CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

It pains me to agree with one of the most inept practitioners of the dark arts, but to suggest that Islamic terrorists have been granted immunity from prosecution is as absurd as it is untrue. Of course if someone could provide a link to say otherwise...

FFS. Of course I don't believe that terrorists have immunity from prosecution. I was making a humorous comparison based on an opinion held by a great many people that those who have committed acts of terror always seem to be 'known to the authorities', and why weren't they removed from circulation, the original comparison was based on the subject of this nomination, the rich and privileged can get away with anything. Which also isn't true, but I'd imagine they get away with a lot more than the average person based on their status. It's called satire. I'm sure John Major didn't only eat peas, but that was how he was portrayed on Spitting Image. Nobody demanded proof of it though, because it was done for humorous effect. Something which goes over the head of Martin Luther Mohammed Stickers.

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

FFS. Of course I don't believe that terrorists have immunity from prosecution. I was making a humorous comparison based on an opinion held by a great many people that those who have committed acts of terror always seem to be 'known to the authorities', and why weren't they removed from circulation, the original comparison was based on the subject of this nomination, the rich and privileged can get away with anything. Which also isn't true, but I'd imagine they get away with a lot more than the average person based on their status. It's called satire. I'm sure John Major didn't only eat peas, but that was how he was portrayed on Spitting Image. Nobody demanded proof of it though, because it was done for humorous effect. Something which goes over the head of Martin Luther Mohammed Stickers.

What it actually is, Eric, is trolling. Everyone makes ludicrous statements on here: for a laugh; for effect; for a wind-up; because they’re so stupid they actually believe them; for whatever reason. When I say that we should bomb the Middle East until their deserts twinkle like black glass in the last starlight before nuclear winter falls, it is just some combination or other of these reasons. The difference is, no-one asks me to justify my statements, because they know I'm not fucking gullible enough to get dragged into a 10-page argument about them. Bill wins the Internet.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Bill, only a complete and utter fucking bellend would go to Bruges and drink leffe. It's the equivalent of a vile American coming to Britain to sample traditional fish and chips who then subsequently ends up in a Harry fucking Ramsden's.

Get on the Gulden Draak or the Bush Ambrée. Failing that, kill yourself.

Leffe indeed. You've disgraced yourself.

Enough of your boring beer snobbery. We need to talk about the state of the English stag and hen dos out here.

You find an idyllic open-fronted cafe facing a picturesque square, but you'll be lucky to get 25 minutes in before a gang of 4 or so Ding/Gobbie clones descend on the table next to you and start talking about last nights 'antics'.

Unfortunately for these groups of cunts they are all 45 years old or more, have at least 13 failed marriages between them and don't get up to anything fun. The best they can harp on about in their grating northern accents is how much they drank and how they can't remember anything. 

Guest Bill Stickers
42 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

What it actually is, Eric, is trolling. Everyone makes ludicrous statements on here: for a laugh; for effect; for a wind-up; because they’re so stupid they actually believe them; for whatever reason. When I say that we should bomb the Middle East until their deserts twinkle like black glass in the last starlight before nuclear winter falls, it is just some combination or other of these reasons. The difference is, no-one asks me to justify my statements, because they know I'm not fucking gullible enough to get dragged into a 10-page argument about them. Bill wins the Internet.

You're almost right 'baws.

I believe, when you say them, you're not thick enough to mean them. I also know when you do say something ridiculous, even if you did believe it you wouldn't be drawn into an argument, ultimately losing the debate, and your cool, and challeging me to fisticuffs.

Eric on the other hand... I've no idea whether he believes the bollocks he speaks, or if he's just dense enough to actually get wound up by me challenging him on it. Either way, it has the same end effect and I don't care which one it is.

Eric, all I'm trying to do is educate you. I'm trying to show you that your entire worldview is based on lies, bollocks and misinformation fed to you by your cretinous mates at the local Conservative club boozer.

51 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

You're almost right 'baws.

I believe, when you say them, you're not thick enough to mean them. I also know when you do say something ridiculous, even if you did believe it you wouldn't be drawn into an argument, ultimately losing the debate, and your cool, and challeging me to fisticuffs.

