CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Liam Aitken

Decimus

This fucking scumbag, northern cunt was witnessed by a member of the public beating a hedgehog to death with a brick. The hedgehog tried to get up and walk after being hit for a third time, but Aitken struck it a further three times until it died.

Wirral magistrates court sentenced him to a 12 week prison sentence suspended for 12 months in yet another case of the British legal system dishing out the legal equivalent of fucking lollipops instead of retribution.

If it was up to me, this cunt and any other who inflict unbearable pain and trauma onto defenceless animals, would be forced to face off against a not-so defenceless beast. 

This plastic scouse cunt should have had his cock and balls smeared with honey before being thrown into a pit with an angry grizzly bear, a swarm of African killer bee's and Lionel fucking Blair.

• Like 2

No fucking mercy for people who hurt animals. And no mercy for tree hugging animal rights cunts. 

Throw the cunts in a cage with a hungry tiger and let's see if nature remembers their animal loving credentials, or in fact gives s shit about them.

Too many humans on the planet anyway.

Kill without question.

10 minutes ago, nocti said:

Im on your side all the way with this Decs, but with the chance of some kind of rehabilitation still on the horizon, do you really think it should be necessary at this stage to inflict Lionel Blair? 

I've actually been feeling quite benevolent today, Nocs, mostly due to the fact that Big Julie in accounts revealed this morning that she has been diagnosed with bowel cancer.

Originally my punishment was going to include a Clockwork Orange style reprogramming which utilised a Robbie Williams mix-tape and seven hours of Lenny Henry stand up footage. I opted for Blair in light of my current sunny disposition.

36 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've actually been feeling quite benevolent today, Nocs, mostly due to the fact that Big Julie in accounts revealed this morning that she has been diagnosed with bowel cancer.

Originally my punishment was going to include a Clockwork Orange style reprogramming which utilised a Robbie Williams mix-tape and seven hours of Lenny Henry stand up footage. I opted for Blair in light of my current sunny disposition.

I think you've gone sane Deco

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Put the cunt in a room with me. I would smash his hands with a forging hammer while playing the Spice Girls Movie at his superglued open eyes.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Probably as a result of too much fisting from Frank.