CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who order gay curries

Earl of Punkape

If you're making or ordering a curry it should be robust and very well spiced so it can be tasted and talked about memorably. Faggots will order a Korma or some insipid fruity vegetable curry they can smear on each other's bottoms later. Real people eat hot curries then splatter the toilet bowl with an eviscerated crow the next morning.

lol.

Fuck off.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
31 minutes ago, Punkape said:

If you're making or ordering a curry it should be robust and very well spiced so it can be tasted and talked about memorably. Faggots will order a Korma or some insipid fruity vegetable curry they can smear on each other's bottoms later. Real people eat hot curries then splatter the toilet bowl with an eviscerated crow the next morning.

lol.

Fuck off.

I agree with this, but that's not so odd, given you've just blatantly stolen the material from me; demonstrating a fairly low, impoverished intelligence, not even at the level of a chimpanzee- say a chimp with the downs.

lol

39 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I agree with this, but that's not so odd, given you've just blatantly stolen the material from me; demonstrating a fairly low, impoverished intelligence, not even at the level of a chimpanzee- say a chimp with the downs.

lol

Apologies....I didn't realise you had copyrighted your own mindless drivel.

Fuck off.

11 minutes ago, Hector said:

Cunts eat curries.

Foreign shit. Looks like shit. Tastes like shit. Eaten by shits. Cooked by cunts who wash their hands in shit.

Fucking shit.

Curry is now a British dish...like Welsh Rarebit.

You're simply racist and simple.Fuck off as well you ignorant lump of regurgitated jackal's infected afterbirth.

lol.

Fuck off.

Guest Alfie Noakes

I made a curry for two with a large naga ghost pepper finely chopped into it. It was the hottest thing I have ever eaten. A few bites in I lost the feeling in my mouth. Then I found I was in a different place for a while after managing to eat it all for a bet. No amount of milk or ice cream eased the fire, like bereavement, only time helped. When I shat it out my neighbour knocked on the door and asked if everything was alright because of the screaming.

6 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I made a curry for two with a large naga ghost pepper finely chopped into it. It was the hottest thing I have ever eaten. A few bites in I lost the feeling in my mouth. Then I found I was in a different place for a while after managing to eat it all for a bet. No amount of milk or ice cream eased the fire, like bereavement, only time helped. When I shat it out my neighbour knocked on the door and asked if everything was alright because of the screaming.

You have my sympathy. Trouble is, once you've started you daren't stop, for fear of ridicule and accusations of poofery.

Here's one of my old nominations from the vaults, sadly truncated by James' shitty import software.

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You have my sympathy. Trouble is, once you've started you daren't stop, for fear of ridicule and accusations of poofery.

Here's one of my old nominations from the vaults, sadly truncated by James' shitty import software.

Phaal, amateur today but a hard man's curry of old. Magmaloo and tindaloo are options at my local curry emporium, each exponentially hotter than the one before. But not as hot a the nagaloo that I made. Fuck! 

Anyone can pm me for the recipe if they are brave.

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Phaal, amateur today but a hard man's curry of old. Magmaloo and tindaloo are options at my local curry emporium, each exponentially hotter than the one before. But not as hot a the nagaloo that I made. Fuck! 

Anyone can pm me for the recipe if they are brave.

Put the recipe on here so we can critique your ring-burner recipe....;

i hope you use fresh ginger...

I remember when Oldham had one Curry House for 200,000 residents.

That is no longer the case.

In the  early days it was a brave man who abandoned the Wimpy for that exotic eastern food. I learnt my lesson many times over and now avoid it in favour of good old English kebabs and pizzas

3 hours ago, Punkape said:

Curry is now a British dish...like Welsh Rarebit.

You're simply racist and simple.Fuck off as well you ignorant lump of regurgitated jackal's infected afterbirth.

lol.

Fuck off.

That’s much better than your previous effort when you almost cut me in two, you arse-licking, turd-burglar of a cunt.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

i hope you use fresh ginger...

If you're gonna toss in a couple o ghost chillis, it might as well be made with fucking bleach, razor blades and baby crocodiles, you're gonna die of an incinerated arsehole anyway. I like a spicy curry, but my days of sitting on the khazi praying to the pepper God for salvation, with a wet tea towel wrapped around my bonce are long gone, thank fuck. 

Flavour rules, Mrs. Lugs' recipe goat Madras or Vindaloo with home made chapatis is the best curry in the World and yes, she does use fresh ginger.

Just one more point, rice is very gay, chips is the western way. Feeeeeerk orrrrrrf.

2 hours ago, Manky said:

I remember when Oldham had one Curry House for 200,000 residents.

That is no longer the case.

In the  early days it was a brave man who abandoned the Wimpy for that exotic eastern food. I learnt my lesson many times over and now avoid it in favour of good old English kebabs and pizzas

See post above, you dirty ginger cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Punkape said:

Apologies....I didn't realise you had copyrighted your own mindless drivel.

Fuck off.

I didn't think I would have needed to copyright it, until you added thievery to list of misdeeds alongside faggotry and rubbing human shite over your your house. 

Kindly keep your sweaty, man groping paws off my stuff, you no-good, unoriginal, light fingered little  homo.