CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts in pubs who revert to incomprensible local dialects when variners go into their pub

Guest Lady Penelope

Just now, Punkape said:

A Clingon cloaking device would enable you to hide or move bodies and commit heinous crimes generally.

I would be suprised if you weren't part of some insane collective trying to develop one.You would like to be the "Borg" and assimilate entire species for the collective....

lol.

Fuck off.

What's a Clingon?

Guest Tata Steely Dan
58 minutes ago, Ape said:

Been doing some research on 'toy' helicopters, Dan? That's quite disturbing.

Every day is a school day. I had a Syma S107g for a couple of weeks, as a friend got me it for Christmas. The battery started bulging and barely holding a charge. I fancied soldering in a new battery, but keeping the circuitry intact for ensuring it wasn't over-charged. I didn't realise that you had to let LiPo batteries sit for a while after charging before putting them to use. I see Syma do a Huey now, as well as an AW109 of sorts in some sort of SAR guise. All good fun.

Guest nobgobbler
8 hours ago, Ape said:

Oh goody - another stupid wanker that feels the need to have the word 'cunt' in his user name. How clever and original.

Cuntgobbler. Nah, I'm not licking the wrong side of the stamp.

9 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Why are most of CC members welsh anyway? Is it buy one get one free in the slate mines or something?

They come on here because Facebook has a reputation to maintain.

24 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Then why am I laughing? 

Because you are a bitter and twisted idiot with nothing in your life. Saying that, death gives us some good lines,

"Either this wallpaper goes or I do" Oscar Wilde.

"Kiss me Decs' William Stickers at the Battle of Trafalgar.

" Put that fucking gun down you stupid cunt" Mrs Manky whilst talking through the Jeremy Kyle show.

8 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Every day is a school day. I had a Syma S107g for a couple of weeks, as a friend got me it for Christmas. The battery started bulging and barely holding a charge. I fancied soldering in a new battery, but keeping the circuitry intact for ensuring it wasn't over-charged. I didn't realise that you had to let LiPo batteries sit for a while after charging before putting them to use. I see Syma do a Huey now, as well as an AW109 of sorts in some sort of SAR guise. All good fun.

The Blade heli's are quite nice - I've had quite a few. Most of mine are Align, including a 700 DFC Pro - a monster of a machine that runs on 2 x 25V Lipo packs in series at around 160A peak current. Scares the shit out of me.

2 minutes ago, Ape said:

The Blade heli's are quite nice - I've had quite a few. Most of mine are Align, including a 700 DFC Pro - a monster of a machine that runs on 2 x 25V Lipo packs in series at around 160A peak current. Scares the shit out of me.

Wannabe Drone pilot. Tell the truth, you want to blow the fuck out of schools, hospitals and wedding parties. Sick cunt.

5 minutes ago, Manky said:

Wannabe Drone pilot. Tell the truth, you want to blow the fuck out of schools, hospitals and wedding parties. Sick cunt.

Wannabe drone pilot? Drones take no skill to fly and are of no interest to me whatsoever. They are probably easy enough to fly that even cretin like you might actually get one in the air. Thick cunt.

4 minutes ago, Ape said:

Wannabe drone pilot? Drones take no skill to fly and are of no interest to me whatsoever. They are probably easy enough to fly that even cretin like you might actually get one in the air. Thick cunt.

Aren't we touchy this morning?

Did your Farmer Giles keep you awake all night? Dreaming of the Hindenburg crash while watching repeats of Air Accident Investigation.