CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Andy Caroll's watch

Stubby Pecker

45 minutes ago, Manky said:

My £10, 3rd Shock Army Russian Tank Commanders watch from The Military Watch Collection of several years ago, tells the time as well as any watch. And it has a picture of a tank on it. And a red star too. Fuck off Andy Carroll. 22 grand for a watch just says you are a cunt with too much money. No cunt has ever tried to steal mine but there again, I don't look gay.

do you buy coins from the 'mint' collections that are fuck all to do with the Royal Mint?

Guest Alfie Noakes
58 minutes ago, Manky said:

My £10, 3rd Shock Army Russian Tank Commanders watch from The Military Watch Collection of several years ago, tells the time as well as any watch. And it has a picture of a tank on it. And a red star too. Fuck off Andy Carroll. 22 grand for a watch just says you are a cunt with too much money. No cunt has ever tried to steal mine but there again, I don't look gay.

I bet you do.

6 minutes ago, ratcum said:

do you buy coins from the 'mint' collections that are fuck all to do with the Royal Mint?

Do I fuck. I bought a few replica/imitation watches at a tenner a go, and they are real watches in as much as they tell the time. Vietnam era GI watch. Russian Tank commander watch. Italian special forces WWII divers watch etc. My favourite is the Irma Grese care in the community watch.

Take them at face value. I ain't an anorak

12 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I bet you do.

Do I fuck. Arnie and Sly refused to make any films with me because I made them look girly. They kept their word. You will never see me in a film with either of them.

Just now, Cap'n Cunt said:

Because you might try and bum them on set.

You have just been demoted to Corporal Cunt because you are obviously a spacker and not fit to hold a commissioned rank. Up yours titface.

2 hours ago, Manky said:

Do I fuck. I bought a few replica/imitation watches at a tenner a go, and they are real watches in as much as they tell the time. Vietnam era GI watch. Russian Tank commander watch. Italian special forces WWII divers watch etc. My favourite is the Irma Grese care in the community watch.

Are you on about that shit in those magazines a while back? I got the Russian Airman one and it was a cheap piece of shit that couldn't keep time accurately without being adjusted every fucking three hours. Luckily it was a gift as I would be ashamed to pay actual money for such shite.

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Are you on about that shit in those magazines a while back? I got the Russian Airman one and it was a cheap piece of shit that couldn't keep time accurately without being adjusted every fucking three hours. Luckily it was a gift as I would be ashamed to pay actual money for such shite.

I bought one because it looked good. It did the trick so I bought about 5. 3 haven't been used but will be.

Let me be straight, I did not buy them as an investment, they are cheap and disposable. They do look the business though and I make up all sort of bollocks about the originals. Designed by Hugo Boss, made by Krupp's Steel, built from bits from a Lamborghini tractor etc, etc. I bought them for me. Why? Because I could and I wanted to.

6 minutes ago, Manky said:

I bought one because it looked good. It did the trick so I bought about 5. 3 haven't been used but will be.

Let me be straight, I did not buy them as an investment, they are cheap and disposable. They do look the business though and I make up all sort of bollocks about the originals. Designed by Hugo Boss, made by Krupp's Steel, built from bits from a Lamborghini tractor etc, etc. I bought them for me. Why? Because I could and I wanted to.

Fair enough. But, as I've said on another thread about watches, the Casio Databank is the only true sign of class:

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fair enough. But, as I've said on another thread about watches, the Casio Databank is the only true sign of class:

I don't do class. My persona, projected and in reality,  is of a bog standard, basic lump of shite and I am OK with that.

3 hours ago, Manky said:

not so much an anorak as a parka then. Good old Mankly

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Replica shite at that.

Yup. But no cunt wants to kill me for nothing. If someone had shot Andy Carroll for his £20K watch, he would feel fucking great being the richest man in the morgue.

18 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

The Breitling Emergency (the "Night Mission" model in black titanium, naturally) is worth every penny with its inbuilt PLB.

I usually buy my top-end watches in the US, but the exchange rate has gone all to fuck of late so there aren't the same bargains to be had. No cunt in their right mind ever buys a Rolex in the UK, though.

Rolex is shite. Last time I bought a genuine Rolex, it turned my wrist green. That was 25 quid down the swanny. 

Guest Bill Stickers
11 hours ago, Manky said:

You're a knock off anorak. That's even worse. A budget spacker.