CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gretchen Rubin

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Alfie Noakes

Self improvement and lifestyle books are for fucktard wannabes who cannot chose things for themselves. I remember hearing that there was a self help, get rich book that basically told you the way the author had made his supposed fortune, guess what his idea was to make this money. He told them how he wrote the book and set up the lecture tour to speak about it. 

Guest Lady Penelope
15 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Self improvement and lifestyle books are for fucktard wannabes who cannot chose things for themselves. I remember hearing that there was a self help, get rich book that basically told you the way the author had made his supposed fortune, guess what his idea was to make this money. He told them how he wrote the book and set up the lecture tour to speak about it. 

Wasn't that the "Rich Dad" cunt?

Yanks and mongs dig all this self help shite..talk till the cows come home about how shitty their lives are..do anything except put the bag of  salted treats down and start pounding pavement. .I'd say Ape has lots of those books scattered around his magnolia cuboid shaped domicile 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Wizardsleeve
16 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

L. Ron Hubbard also pulled a rather brilliant fleecing of the mongs.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

What about Oral Roberts?

(I mean come on! That's an open goal even for the most brain-dead of our congregation)

I'm not so certain, Jiggers.....Frank....thick as fucking pig shit, him.  

Guest luke swarm
20 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Unlikely, but I like the cut of your jib with the self-depecration. 

As you were. 

I just wish we could change self-deprecation to self harm or self immolation Bubs

Guest Bill Stickers
30 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Steady on Luke, this is in Pen’s Top 3 noms. I want to see how it pans out. 

Stubby is about to lose his shit about the difference between meteorological and geological in the other thread. Calling it now.

18 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Stubby is about to lose his shit about the difference between meteorological and geological in the other thread. Calling it now.

Talking of shit billy, Cor-bin has just labeled trumpy as a fascist cunt, but then the latter probably believes weather is just god with gas. I expect you're donning your soviet red beret as we speak.