CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who order gay curries

Earl of Punkape

Guest Lady Penelope
18 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

You're finished here frank. You just enabled the corner's very own OJ Simpson. 

The sun at around 4.5 billion years old is only around halfway through its life .. @Frank has only just started.

36 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

The sun at around 4.5 billion years old is only around halfway through its life .. @Frank has only just started.

I'm standing on the concourse at Waterloo station, Pen. It's full of pasty-eating cunts, flashing billboards and other shit. I can't stand myself. 

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Frank said:

I'm standing on the concourse at Waterloo station, Pen. It's full of pasty-eating cunts, flashing billboards and other shit. I can't stand myself. 

If it ever turns out you and I are on a station platform at the same time, rest assured every bandy-legged, bald fucker waiting for the 6.30 to whatever arse end of Hillingdon you live in is getting pushed straight on the fucking track. 

2 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

If it ever turns out you and I are on a station platform at the same time, rest assured every bandy-legged, bald fucker waiting for the 6.30 to whatever arse end of Hillingdon you live in is getting pushed straight on the fucking track. 

Basingstoke.

18 minutes ago, Frank said:

Basingstoke.

Basingstoke, where the only sign of life is the smoke coming out of the crematorium.

I once briefly lived on the outskirts of Basingstoke. Out of shame I tell people it was Tadley (not that it's much better) but I'm fooling no-one, least of all myself.

In my defence, after Scotland it was still an exponential step in the right direction. Now, let us never speak of it again.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
43 minutes ago, Frank said:

Well sit down then.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Frank said:

Waiting for your next client for the last stall glory hole, Frank?  

On 25/09/2017 at 11:37 AM, Punkape said:

If you're making or ordering a curry it should be robust and very well spiced so it can be tasted and talked about memorably. Faggots will order a Korma or some insipid fruity vegetable curry they can smear on each other's bottoms later. Real people eat hot curries then splatter the toilet bowl with an eviscerated crow the next morning.

lol.

Fuck off.

Fuck me punk...you said the word GAY and didn't get 6 months in the Cooler ?

20 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Hello

You haven't posted much recently........perhaps you should leave it that  way you boring old stool-pigeon.

I know......but iam alarmed at the complete lack of cunts on here commenting on the top cuntish behaviour going on in the world.    So iam back.

nice to see you are still on her mate.....                          cunt

• 9 months later...
On 9/25/2017 at 5:54 PM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I didn't think I would have needed to copyright it, until you added thievery to list of misdeeds alongside faggotry and rubbing human shite over your your house. 

Kindly keep your sweaty, man groping paws off my stuff, you no-good, unoriginal, light fingered little  homo.

I’m not gay mungbean...

9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I’m not gay mungbean...

Punkers, you've just commented on every thread with the word gay in it or any tenuous link to homosexuality from the last 2 years.

We all know later tonight, you'll be lying prostrate, spunk oozing from every hole as the last of many dusky skinned clients tosses you a Ugandan schilling as he tucks is satisfied 12 inch monster back in his pants and fucks off back to the asylum centre

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Punkers, you've just commented on every thread with the word gay in it or any tenuous link to homosexuality from the last 2 years.

We all know later tonight, you'll be lying prostrate, spunk oozing from every hole as the last of many dusky skinned clients tosses you a Ugandan schilling as he tucks is satisfied 12 inch monster back in his pants and fucks off back to the asylum centre

Lol.