CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fox Hunting

Ape™️

17 minutes ago, Ape said:

Spelling and grammar clearly aren't yours.

I never knew i was being graded for university level english or writing a jane austin novel. I best revist my younger days of A level english with full punctuation and grammer so I can tell people on the internet how I cummed in the shower.

Edited by Snowflake
revisit, Jane Austin, fuck off

2 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

I never knew i was being graded for university level english or writing a jane austin novel. I best revist my younger days of A level english with full punctuation and grammer so I can tell people on the internet how I cummed in the shower.

You could even tell people how you came in the shower.

• Like 1

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
5 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

In your case Snotflake, imagining you're being graded for University level English is at best a conceited notion. Keep at it though, with a bit less time wasted splattering the shower curtain, a passable level of Pigeon English might be attainable in a couple of years. Good luck.

28 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

In your case Snotflake, imagining you're being graded for University level English is at best a conceited notion. Keep at it though, with a bit less time wasted splattering the shower curtain, a passable level of Pigeon English might be attainable in a couple of years. Good luck.

Or even pidgin English. 

1 hour ago, Snowflake said:

Ignore these grammar Nazi cunts, they have small penises

• Like 2

Guest Lady Penelope
On 21/08/2017 at 11:56 PM, Punkape said:

It's actually none of your business and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it anyway.I know many people involved in hunting and they are far from chinless wonders.They would all kick fuck out of an airfix model making creepy fuckwit such as yourself. I don't hunt myself but don't have an issue with eradication of vermin. Rat, fox same thing.

The Police in Cheshire have indicated they have neither the time, nor man/ lesbian power to pursue this nonsense and they rightly prioritise more important "crime".

Fuck off.

I expect that you hunt with your "Percy".

Guest Lady Penelope
15 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Nothing divine about his rod, even if he thinks so.

Poor educationally sub-normal Punker's does not even know what "The Percy" is. lol

Guest nobgobbler
50 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Poor educationally sub-normal Punker's does not even know what "The Percy" is. lol

Probably thinks its Wharram Percy near Flamingoland where he was born in the monkey house.

I see Sir Ranulph Fiennes is getting involved to stop trail hunting on National Trust property: “Hunting is despicable, cruel and has no justification in modern Britain. If the National Trust want to truly preserve and protect our environment, they need to stop condoning hunting, in any guise immediately.” Shove that up your ragged arsehole, @Punkape, you depraved little mong. Sir Ranulph would kick the shit out of you and your kind without breaking sweat.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ape said:

I see Sir Ranulph Fiennes is getting involved to stop trail hunting on National Trust property: “Hunting is despicable, cruel and has no justification in modern Britain. If the National Trust want to truly preserve and protect our environment, they need to stop condoning hunting, in any guise immediately.” Shove that up your ragged arsehole, @Punkape, you depraved little mong. Sir Ranulph would kick the shit out of you and your kind without breaking sweat.

Indeed he would. A man who was kicked out of the SAS for being 'out of control', lost the flesh off 3 fingers to frostbite and couldn't be arsed to wait for the surgeons to remove the protruding bones, so he did it himself with a hacksaw in his shed. And admits that he maintains a public profile to avoid assassination by our security forces for revealing in his books the dirty deeds carried out by the SAS in Oman. Not to mention running 7 marathons in a week, less than a month after undergoing a heart bypass. Proper hard cunt.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ape said:

Ranulph is tough as they come, such a shame his son is a massive bellend who refuses to except his name is Ralph and not the posh boy pronunciation he says.

10 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

Ranulph is tough as they come, such a shame his son is a massive bellend who refuses to except his name is Ralph and not the posh boy pronunciation he says.

Ralph is Ranulphs' second cousin I think. His father is Mark Fiennes who is Ranulphs' first cousin, I'm not entirely sure whether that makes him his nephew or removed cousin.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ralph is Ranulphs' second cousin I think. His father is Mark Fiennes who is Ranulphs' first cousin, I'm not entirely sure whether that makes him his nephew or removed cousin.

Your right always assumed he was his son, still a massive bellend regardless.

Guest Bill Stickers
On 23/08/2017 at 9:38 PM, Ape said:

Continual repetition of something that was never funny in the first place, is the trademark of an unimaginative wanker. 

Disagree.

It will always be funny that you sit in your garden flying a glorified child's drone around as a hobby.

I bet you go to meet ups with other ankle basher sporting, thick rimmed glasses donning autistic stalker types who stink of airfix glue and dried semen.  

6 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Disagree.

It will always be funny that you sit in your garden flying a glorified child's drone around as a hobby.

I bet you go to meet ups with other ankle basher sporting, thick rimmed glasses donning autistic stalker types who stink of airfix glue and dried semen.  

Do you not think it might be better to try and think of some of your own material? It's at least vaguely amusing when Punkers or Withers do it.

• Like 1