CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who go on "All inclusive" holidays

Earl of Punkape

You're guaranteed a world of ghastliness and chav culture if you dip your toe into one of these horror shows.

. Most of the "clientele " of both sexes from the ages of 2 to 96 will have earrings and tattoos and be alcoholics or future dipsos. Fat, bloated and burned bodies will be inescapable as well as the ugly verbosity of vowel slaughtered regional accents of working class wankers.Chips will be everywhere at all meals and even taken onto the beach. Pop music will blare out incessantly with Waynes and Kylies gyrating like fuckwits. 

"Hell in the sun" would be a fairer description for such proletarian ventures.

Fuck off cunts.

• Like 1

A greedy fat cunts paradise,wouldn't go near one if you gave it to me for free.Sub standard food and watered down drink,Sun reading lemmings probably from some council house shit hole estate who turn into even bigger cuntsticks than normal.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Neil said:

A greedy fat cunts paradise,wouldn't go near one if you gave it to me for free.sub standard food and watered down drink,Sun reading lemmings probably from some council house shit hole estate who turn into even bigger cuntsticks than normal.

So you do know @Punkape

If I go on one it's to a 5 star hotel that chavs couldn't afford. Hotels where waiter service round the pool is available at the click of the finger and children are not allowed so you don't get scummy little scrotes from Rotherhithe, causing mayhem. Where there's more than enough sunbeds, that you aren't treated to the sight of fat fuckers, the dawn sun glinting off their bald fat heads, hunting out the best spots to drape their Man Utd towels. Where the evening entertainment is upmarket and not a 'Drifters' tribute act, that sings stuff by the Four Tops and Stylistics as well because the Drifters only made about 3 songs anyone knows about. And where the food is top notch and not a chip in sight. 

56 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If I go on one it's to a 5 star hotel that chavs couldn't afford. Hotels where waiter service round the pool is available at the click of the finger and children are not allowed so you don't get scummy little scrotes from Rotherhithe, causing mayhem. Where there's more than enough sunbeds, that you aren't treated to the sight of fat fuckers, the dawn sun glinting off their bald fat heads, hunting out the best spots to drape their Man Utd towels. Where the evening entertainment is upmarket and not a 'Drifters' tribute act, that sings stuff by the Four Tops and Stylistics as well because the Drifters only made about 3 songs anyone knows about. And where the food is top notch and not a chip in sight. 

What's your favourite "Sandals" then, Gyps?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ape said:

It's a shame for you that god created you in a way that prevents you having a family. For the rest of humanity, it's a blessing. Tedious and unimaginative as ever.

A bit tetchy today aren't you?  I have told you before about going over your flying hours and not getting enough sleep.

1 hour ago, Ape said:

It's a shame for you that god created you in a way that prevents you having a family. For the rest of humanity, it's a blessing. Tedious and unimaginative as ever.

Have you got any helicopter tattoos ?

You should get one done flying out of your arse to compliment all your anal orations.....

lol.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Manky said:

A bit tetchy today aren't you?  I have told you before about going over your flying hours and not getting enough sleep.

Spunkers is getting more tedious as the days go by.