CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fanny pH.

Hokey Gingers

Ever had the misfortune to slide south for a bit of a slurp around it only to find your timing is off by a few days ? You were hoping for roast chicken but ended up with a mouthful of corrugated iron. Upon realising your mistake your immediate retreat is halted abruptly by a forceful hand shoving you back into " Tinsville " until your tongue is stuck , via magnetism probably, to the roof of your mouth.  Guarenteed your fillings are producing a voltage, i`m assuming around 9v , as it feels similar to licking a battery so in essence a fanny could power a smoke detector. Not nice.

Yanks.

In the UK we refer to the vagina as a fanny,  you define it as the bottom. Your cunts.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

There's a pub in Kilmarnock called Fanny by Gaslight. As Confucius said:

And she'll want you to sample the fruit of her loins
But son, it'll taste like some old rusty coins
So turn off the lights, boy, and take off your hat
And drop to your knees, say a prayer to Saint Pat

Sounds a bit Catholic to me.

Guest Snatch
33 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

There's a pub in Kilmarnock called Fanny by Gaslight. As Confucius said:

And she'll want you to sample the fruit of her loins
But son, it'll taste like some old rusty coins
So turn off the lights, boy, and take off your hat
And drop to your knees, say a prayer to Saint Pat

Sounds a bit Catholic to me.

Doubt it, there's no mention of choir boys.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Ever had the misfortune to slide south for a bit of a slurp around it only to find your timing is off by a few days ? You were hoping for roast chicken but ended up with a mouthful of corrugated iron. Upon realising your mistake your immediate retreat is halted abruptly by a forceful hand shoving you back into " Tinsville " until your tongue is stuck , via magnetism probably, to the roof of your mouth.  Guarenteed your fillings are producing a voltage, i`m assuming around 9v , as it feels similar to licking a battery so in essence a fanny could power a smoke detector. Not nice.

Yanks.

In the UK we refer to the vagina as a fanny,  you define it as the bottom. Your cunts.

Quit your whinging, every bloke has to take a sour minge from time to time. Allow your bollocks to drop, twat. 

Guest Spanky
2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Quit your whinging, every bloke has to take a sour minge from time to time. Allow your bollocks to drop, twat. 

I agree. What a load of shite. Crabs be upon Hokey's ginger beard!

Guest Wizardsleeve
57 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Any news on the results of the World Wet Farts Chapionship?

Punkape was disqualified for ejecting jizz at the judges. Susan Boyle took the prize because of the style she put in the hair of her arse...looked like a Mohican party favour.