at 51. I am distantly related to Edward 7th (he couldn't keep it in his trousers and produced a lot of bastards, so a whole lot less working class than you, non working, wheelchair boud gimp, being pounded by your Mbtele you illegal immigrant carer.

I know how to expose your pathetic personality on here, I don't get upset, I get even, so lets see how long in the cooler you get this time troll features.

Prove the murder you mention.

Unless it's imaginary and you're using it to disparage me with admin.

Edward vii was a wanker.

16 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

No but you are breaking rules on here, not libel but corner rules, I hope you die or someone you love or care about, like the other one in my family gasping for breath with pneumonia (she was straight so fuck you with the aids bullshit).

You can can keep guessing, but I bet I have considerably more wealth than you as my very successful family developed and built most of Hove over the last hundred years. I have been able to take semi retirement at 51. I am distantly related to Edward 7th (he couldn't keep it in his trousers and produced a lot of bastards) so a whole lot less working class than you, non working, wheelchair boud gimp, being pounded by your Mbtele you illegal immigrant carer.

Crop rotation?

Guest Bill Stickers
24 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

At least he's not getting to you. 

Guest Mingeeta
54 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Why were they murdererd ?

Did a Jihaddy do it ?

Your'e just a fucking disgrace you twisted piece of shit.

I hope you catch cancer to go with your AIDS and Hep C, and die a slow painful death. You are scum nothing more.

Guest Alfie Noakes
31 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Prove the murder you mention.

Unless it's imaginary and you're using it to disparage me with admin.

Edward vii was a wanker.

He did less wanking and a lot of fucking.

I will prove to admin but not you! Anyway, I only tell things on here that I am willing to have shits like you have a go at anyway. It exposes the fucktards like you and frank? Cunt.

2 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Your'e just a fucking disgrace you twisted piece of shit.

I hope you catch cancer to go with your AIDS and Hep C, and die a slow painful death. You are scum nothing more.

Sshhhhh Ming. Alf will see this one through without an intervening manchild.

Guest Dr. Quim
58 minutes ago, Punkape said:

lol.

You're a damaged little individual.

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 minutes ago, Frank said:

Alf you're a grown man and little punk has once again put you in a spin. When are you going to learn?

It is OK frank, I have rhino hide for skin, he is only being given enough rope to hang himself. I am really relaxed and enjoying the sunshine on the South Coast in my garden but this shenanigans must stop as I have a life away from the keyboard and you wonderful people so catch you later today perhaps?