Eric on the other hand... I've no idea whether he believes the bollocks he speaks, or if he's just dense enough to actually get wound up by me challenging him on it. Either way, it has the same end effect and I don't care which one it is.

Eric, all I'm trying to do is educate you. I'm trying to show you that your entire worldview is based on lies, bollocks and misinformation fed to you by your cretinous mates at the local Conservative club boozer.

It's not all bollocks though is it. Sometimes the law is affected by ethnic or religious issues. A prime example is the Rotherham child prostitution scandal. The police were aware of what was happening, but were instructed by their superiors to do nothing, purely to avoid accusations of persecution by the Muslim community. It happened, that's a fact, if the taxi drivers had been white and British they would have been arrested much sooner. And I think you know that I wasn't actually suggesting a punch up, the comment regarding the photo of a beer bottle was a joking reference to your last ridiculous trolling session with Snatch. But you already know that.

Guest Bill Stickers
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's not all bollocks though is it. Sometimes the law is affected by ethnic or religious issues. A prime example is the Rotherham child prostitution scandal. The police were aware of what was happening, but were instructed by their superiors to do nothing, purely to avoid accusations of persecution by the Muslim community. It happened, that's a fact, if the taxi drivers had been white and British they would have been arrested much sooner. And I think you know that I wasn't actually suggesting a punch up, the comment regarding the photo of a beer bottle was a joking reference to your last ridiculous trolling session with Snatch. But you already know that.

You're changing the subject Eric. They weren't terrorists, but revolting peados.

If you truly didn't 'believe that terrorists have immunity from prosecution' and were 'just making a humorous comparison based on an opinion held by a great many people', why did you spend 3 pages of discussion trying to convince me (poorly) that evidence for your claim did indeed exist, via testimony of police officers and in tabloid red tops?

Guest Lady Penelope

TBH some of the prosecutions are probably counter-productive, cases of very dopey juvenile cunts who would never dare to offend simply looking at terrorist websites a few times and ending up sentenced to long terms in prison.

10 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

You're changing the subject Eric. They weren't terrorists, but revolting peados.

If you truly didn't 'believe that terrorists have immunity from prosecution' and were 'just making a humorous comparison based on an opinion held by a great many people', why did you spend 3 pages of discussion trying to convince me (poorly) that evidence for your claim did indeed exist, via testimony of police officers and in tabloid red tops?

I didn't, I was highlighting the fact that those who commit these acts of terrorism have been allowed to do so by an inadequate system of policing which seems happier to clear up the mess afterwards than prevent it from happening in the first place.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Hmm, well you're not the first punter to play the satire/irony/"I was only joking" card, and I guess you won't be the last.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I didn't, I was highlighting the fact that those who commit these acts of terrorism have been allowed to do so by an inadequate system of policing which seems happier to clear up the mess afterwards than prevent it from happening in the first place.

Short of pre-crime laws and internment (which has been discussed at length) what else do you suggest, or would you prefer to live in a totalitarian state?

Guest Bill Stickers
11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Eric, plenty of people are arrested before atrocities take place. Do you want me to find examples or do you accept that the police foil terrorist plots with regularity?

You weren't highlighting that anyway. You said they had immunity from prosecution. Allowing terrorists to rampage without fear of prosecution is totally different to inadequate policing. 

Our police are some of the best in the world at stopping terrorist attacks on home soil, despite the odd very publicly highlighted lapse in judgement.

28 minutes ago, Snatch said:

To make it easier to understand we'll use the term long words. Or in your case, any words with more than three letters.

jesus snatch, the joke was you considered there to be 'big words' in a childrens remedial book.  How do you make it through the day without seriously injuring yourself?

Guest Bill Stickers
8 minutes ago, Eddie said:

jesus snatch, the joke was you considered there to be 'big words' in a childrens remedial book.  How do you make it through the day without seriously injuring yourself?

How do you know he doesn't? I've always imagined Snatch to be the kind of dunce that steps on pitchforks all the time.