CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jean Claude Junkers

Guest N/A

Jean Claude Junkers .....has shown his hand by stating he wants more power over what will be a United States of Europe, after years saying, no, it's not about that at all.  The fucking bare faced cunt is pushing for even more centralised power for Brussels (him) in a megalomaniac way.  He stated he is set to bring this into effect as soon as possible in reaction to the Brexit process moving forward so well.  He's concerned that it's actually going ahead too well and that Britain appears totally at ease with its economy, etc since the vote.  So he wants to metaphorically roll out der panzer to ensure no other sensible people get ideas and he is hell bent on taking all European citizens powers of choice away from them as of now.  A very dangerous power crazed drunken lying forty faced cunt.  At least Hitler actually did roll out der panzers, this cunt uses invisible one, but just the same end game.

Do you cunts read the papers?    This is top cuntish behaviour and totally missed by all on here.

Get  back to writing articles on Mums.net about how to get stains out of Johnies PE kit. You fucking useless cunts.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Jean Claude Junkers .....has shown his hand by stating he wants more power over what will be a United States of Europe, after years saying, no, it's not about that at all.  The fucking bare faced cunt is pushing for even more centralised power for Brussels (him) in a megalomaniac way.  He stated he is set to bring this into effect as soon as possible in reaction to the Brexit process moving forward so well.  He's concerned that it's actually going ahead too well and that Britain appears totally at ease with its economy, etc since the vote.  So he wants to metaphorically roll out der panzer to ensure no other sensible people get ideas and he is hell bent on taking all European citizens powers of choice away from them as of now.  A very dangerous power crazed drunken lying forty faced cunt.  At least Hitler actually did roll out der panzers, this cunt uses invisible one, but just the same end game.

Do you cunts read the papers?    This is top cuntish behaviour and totally missed by all on here.

Get  back to writing articles on Mums.net about how to get stains out of Johnies PE kit. You fucking useless cunts.

Of course, MC.  But, some cunts don't need to be named to be known as epic cunts.  Some are just so fucking obvious, nominating them almost becomes a waste of time and vitriol.  

If there's anything to do with Brexit that makes my piss boil it's that sozzled old cunt, Jean Claude Junkers, and if ever there was a cunt intoxicated by his own self importance it's this fucking Euro cunting clown.

Nigel Farage has a lot to answer for, but his biggest crime was not assassinating Jean Claude Junkers while he had the chance.

The EU must die, and soon !

Guest Bill Stickers
9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Have you considered going donating yourself to the museum of natural history?

I'm not an expert, but I'm confident you're the missing link between human DNA and dogshit. 

11 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Have you considered going donating yourself to the museum of natural history?

I'm not an expert, but I'm confident you're the missing link between human DNA and dogshit. 

Iam confident you and everyone else on here could spot a cunt if it was wrapped around your clap riddled dick.   Jcj is a proper cunt.  Join in the cunting of a cunt and stop being a fucking boring no nom cunt !

11 hours ago, r-soles said:

If there's anything to do with Brexit that makes my piss boil it's that sozzled old cunt, Jean Claude Junkers, and if ever there was a cunt intoxicated by his own self importance it's this fucking Euro cunting clown.

Nigel Farage has a lot to answer for, but his biggest crime was not assassinating Jean Claude Junkers while he had the chance.

The EU must die, and soon !

I enjoyed reading your short but very energy filled tirade. Spot on.

18 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Of course, MC.  But, some cunts don't need to be named to be known as epic cunts.  Some are just so fucking obvious, nominating them almost becomes a waste of time and vitriol.  

Come on.... to not cunt this cunt is a massive mistake.   He is possibly top 5 cunts of the decade and he's not getting cunted.    This is like we are back in 1938 and the chap over sausage side is merely considered a bit of a loud mouth show off and nothing will come of it. mr Chamberlain has been to see him and come back with a piece of paper saying it's all going to be alright.

JCJ is a monumental top 5 dangerous cunt..... not to be ignored.

15 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I see what you did there Wiz. You could have just pointed MC in the direction of site rules No. 1 and No. 4, ala Mrs R.

Ohhh fuck of.  So let's all sit here and nom no one like you.  Let's have a chat about how the evenings are drawing in and it's a bit of a cunt because my tomatoes growing in the dining room window haven't quite ripened yet...what a cunt.

fuck off 

1 minute ago, Monumental cunt said:

Ohhh fuck of.  So let's all sit here and nom no one like you.  Let's have a chat about how the evenings are drawing in and it's a bit of a cunt because my tomatoes growing in the dining room window haven't quite ripened yet...what a cunt.

fuck off