CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Flat Earthers

Jake The Muss

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 21 September 2017 at 9:17 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

I always thought the earth was flat but I bumped into Neil Armstrong in a pub years ago and he told me that the earth was round because he flew round it before the journey to the moon. I'm glad I'm not gullible and get taken in by a load of bollocks.                                                    I didn't know Neil Armstrong was from Barnsley. 

How long did it take for him to cum.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I

Um, how would the movement of the earth's crust prove that the world is not flat?

Continents are yet to fall off any edge, but shit disappears below the horizon. 

11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I suggest if want the answer to difficult questions with concepts you spunk addled brain can't grasp you should go to see roops, she knows everything. She might even turn you straight.

You've been ridiculed time and time again. The baby-brained Snatch is mocking you too.. and he doesn't know what month we're in. How on earth you have the gall to carry on is extraordinary.

Guest flange filer
4 minutes ago, Frank said:

You've been ridiculed time and time again. The baby-brained Snatch is mocking you too.. and he doesn't know what month we're in. How on earth you have the gall to carry on is extraordinary.

This also applies to you ya know....

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Would these convection currents be the same as those that are found in a saucepan of heated water?

Not sure, but you'll know. Please look at the picture below of the actual earth from space and have as much fun as possible before you fall off the disk. IMG_8056.JPGFailing that read the Evolving Continents...

As undoubtedly cleaver you may be on most subjects I think I'm confident to say that basic geological principles are enough, for me at least, to conclude that the earth is not flat. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Pot, kettle, black, people who live in glass houses etc etc

Keep going frank, if only for our amusement. I'm running a half marathon on New Year's Eve for a cancer charity. I'll make sure the cash goes straight to you in order to keep you alive for more light ribbing. 

32 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Not sure, but you'll know. Please look at the picture below of the actual earth from space and have as much fun as possible before you fall off the disk. IMG_8056.JPGFailing that read the Evolving Continents...

As undoubtedly cleaver you may be on most subjects I think I'm confident to say that basic geological principles are enough, for me at least, to conclude that the earth is not flat. 

Principles of convection are the same in a saucepan as they are on and below the earth's surface. FTR, I'm not a flat earth advocate. I merely queried your rationale when there are simpler ways to prove that the earth is not flat!

6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Principles of convection are the same in a saucepan as they are on and below the earth's surface. FTR, I'm not a flat earth advocate. I merely queried your rationale when there are simpler ways to prove that the earth is not flat!

Well you learn something new everyday...

Plate tectonics is irrefutable evidence of a spherical earth, however, there are simpler ways of proving it as you point out. I guess I should have just let mr spanky's insolence wash over me?

Permission to revert back to my homo taunting of punkape, continued destruction of the pant wetting clique and throwing vile abuse at franks family to mirror his diplomatic immunity? 

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

...Permission to revert back to my homo taunting of punkape, continued destruction of the pant wetting clique and throwing vile abuse at franks family to mirror his diplomatic immunity? 

Try it and see, though bear in mind Frank enjoys the same level of diplomatic immunity as you...

Guest Alfie Noakes

If you put two very tall exactly vertical poles a mile apart the tops would measure further apart than the bottom showing that vertical is different, therefore they are pointing at a common centre on a sphere. That is but one easy way to prove the Earth is not flat.

8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Well you learn something new everyday...

Plate tectonics is irrefutable evidence of a spherical earth, however, there are simpler ways of proving it as you point out. I guess I should have just let mr spanky's insolence wash over me?

Permission to revert back to my homo taunting of punkape, continued destruction of the pant wetting clique and throwing vile abuse at franks family to mirror his diplomatic immunity? 

I can imagine you now, Stubby. A fat, nose-breathing cunt allergic to gluten and nuts, hunched over a S.A.D. lamp as you finger your "precious" quartz rock collection. You're as much a geologist as Rick fucking B is a phrenologist.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I can imagine you now, Stubby. A fat, nose-breathing cunt allergic to gluten and nuts, hunched over a S.A.D. lamp as you finger your "precious" quartz rock collection. You're as much a geologist as Rick fucking B is a phrenologist.

If you really must know, I've biked 34 miles today, got home at 6 and managed to cut the lawn before dark and got the stubblets to gather up the dozens of windfall apples in the way. I'm now on the sofa drinking a beer and eating sweet chilli nuts.

I admit, my geology degree was a shit one and I've forgotten 99% of it as I haven't needed it since 1998. Only now I had to trawl my brain to take on roops in an un-winnable battle. 

How's Cromer these days? Depressed and full of six fingered skag heads?

27 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If you really must know, I've biked 34 miles today, got home at 6 and managed to cut the lawn before dark and got the stubblets to gather up the dozens of windfall apples in the way. I'm now on the sofa drinking a beer and eating sweet chilli nuts.

I admit, my geology degree was a shit one and I've forgotten 99% of it as I haven't needed it since 1998. Only now I had to trawl my brain to take on roops in an un-winnable battle. 

How's Cromer these days? Depressed and full of six fingered skag heads?

why don't you buy a car and get home at 5pm?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Don't spoil the myth, I've got QCF as a 6 foot 5 bean pole and a ragging bender

Stubby, there is nothing, and I mean nothing, I hate more in this world than some cunt masquerading on the internet as a geologist. State your academic credentials or fuck off.