CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anita Atkinson - Royalist Cup Collector

Guest Ollyboro

Guest Ollyboro

This stupid cunt has just polluted my telly. Following Lizzie's silver jubilee in 1977, this deluded cunt started collecting shit with images of assorted Krauts, Greeks, bulimics and jug-eared inbreds on them.  She now owns over 7000 items of royal memorabilia. She owns so much cack she's converted a barn, filled it with royal souvenirs, called it a museum and charges other cunts to have tea there. Most of these cunts are so fucking ancient they'll have to deliver their customer feedback via a fucking seance. One fat, decrepit old blimp described Anita's treasure trove as "the best thing I've ever seen". Anita's favourite piece is a mug made for baldy and Kate's wedding. The mugs were recalled because they put a picture of Prince ginger prick on them instead of Kojak. But Anita's hanging on to hers. Oh yeah; said mug was manufactured in China.  Anycunt fancy joining me in a crystal meth fuelled baseball bat spree?

Guest Snatch
37 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

If you didn't already know she was a vacuous Northern slag, it wouldn't be hard to guess.

article-2147562-13374014000005DC-447_634

Isn't that classed as racist these days? All that shit makes her look a fucking knob anyway.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

If you didn't already know she was a vacuous Northern slag, it wouldn't be hard to guess.

article-2147562-13374014000005DC-447_634

She's definitely one of those fucking spastics who will stand for 2 days in pissing rain and sleet, face pressed against palace railings to catch a fleeting glimpse of Her Majesty from 100 yards away. And then spend the next year telling anyone who'll listen, "how lovely and down to earth" she is.

Guest Ollyboro
15 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

This is one of the funniest post I've seen here. Well done

That's very kind of you. Have a like for being nice. Not sure that's ever happened on the Corner before.

Guest Ollyboro
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

You don't fool me, Pen, that's Zelda out of Terrahawks.

Massively disappointing that such a culturally aware cunt like yourself can't recognise David fucking Hasselhoff (aka The Cunt) in a vest, when he's right under your nose, CB.

At least collecting royal memorabilia is harmless. I dread to even think of the potential for totally twisted collections by members of The Corner. I collect wing mirrors, hub caps, drivers insurance details and baked bean labels.

4 minutes ago, Manky said:

At least collecting royal memorabilia is harmless. I dread to even think of the potential for totally twisted collections by members of The Corner. I collect wing mirrors, hub caps, drivers insurance details and baked bean labels.

VhZHZJB.png