CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's not all bollocks though is it. Sometimes the law is affected by ethnic or religious issues. A prime example is the Rotherham child prostitution scandal. The police were aware of what was happening, but were instructed by their superiors to do nothing, purely to avoid accusations of persecution by the Muslim community. It happened, that's a fact, if the taxi drivers had been white and British they would have been arrested much sooner. And I think you know that I wasn't actually suggesting a punch up, the comment regarding the photo of a beer bottle was a joking reference to your last ridiculous trolling session with Snatch. But you already know that.

Keep it together, Eric.. you're doing really well. 

26 minutes ago, Frank said:

Chateaubriand. ETA 21.20

Frank, I need to seek absolution.

I've tried to be a good student over the years, my plagiarism runs so deep and authentically that many members now believe that the Walnut Head video was mine.

However, I currently find myself at Elveden Centre Parcs like some sort of suburban lowlife. There are four other couples and a total of 15 kids. The tiny lodge stinks of vomit, shitty nappies, two day old Tesco Chardonnay and the synchronised menstrual cycles of five heavily medicated housewives. 

Besides killing them all and myself, I just don't know what to do. Suggestions?

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've tried to be a good student over the years, my plagiarism runs so deep and authentically that many members now believe that the Walnut Head video was mine.

However, I currently find myself at Elveden Centre Parcs like some sort of suburban lowlife. There are four other couples and a total of 15 kids. The tiny lodge stinks of vomit, shitty nappies, two day old Tesco Chardonnay and the synchronised menstrual cycles of five heavily medicated housewives. 

I need some time to take this in. Hang on. 

Guest Bill Stickers
29 minutes ago, Decimus said:

This is a more damaging omission than Bungalowgate.

Honestly, things don't look good for your Clique membership right now. Please turn in your badge and keyboard. The final decision will be based on a blackball vote.

1 minute ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

This is a more damaging omission than Bungalowgate.

Honestly, things don't look good for your Clique membership right now. Please turn in your badge and keyboard. The final decision will be based on a blackball vote.

Has anyone on here ever admitted to having black balls?

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Manky said:

Has anyone on here ever admitted to having black balls?

I'm not sure. Do you think if others came out and confessed, you'd have the courage to admit how many times you've had a pair of black balls?

7 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I'm not sure. Do you think if others came out and confessed, you'd have the courage to admit how many times you've had a pair of black balls?

Wash your mouth out with Zyklon B. I am not a homosexualist, ask my boyfriend.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
21 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

This really is the final nail in the coffin for your argument about counter terrorism in the UK. Losing so badly you revert to trying to punch me instead. Snatch has more brawn than you and he didn't show to the last one anyway.

I'm in Bruges this weekend though, already sunk a few Leffe this afternoon. Delightful stuff.

YOURE AN INANIMATE FUCKING OBJECT!!!

20 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

If I was retarded and grew up on a farm, Bruges might impress me. But I wasn't, so it doesn't.

The Belgiques eat shedloads of horsemeat.

"What would sir like to eat?. May I recommend the loser of the 2:30 at Haydock Park"

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 hours ago, Decimus said:

Bill, only a complete and utter fucking bellend would go to Bruges and drink leffe. It's the equivalent of a vile American coming to Britain to sample traditional fish and chips who then subsequently ends up in a Harry fucking Ramsden's.

Get on the Gulden Draak or the Bush Ambrée. Failing that, kill yourself.

Leffe indeed. You've disgraced yourself.

I'd like a gay beer for my gay friend .

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

You fucking twat. You've spelt centre incorrectly. Even a fucking retard like you must realise Centre Parcs originated in the US of A and therefore it is 'Center'.