CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

Back in January, David Jeffers 47 shot his 46 year old lover in the cunt during a sex game at a hotel that went horrifically wrong. After the gun discharged into her he called the hotel reception and said there was a medical emergency and then ran off. He was arrested at his home in Leeds by armed police 2 days later. 

He has been sentenced to 10 years, his lover (victim) said, "He is a very bad man".

What sort of person would let someone put a loaded shotgun willingly up their baby chute? 

She received life changing injuries but has since sort of recovered.

Being a collosal pervert I thought I had heard and done most things but this one really astounds me, over to you Niel.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/woman-shot-vagina-sex-fantasy-stockport-hotel-manchester-man-jailed-david-andrew-jeffers-gun-police-a7878141.html

Guest Snatch

A couple of things here. Why was the shotgun loaded and what the fuck was he doing with one in the first place?

I don't know for sure but I can't imagine it was registered. Apparently he found out in a toilet in Leeds and wanted to take it to Manchester to dispose of it. Yeah whatever.

And before any left wing snowflake poofs on here shout racism, it's got fuck all to do with him being black. So stick that up your collective arseholes in your safe spaces you cunts.

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 minutes ago, Snatch said:

A couple of things here. Why was the shotgun loaded and what the fuck was he doing with one in the first place?

I don't know for sure but I can't imagine it was registered. Apparently he found out in a toilet in Leeds and wanted to take it to Manchester to dispose of it. Yeah whatever.

And before any left wing snowflake poofs on here shout racism, it's got fuck all to do with him being black. So stick that up your collective arseholes in your safe spaces you cunts.

I never mentioned race, just for the record.

Guest Snatch
Just now, Alfie Noakes said:

I never mentioned race, just for the record.

No you didn't but you don't need to, someone will find underlying tones in your racist Homophobic post.

46 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Back in January, David Jeffers 47 shot his 46 year old lover in the cunt during a sex game at a hotel that went horrifically wrong. After the gun discharged into her he called the hotel reception and said there was a medical emergency and then ran off. He was arrested at his home in Leeds by armed police 2 days later. 

He has been sentenced to 10 years, his lover (victim) said, "He is a very bad man".

What sort of person would let someone put a loaded shotgun willingly up their baby chute? 

She received life changing injuries but has since sort of recovered.

Being a collosal pervert I thought I had heard and done most things but this one really astounds me, over to you Niel.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/woman-shot-vagina-sex-fantasy-stockport-hotel-manchester-man-jailed-david-andrew-jeffers-gun-police-a7878141.html

Did the bullet exit her arsehole? If it did she's lucky. 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

The only person mentioning race here is you, totally disconnected from the story in any way.

Its almost like you want it to become a race issue? Weird that. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
42 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Nowhere in that article does it say that the woman involved was a drug-addled prostitute, but I have my suspicions.

They were supposed to be in a relationship, possibly cheating involved.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

The only person mentioning race here is you, totally disconnected from the story in any way.

Its almost like you want it to become a race issue? Weird that. 

You tell me. Are you one of those that sees racism where there is none? Is Rick on your side?

Snowflake cunt. Fuck off.

Guest Bill Stickers
21 minutes ago, Snatch said:

You tell me. Are you one of those that sees racism where there is none? Is Rick on your side?

Snowflake cunt. Fuck off.

You're not getting it are you. The person who mentioned race here first was you. Have you got black man on the brain? 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
7 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You're not getting it are you. The person who mentioned race here first was you. Have you got black man on the brain? 

Whatever. Is all this an effort to try and convince yourself David Jeffers hasn't got a tan? He looks mixed race - get over it. Did he do it because he is mixed race? Of course he fucking didn't. 

The sooner your sea monkey brain grasps this fact the better. 

Spack off.

Guest Snatch
45 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

It's you who is not getting it. There are people that find racism where there is none such is why I pointed out there is no racism before the finger pointing started. 

Thick cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers
44 minutes ago, Snatch said:

It's you who is not getting it. There are people that find racism where there is none such is why I pointed out there is no racism before the finger pointing started. 

Thick cunt.

So you pointed out the potential racism, thus engaging people on the topic of race, but you did it preemptively, before the racism got pointed out, because you didn't want a discussion on racism nor for it to be pointed out.

Got it! 

Guest Snatch
41 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

So you pointed out the potential racism, thus engaging people on the topic of race, but you did it preemptively, before the racism got pointed out, because you didn't want a discussion on racism nor for it to be pointed out.

Got it! 

And here your are carrying it on.

Prick. 

Guest Alfie Noakes

This is being derailed beautifully you cunts. Forget what shade their skins were and think about the idiocy of putting loaded guns into orifices of somebody you actually like.

I suppose dp with a matched pair of duelling pistols would be the next phase in their relationship if all went well with the shotgun.

14 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

This is being derailed beautifully you cunts. Forget what shade their skins were and think about the idiocy of putting loaded guns into orifices of somebody you actually like.

I suppose dp with a matched pair of duelling pistols would be the next phase in their relationship if all went well with the shotgun.

'Pissflaps at Dawn'